Author Topic: LA LIGA !!!!  (Read 40587 times)

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
Re: LA LIGA !!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2008, 12:41:30 PM »
yes, probably Chris!

2 years ago for example in Semifinals Real Madrid was beaten at Zaragoza 6-1 and then Real Madrid defeated sat home Zaragoza 4-0.
They try to win but the so called small clubs are very dangerous in Spain.

What is your fav. spanish club?
What do you think about the love affair between England and Spain in soccer with Benitez, Ramos, Reina or Almunia....?
Is Torres like a new Beckham in England?
I like a lot Arteta from Everton!

I don't really have a favourite Spanish club but I'd have to say that the club I prefer most would be Real Madrid, there a team I've grown up knowing, I've had a shirt of therir's before and now I've been to the capital and have been on a complete tour of their Bernabeu stadium  :king:
The love affair thing I wouldn't read too much into as Benitez has come into Liverpool and gradually brought a lot of Spaniards in, then a lot of the other Spanish players playing here now are quality players and whatever their nationality they'd be playing over here.
Torres certainly isn't like a new Beckham in England, yeah he's come here and is playing great football and has a good image but he's not anywhere near as famous or as marketable as Beckham, very few will ever be like a new Beckham.
Arteta at Everton is a quality player and a real star for them, they'll do really well to hold onto him, but if they do that'll be crucial for their progress forward as a team.
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 01:27:20 AM »

I don't really have a favourite Spanish club but I'd have to say that the club I prefer most would be Real Madrid, there a team I've grown up knowing, I've had a shirt of therir's before and now I've been to the capital and have been on a complete tour of their Bernabeu stadium  :king:
The love affair thing I wouldn't read too much into as Benitez has come into Liverpool and gradually brought a lot of Spaniards in, then a lot of the other Spanish players playing here now are quality players and whatever their nationality they'd be playing over here.
Torres certainly isn't like a new Beckham in England, yeah he's come here and is playing great football and has a good image but he's not anywhere near as famous or as marketable as Beckham, very few will ever be like a new Beckham.
Arteta at Everton is a quality player and a real star for them, they'll do really well to hold onto him, but if they do that'll be crucial for their progress forward as a team.

Lucky Chris! Bernabeu Stadium is a great stadium and you can see 9!!! Champion's Cup! I really like Real Madrid but it's not my fav. club in Spain. The stadium is located in one of the best neighborhoods in city centre, Chamartin in Castellana Avenue near Prado museum and Retiro Park!
1960 Champion's Cup final between Real Madrid and Eintracht Frankfurt can be considered the most amazing display in Champion's Cup Finals: Real Madrid won 7-3!!! (4 goals Puskas, 3 Di Stefano) at Hampden Park with 130,000 watching! They comeback to win another title at Hampden Park in 2002, last one in Europe...btw a lot of Barcelona fans said the 5 titles in a row that Real Madrid won between 56-60 were easy bc of Manchester United plane tragedy.

Benitez is a great coach, should be next coach of Spain. Ramos has bad personality, he will never be able to comeback to Sevilla again, a traitor.
Torres is considered by spanish soccer experts as the most overrated player, a lot of marketing but not a great player.
And finally Arteta, I really like him, he will be soon play in a bigger club than Everton, I was shocked when he fought against Cesc bc they are good friends. Obviously Cesc is my fav. player!

Spanish King's Cup:
ZARAGOZA 3 - 1 Pontevedra
ALMERIA 1 - 1 Levante, dramatic match with Almeria scoring 1-0 in 91' and then Levante scoring in 95'.
Zaragoza and Levantw both in the last 16!
16 Primera Clubs will play to win the cup. Exciting!
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2008, 01:37:29 AM »

Lucky Chris! Bernabeu Stadium is a great stadium and you can see 9!!! Champion's Cup! I really like Real Madrid but it's not my fav. club in Spain. The stadium is located in one of the best neighborhoods in city centre, Chamartin in Castellana Avenue near Prado museum and Retiro Park!
1960 Champion's Cup final between Real Madrid and Eintracht Frankfurt can be considered the most amazing display in Champion's Cup Finals: Real Madrid won 7-3!!! (4 goals Puskas, 3 Di Stefano) at Hampden Park with 130,000 watching! They comeback to win another title at Hampden Park in 2002, last one in Europe...btw a lot of Barcelona fans said the 5 titles in a row that Real Madrid won between 56-60 were easy bc of Manchester United plane tragedy.

