Author Topic: LA LIGA !!!!  (Read 42062 times)

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
Re: LA LIGA !!!!
« Reply #220 on: April 10, 2008, 04:31:31 PM »
OMG!!! WHAT A NIGHT!!! UEFA CUP!! :)
The king, queen and prince at the Coliseum, best attendance in history of stadium
Getafe demolishing european giants and germany best Bayern 3-1, 2 goals in ET 91, 93'!!! Bayern sent the match to ET in 89'!!!
Beckenbuarer said before the match in Munich he had no idea about Getafe, in your face disgrace Franz!!!

The small town on the outskirts of Madrid Getafe about to knock Bayern out- Wow!! That would easily be their biggest ever win :applause: trully remarkable and great to see them beating the Germans!
Also Rangers went to Lisbon and beat Sporting 2-0 to reach the semi's :applause:
Rangers is your 2nd favorite club???
Bayern were nº1 contenders and favorites to win Uefa Cup this season, big upset!!!
Getafe wonderful season continues, they will play Copa final.
Uefa cup semifinalists: Fiorentina, Rangers, Getafe and Zenit St. Petersburg, final in Manchester City Stadium.

No don't like or dislike Rangers, just an excellent result for them. I don't have a 2nd team in football, maybe I do as it could be the United reserves  :)) I'm purely Manchester United through nd through there could never be another football team within my life at all  :)
LOL!!!  :rofl_2:, that was funny!!! great answer!!! :)) United is so big!!! :)
(Bayern scores 3-2 Luca Toni 115' and then typical germany 3-3 Luca Toni 120' Bayern in semifinals!!!
What a dramatic end and extra-time!!!

Glad you liked that one  :cool:
I feel so bad for Getafe  :( so close to the biggest win ever for the club and as you say in typical German style they've pulled it off- Bayern live on and remain the favourites for the trophy!
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #221 on: April 10, 2008, 04:51:32 PM »
The king, queen and prince at the Coliseum, best attendance in history of stadium
Getafe demolishing european giants and germany best Bayern 3-1, 2 goals in ET 91, 93'!!! Bayern sent the match to ET in 89'!!!
Beckenbuarer said before the match in Munich he had no idea about Getafe, in your face disgrace Franz!!!

The small town on the outskirts of Madrid Getafe about to knock Bayern out- Wow!! That would easily be their biggest ever win :applause: trully remarkable and great to see them beating the Germans!
Also Rangers went to Lisbon and beat Sporting 2-0 to reach the semi's :applause:
Bayern were nº1 contenders and favorites to win Uefa Cup this season, big upset!!!
Uefa cup semifinalists: Fiorentina, Rangers, Getafe and Zenit St. Petersburg, final in Manchester City Stadium.

No don't like or dislike Rangers, just an excellent result for them. I don't have a 2nd team in football, maybe I do as it could be the United reserves  :)) I'm purely Manchester United through nd through there could never be another football team within my life at all  :)
(Bayern scores 3-2 Luca Toni 115' and then typical germany 3-3 Luca Toni 120' Bayern in semifinals!!!

I feel so bad for Getafe  :( so close to the biggest win ever for the club and as you say in typical German style they've pulled it off- Bayern live on and remain the favourites for the trophy!
Bayern - Rangers should be cool!!! Getafe will play Copa Final against Valencia, another chance for biggest win ever.
United reserves, so funny!!, I was expecting perhaps a local team or a very small club in England... :)
I only care about Español, then the rest of clubs all over the world is for fun. :)
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #222 on: April 10, 2008, 05:00:05 PM »

Bayern - Rangers should be cool!!! Getafe will play Copa Final against Valencia, another chance for biggest win ever.
United reserves, so funny!!, I was expecting perhaps a local team or a very small club in England... :)
I only care about Español, then the rest of clubs all over the world is for fun. :)

Would be good to see Getafe win the Cup- I hope they do beat Valencia now!
Yeah Bayern vs Rangers will be a great contest- Rangers are playing some good stuff right now and will be dangerous to Bayern.
Yeah as with you and Espanyol there's only 1 team for us, the rest are just good for entertainment and drama, just United and our reserves for me  :))

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
  • Historically, still the best team in England! >>
« Reply #223 on: April 11, 2008, 01:58:47 PM »
Congratulations Rangers, it'd be nice to see a Scottish team win something for once :)~

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #224 on: April 12, 2008, 07:59:52 AM »
(not a surprise at all, thre deal was closed the day after Barça won at Schalke, btw he is not injured)

Ronaldinho agrees Milan deal! -Reuters-

Ronaldinho has agreed initial terms with AC Milan, who will now speak to Barcelona about a deal, according to the Serie A club and the player's agent.

