Author Topic: ATP - 2008 AO Thread  (Read 180765 times)

Offline MistaLefty2u

• Tennis Player
  • GAME SET AND MATCH!
Re: ATP - 2008 AO Thread
« Reply #4160 on: January 29, 2008, 08:13:13 AM »
Good Morning Guys! I've been trying to find out if F. Gonzalez is playing in this years "Movistar Open". If you know please let me know. Thanks :))

Gonzo is indeed playing.  Look at the thread titled "Vina del mar".  You can see the field there. 

Kewl! Thanks.
Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.I don't care who you are, you're going to choke n certain matches. You get 2 a point where your legs don't move and you can't take a deep breath

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
Re: ATP - 2008 AO Thread
« Reply #4161 on: January 29, 2008, 02:21:21 PM »
off topic post: So I wasn't planning on waking up before 8 since I don't have to.. and guess what I woke up at 330 even though I only slept at 11, like no alarms no nothing, just woke up. It just hit me that that's what I have been sorta doing for the past 2 weeks :rofl_2: so my body's like jet lagged now .. accustomed to Australian time. That's really funny I think. It's going to have to go completely reverse in the upcoming days/weeks though since I usually sleep at 3, not wake up around that time.

lol its funny how your body has a way of knowing what time you've been used to recently and without any alarms or anything at all like that you just wake up at almost the identical time you've been getting up, I know exactly what you mean Pawan as there's been a few times over the last couple of years when I've got up a particular time a few nights on the run and then next thing I know I'm waking up that time for a few days after wanting to get up early. The clock in your body sure has a clever mind  :)
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!