Benitez is a great coach, should be next coach of Spain. Ramos has bad personality, he will never be able to comeback to Sevilla again, a traitor.
Torres is considered by spanish soccer experts as the most overrated player, a lot of marketing but not a great player.
And finally Arteta, I really like him, he will be soon play in a bigger club than Everton, I was shocked when he fought against Cesc bc they are good friends. Obviously Cesc is my fav. player!

Spanish King's Cup:
ALMERIA 1 - 1 Levante, dramatic match with Almeria scoring 1-0 in 91' and then Levante scoring in 95'.

And ive seen each one of them and everyone of their 30 League Championship wins, the museum was massive which you'd expect for a team thats won so much!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2008, 08:08:52 PM »
btw here are two videos of dramatic week 37 in last year liga, Real Madrid and Barcelona played at the same time.
with just one minute remaining Barįa was leader and favorites to clinch the title but suddenly all changed in the most dramatic 18 seconds the liga has experienced in history. Let's say all the country had a heart attack at the same time. Messi cheated but Tamudo rescued Real and became the top scorer in Espanyol's history in front of city rivals. Unforgettable.

enjoy!!  :)

Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2008, 12:45:34 AM »
Yeah I remember watching this night and the ups and downs was incredible. Once Messi had done the Maradona which cost our country some years ago I knew who I definitely DIDN'T want to win the title. I always favour towards Madrid so I was glad to see them eventually prevail, especially in Beckham's and Roberto Carlos' last game.

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 01:53:47 AM »
that was an unforgettable night!!! especially a wonderful Espanyol performance with legendary captain Tamudo  :cool:

Capello was sacked because he didnt want Beckham. Madrid fans miss David badly :(

Maradona, the cheater started his personal problems in Barcelona and was sent to Napoli quickly.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2008, 05:24:11 AM »
that was an unforgettable night!!! especially a wonderful Espanyol performance with legendary captain Tamudo  :cool:

Capello was sacked because he didnt want Beckham. Madrid fans miss David badly :(

Maradona, the cheater started his personal problems in Barcelona and was sent to Napoli quickly.

Also because he failed to win the Champions League, which is ridiculous when he lead them to yet another title. Beckham is a miss for the Real fans but on the pitch there not missing him as they're playing better now I feel than they have for at least 5/6 years and the league title this season is there's for the taking with a nice points lead already!

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2008, 05:46:17 PM »

Spanish King's Cup:

Are you for real with this??

"Benitez is a great coach" - ???????????  ****ing hell

He should be the next coach of Spain???????????????????????????- I need something...........****ing hell

:scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:
I never thought he would win 4 French Opens - Roger Federer on Rafa

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2008, 12:00:54 PM »

Are you for real with this??

"Benitez is a great coach" - ???????????  ****ing hell

He should be the next coach of Spain???????????????????????????- I need something...........****ing hell

:scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:

are you for real while checking Benitez impresive coaching career in Spain? see the facts!! :whistle:

did he won a cup in Istanbul?  :whistle:

do you know how old is the coach of Spain?  :whistle: guess...he is the coach with most matches in Liga history :whistle: 757 matches, 25 seasons and 69 years old....
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 01:44:37 PM by conchita »

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2008, 01:56:09 PM »
wow!!! upset of the season so far!!

week 22

Almeria (7th) 1 - 0 Real Madrid (1th)  HT!!

Real only 2 defeats in liga so far!!: at Espaņol and Sevilla!!

Almeria new promoted club in liga only played 2 season in Primera (79-81)

later: drama in Seville, Betis (14th) vs Deportivo La Coruņa (19th)

-------------

King's Cup SF

Barcelona vs Valencia ,big rivals!! Valencia in worst crisis in 21st sentury
Getafe vs Racing Santander!! interesting, Geta last year runner-ups vs Racing playing great this season, historic club played liga 1st season in 1928, 40 seasons in primera, no finals.

favs: Barcelona and Racing

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2008, 02:12:34 PM »
Make that 0-2 in Real's game for Almeria, as they've just scored a penalty 1 minute into the 2nd half!

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2008, 02:22:24 PM »
Make that 0-2 in Real's game for Almeria, as they've just scored a penalty 1 minute into the 2nd half!

Ameria are playing well, they defeated in last match at home Espaņol 1-0 (Espaņol was carrying an unbeaten record of 18 matches!!)

but that's the upset of the season for sure!!! Ameria 2 -0 Real Madrid, wow!!!