The 28-year-old Brazilian has had a difficult few months at the Nou Camp because of injury and loss of form and a move has long been mooted.

The forward is out for the rest of the campaign with a leg injury, although it has been suggested by a club director that he has been sidelined as punishment for an unprofessional attitude.

"In general Ronaldinho and Milan are in agreement," his agent and brother Roberto de Assis said.

Gazzetta dello Sport said a deal up to 2012 worth eight million euros (£6m) a year was in the pipeline with a few clauses to be agreed.

Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani said: "There is a general agreement with the player. Now a deal has to be reached with Barcelona. Give us time."

Spanish and Italian media reports have speculated about a transfer fee of between 20 and 30 million euros (£16-24m) while some newspapers have talked about Ronaldinho buying up the rest of his contract at Barca.

Milan are fifth in Serie A and in danger of missing next year's Champions League after a poor season. They were dumped out of this year's Champions League as holders by Arsenal in the first knockout round.

Carlo Ancelotti's men have struggled to score and create goals with Brazilian Ronaldo playing just a handful of games before being ruled out long term with a knee injury.

Fellow striker Alberto Gilardino has been lacklustre and world player of the year Kaka has been far from his best.

Despite their troubles, Ancelotti has been assured of his job next term.
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #225 on: April 12, 2008, 08:20:13 AM »
Nice move for him in some respects. I'm qite relieved the rumours weren't true about him moving to Chelsea, but he couldve been oike Schevchenko and been a failiure.

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #226 on: April 12, 2008, 08:29:21 AM »
On this day in history: 2006, April 12- The match of my life!!!! :)

Copa del Rey Final, Español 4 - Zaragoza 1
1-0 Tamudo 1' 1-1 Ewerthon 29' 2-1 Luis Garcia 32' 3-1 Corominas 70' 4-1 Luis Garcia 86'
Español at his best won Copa del Rey 6 years later!!!! at the Bernabeu, sell out, 90,000 fans in the stadium.
Best goal difference in a final 4-1!! for a club since 1939!!! A match to remember!!!

Español attacking trio at the very best!!!
nº23 Tamudo, scored in first minute, same minute than final in 2000. legendary captain.
nº9 De La Peña, the master passer, creating chances to score
nº10 Luis Garcia, the other striker, always smooth, all 3 play with Spain.
then also: gk from Cameroon Kameni, argentina right back Zabaleta!!!
and young players from the youth sistem: Jarque, Lopo, David Garcia...

WONDERFUL MATCH!!!! ESPAÑOL AT THE VERY BEST!!!!  :)
(btw, 3rd goal, strarting in video in 2'13'' was voted run of the year in Spain!!!
Corominas started in own field to run, the goal was celebrated during 6 minutes at Bernabeu)

ENJOY THE VIDEO !!!!:) (and please post one comment if you want of my fav. youtube montage!!! :) )

FINAL COPA DEL REY 2006, ESPAÑOL 4 - ZARAGOZA 1, BERNABEU, 90,000
[youtube]http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=byC_UH5GmCo[/youtube]

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #227 on: April 12, 2008, 03:01:48 PM »
Excellent clip and for sure the biggest and best moment for Espanyol for many years!!! Great memories indeed for you  :)

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #228 on: April 13, 2008, 04:59:53 AM »
Week 32, 2 Matches on Saturday!

Barca held at Recreativo!!!

Tony Mabert / Eurosport / Reuters

Barcelona failed to close the gap on champions Real Madrid after they were twice pegged back by struggling Recreativo Huelva to draw 2-2 at the Estadio Colombino.

Samuel Eto'o and Marco Ruben scored two goals each to earn a single point for their respective sides that does not help either of their causes.

The out-of-form Barca, without Ronaldinho, Andres Iniesta, Rafael Marquez and Deco through injury as well as the rested Thierry Henry and Bojan Krkic, remain six points behind the leaders, while Recre are only four points above the relegation zone.

The Catalan side appeared to allay any pre-match nerves they may have had when swept forward and Giovanni Dos Santos's chipped cross was powered in by a Samuel Eto'o header with barely 60 seconds on the clock.

Marco Ruben equalised with three minutes left of the half with a solid header that goalkeeper Victor Valdes stopped right on the line, only for the lineman to adjudge that it had crossed and gave the goal.

Eto'o repeated the feat of scoring right from the kick off again in the second half, this time chesting a long pass down before firing a powerful shot into the top corner from outside the box.

Ruben was again the man to reply for Recre, and with 20 minutes left he met a long diagonal ball at the far post with a cushioned header that went over the floundering Valdes into the empty net.

Recreativo, just three points above relegation before the match, could have got their equaliser just five minutes after falling behind, but striker Florent Sinama-Pongolle failed to get a touch on Aitor's low cross into the six-yard box with the goal at his mercy.

The former Liverpool striker, with nine goals this season, was denied by Valdes later on in the half when the goalkeeper was quick off his line to block the Frenchman's shot from a tight angle.

Barcelona played plenty of incisive, fluid football but could not carve out too many clear opportunities.

However, just before the break Dos Santos found himself in on goal after a fluid one-touch move, only to see his shot saved well by Stefano Sorrentino.

Following Eto'o's goal just after half time, Recreativo fought back well and had chances through Sinama-Pongolle and Javier Camunas before Ruben scored his second.

Lionel Messi returned from injury to come on as a second -half substitute, but the Argentinian could not inspire his side to a much-needed win on this occasion.

VALENCIA 1-2 RACING SANTANDER

High-flying Racing Santander piled the pressure on struggling Valencia when a late Mohamed Tchite strike gave them a 2-1 win in the Primera Liga at the Mestalla.

Racing took a deserved lead on the hour, midfielder Gonzalo Colsa steering in an angled shot after powering a header against the bar.

Valencia equalised three minutes later when substitute David Villa converted a penalty after fellow striker Fernando Morientes had been brought down in the area.

But Tchite snatched the win when he slotted home at the far post from an offside position after Pablo Alvarez charged down the right and swept a fine pass behind the Valencia back four.

Ronald Koeman's Valencia, who meet Getafe in the Copa del Rey final on Wednesday, have won just one of their last nine league games and are only six points above the relegation zone in 14th place with all their closest rivals yet to play.

They have won only once at the Mestalla in the last five months and have the joint worst home record in the league with basement side Levante.

Racing remain in fifth place but are now level on 53 points with Atletico Madrid who visit Valladolid on Sunday.

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #229 on: April 13, 2008, 05:07:07 AM »
Ramos out for for Real!!

A look at Sunday's team news in La Liga, with champions Real Madrid having to do without influential defender Sergio Ramos!!!

17:00 CET Valladolid - Atletico Madrid, Mallorca - Sevilla, Español - Osasuna, Deportivo - Athletic Bilbao, Getafe - Zaragoza and Betis - Levante, 19:00 CET Real Madrid - Murcia, 21:00 CET Almeria - Villarreal

Leaders Real Madrid will be without suspended right back Sergio Ramos for the visit of Real Murcia on Sunday. Miguel Torres is expected to deputise.

Portugal defender Pepe could return to the centre of defence after injury with Argentina's Gabriel Heinze moving out to left back.

Dutch striker Ruud van Nistelrooy is still recovering from ankle surgery.

* Second-bottom Murcia are without suspended Uruguayan top scorer Ivan Alonso and defender Alvaro Mejia.

Uruguay midfielder Pablo Garcia, on loan from Real, is injured.

* Second-placed Villarreal will travel to Almeria on Sunday without suspended defenders Diego Godin and Joan Capdevila.

Their hosts are without defenders Juanito and Ruben Pulido, who were both sent off against Atletico Madrid last weekend.

* Atletico goalkeeper Leo Franco has a good chance to reclaim the number one jersey from Italian reserve Christian Abbiati away to Valladolid on Sunday.

The Argentina international lost his place due to injury in December and has been on the bench since returning to fitness last month. Abbiati has suffered with a cold during the week.

* Getafe face relegation-threatened Real Zaragoza at home on Sunday and have to pick themselves up from their agonising exit from the UEFA Cup quarter-finals on Thursday.

Nigeria striker Ikechukwu Uche picked up a muscle injury and joins defender Mario and midfielder Pablo Hernandez on the injury list. Cosmin Contra is suspended.