Barcelona plays tomorrow at home vs Osasuna Pamplona (15th), easy match!!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 04:24:51 PM by conchita »

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2008, 03:04:09 PM »
Mediterranean Games Stadim, Almeria 2 - 0 Real Madrid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real 53 pts, Barcelona 44 pts play tomorrow

------

Heliopolis (water city), Betis 0 - 1 Deportivo La Coruņa, dramatic win for Depor!!

tomorrow:
Camp Nou, Barcelona vs Osasuna Pamplona
Manzanares, Atletico Madrid vs Murcia
Madrigal, Villarreal vs Mallorca
Coliseum, Getafe vs Espaņol
Romareda, Zaragoza vs Atheltic Bilbao
Colombino, Recreativo Huelva vs Sevilla
Zorrilla, Valladolid vs Valencia
Valencia City, Levante vs Racing Santander

« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 04:55:02 PM by conchita »

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2008, 03:10:42 PM »
Huge surprise to see Real go down in that one, especially since they've been playing so well over the last couple of months. Barcelona have just been handed a lifeline in the title race.

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2008, 11:57:47 AM »
Liga Sunday Week 22

Manzanares, Atletico Madrid 1 - 1 Real Murcia, big upset Atletico in crisis
Madrigal, Villarreal 1 - 1 Mallorca, another upset, Liga is like alaways between Real Madrid and Barcelona
Colombino, Recreativo Huelva 1 - 2 Sevilla, andalucian derby, Sevilla improving... 
Zorrilla, Valladolid 0 - 2 Valencia, dramatic win for Valencia, in worst crisis in 21st century!!!!
Romareda, Zaragoza 1 - 0 Athletic Bilbao, important win for Zaragoza!!
Ciudad de Calencia, Levante 1 - 1 Racing Santander, drama continues for bottom club Levante!!

right now live: Camp Nou, Barcelona vs Osasuna, very important match for Liga, Real 53 pts, Barcelona 44 pts....
3 pm ET: Coliseum, Getafe vs Espaņol, big clash!!

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2008, 02:13:14 PM »
yesterday  a leaky roof stopped play in Naples, today torrential rains in Barcelona, Camp Nou:

Barcelona 1 - 0 Osasuna, dramatic match, Xavi scored in 88'!! Real 53 pts, Barcelona 47 pts!!

last match right now live: Coliseum, Getafe vs Espaņol!!!  :cool:

and later the Superbowl!!!   :cool:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2008, 02:22:16 PM »
Barca got their only goal with just a couple of minutes remaining so they've got out of jail twice this weekend with the defeat of Real Madrid yesterday and the win late on today. The title race for the time being is back on with the gap being trimmed down to 6 points.

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2008, 02:26:37 PM »
Barca got their only goal with just a couple of minutes remaining so they've got out of jail twice this weekend with the defeat of Real Madrid yesterday and the win late on today. The title race for the time being is back on with the gap being trimmed down to 6 points.

Barcelona playing horrible, they are lucky they will face Celtic in Champions League!!! Real are the favourites to clinch the title! for sure imho!!

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2008, 04:00:22 PM »
Coliseum, Getafe 0 - 1 Espaņol, wonderful Espaņol to go back to 3rd in liga!!! :cool:

Week 22 Stadings
1 Real Madrid 53  :first-place:
2 Barcelona 47  :second-place:
3 Espaņol 39  :third-place:
4 Villarreal 39  :applause:
--------------------------------
5 Atletico Madrid 38  :applause:
6 Racing Santander 34  :applause:
--------------------------------
7 Sevilla 32  :applause:
8 Almeria 32  :applause:
9 Valencia 30  :whistle:
10 Zaragoza 29  :whistle:
11 Mallorca 27  :whistle:
12 Valladolid 27  :whistle:
13 Getafe 27  :whistle:
14 Betis 25  :whistle:
15 Athletic Bilbao 23  :whistle:
16 Osasuna 23  :whistle:
17 Deportivo La Coruņa 23  :whistle:
---------------------------------
18 Murcia 23  :thumb-down:
19 Recreativo 22  :thumb-down:
20 Levante 13  :thumb-down:

The big drama: 10 clubs fighting to avoid relegation!!! :scared:
Biggest match next week: Sevilla vs Barcelona!!! :cool:

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2008, 04:46:48 PM »
Hi conchita im shocked 2 see Deportivo La Coruņa in 17th place,when you think not so long back thay were in Champs/L.