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #230 on: April 13, 2008, 04:09:46 PM »
Week 32 Real increase their lead at the top to nine points!
Real Madrid 1 - 0 Murcia
Recreativo 2 - 2 Barcelona
Almeria 1 - 0 Villarreal

1 R.Madrid 69
2 Barcelona 60
3 Villarreal 59

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #231 on: April 14, 2008, 12:26:54 AM »
Real Madrid 1 - 0 Murcia
Almeria 1 - 0 Villarreal

1 R.Madrid 69
2 Barcelona 60
3 Villarreal 59

Pretty safe to say Real Madrid are about to be crowned Champions once again in Spain after this weeks results all but sealed that!

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #232 on: April 14, 2008, 11:50:53 AM »
Real Madrid 1 - 0 Murcia
Almeria 1 - 0 Villarreal

1 R.Madrid 69
2 Barcelona 60
3 Villarreal 59

Pretty safe to say Real Madrid are about to be crowned Champions once again in Spain after this weeks results all but sealed that!

Yeah, I think the big battle now is which of Villarreal and Barcelona are going to clinch second place.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #233 on: April 14, 2008, 02:14:43 PM »
Real Madrid 1 - 0 Murcia
Almeria 1 - 0 Villarreal

1 R.Madrid 69
2 Barcelona 60
3 Villarreal 59

Yeah, I think the big battle now is which of Villarreal and Barcelona are going to clinch second place.
Yeah Barcelona's interest now is only the Champions League and like Liverpool will rest players and just play for that now. Thats why Barcelona and Liverpool have a big advantage in the semi finals, while United and Chelsea have to battle every league match and be unable to rest our stars.

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #234 on: April 15, 2008, 04:40:10 AM »
Real Madrid 1 - 0 Murcia
Almeria 1 - 0 Villarreal

1 R.Madrid 69
2 Barcelona 60
3 Villarreal 59

not so fast, Barça neeed to win all matches and that's difficult to think they will do it but Real Madrid can still lose 9/12 points:
6 remaining matches, 4 very difficult:
at Racing, difficult with home club fighting for CL and Uefa
Athletic Bilbao, always tricky, big rivals.
at Osasuna, big rivalry, Real always find a very hostile stadium in Pamplona, difficult
Barcelona, el clasico, very difficult
at Zaragoza, like last year, last away match at Zaragoza, this year Zaragoza is fighting for relegation, difficult.
Levante, basement club and sadly relegated, very easy.
so three away matches are difficult and Barça will play at the Bernabeu. Right now Real can lose liga and they have not win yet.

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #235 on: April 15, 2008, 04:42:51 AM »
Torres: La Liga is stronger!!! :cool:
-Reuters-

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres believes that Spain's Primera Division is stronger than the Premier League despite the presence of three English teams in the Champions League semi-finals.

"In England the top four are better than the ones in Spain, above all when it comes to consistency," the Spain international told Radio Marca. "Apart from that, the rest of the teams in the Primera Liga are stronger as they have more quality."

The former Atletico Madrid forward, who netted his 30th goal of the season in Liverpool's 3-1 victory over Blackburn Rovers on Sunday, said he was enjoying the patience afforded by English supporters.

"The fans aren't on top of you all the time here, they give you time, they get behind you but don't suffocate you. I'm very happy here," he said.

Torres added that he would like to meet Barcelona in the Champions League final in Moscow, if his side can get past Chelsea in the semis later this month.

"The people here would prefer to face Manchester United, but I think it would be great to take on Barcelona," he said.

The Merseysiders knocked out Arsenal 5-3 on aggregate in the quarter-finals last week to make the final four for the third time in four years.

They host Chelsea in the semi-final first leg on April 22nd with the return leg at Stamford Bridge on April 30th.

United take Barcelona, the only non-Premier League side, Barca, in the second semi-final.

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #236 on: April 15, 2008, 11:02:34 AM »
Thinking about that article, there is probably a lot of truth in it. I'm not as sure as you maybe conchita, as I don't watch much Spanish football.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #237 on: April 15, 2008, 01:00:19 PM »
Real Madrid 1 - 0 Murcia
Almeria 1 - 0 Villarreal

1 R.Madrid 69
2 Barcelona 60
3 Villarreal 59

not so fast, Barça neeed to win all matches and that's difficult to think they will do it but Real Madrid can still lose 9/12 points:
6 remaining matches, 4 very difficult:
at Racing, difficult with home club fighting for CL and Uefa
Athletic Bilbao, always tricky, big rivals.
at Osasuna, big rivalry, Real always find a very hostile stadium in Pamplona, difficult
Barcelona, el clasico, very difficult
at Zaragoza, like last year, last away match at Zaragoza, this year Zaragoza is fighting for relegation, difficult.
Levante, basement club and sadly relegated, very easy.
so three away matches are difficult and Barça will play at the Bernabeu. Right now Real can lose liga and they have not win yet.

Honestly Conchita, however tough a few of Real's games may be until the end of the season there's only them winning this title now. Barcelona themselves have practically given up, hence they are beginning to rest a couple of players and purely concentrate on the Champions League. If Real lose it from this position then every player, coaching member and the manager will all be thrown out of the club by 9:01am on the Monday morning after the final game  :)

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #238 on: April 16, 2008, 06:00:42 AM »
Copa del Rey Final : Valencia - Getafe Preview!!!!!

22:00 CET, Manzanares Stadium, 70,000 !!!  :cool:

Overachieving Getafe and underperforming Valencia go head to head in Wednesday's Copa de Rey final at the Vicente Calderon stadium in Madrid. The fact that the smaller of the two clubs, Getafe sold out their entire allocation of 21,500 tickets, while Valencia can't even give theirs away, tells the tale of the difference in the two club's seasons.

The contrast in fortunes between the coach's of these two spanish football clubs could not be starker: Michael Laudrup is currently the flavour of the month and being linked with the manager's job at Barcelona and Chelsea, while Ronald Koeman may well find himself out of a job in the summer and with significantly more limited options than the Dane.

Getafe have never won a major trophy in their history, yet go in to Wednesday's game against one of Europes biggest clubs after some impressive cup performances in the last couple of seasons.

The little club form the Madrid suburbs lost to Sevilla in last season's Copa del Rey final and this season have given a number of Europes' more famous clubs a run for their money: having seen off RSC Anderlecht, Tottenham Hotspur FC and SL Benfica in the UEFA cup before finally succumbing to Bayern Munich, on away goals, in the quarter finals last week. Even then, Laudrup's side managed to take the German giants to extra time, leading the match twice, and winning them many admirers for their team spirit and positive play.

Getafe were left a little shell-shocked following las Wednesday's exploits and tthey looked a little lethargic in the weekend 0-0 draw with Zaragoza. However, the Getafe president Angel Torres, believes that his club are fully recovered and ready to have another crack at cup glory. Torres said "We have recovered our morale for the final."

In reference to the their opponent's current form and off field distractions, Torres said "We certainly have more desire and confidence than Valencia."

It is not just in terms of confidence where Getafe contrast favourably with Valencia, but also in terms of a togetherness and team spirit that has been lacking at the Mestall for quite some time.

Because of their modest size, Getafe are perennially faced with the challenge of haemorrhaging key players (last season's top scorer Dani Guiza joined Mallorca in the summer and this season De la Red and Granero are set to depart) and seeing their coach's - Schuster last season and Quique Sanchez Flores the year before - snapped up by bigger clubs eager to transplant something of the clubs' spirit. Yet somehow Getafe always seem able to recover: proof that the team is greater than the sum of it's parts.

This team ethic is summed up by club captain David Belenguer, who told The Guardian that "Within this club there is an awareness the team is more important than anything else. We need people who work hard to improve their level but all with the common objective of achieving what is best for the team. We have established at a national and international level that if people come here they find a place where the group comes first and everyone swims in the same direction."

The man of the hour, Michael Laudrup, has tried to play down his sides position as favourites, something that they have yet to become accustomed to, attempted to highlight just how much his side has achieved against the odds. The Dane said " It can never be a failure to lose a final. Although, reaching a final is very nice and one always wants to win. This club does not have aims to win finals, their objective is to avoid relegation and get as far as they can in the UEFA Cup and Copa del Rey. Other teams have the aim of winning a title and are different. That is not the case for Getafe."

The same cannot be said of Valencia, where the fans expect to be, at the very least, competing for trophies -including the Champions League - if not winning them.

In contrast with the positive aura surrounding Getafe this season, the mood in Valencia could not be more different. A sacked coach, a presidential resignation and court battles with ostracised leading figures in the dressing room have all made for a pretty gloomy atmosphere a the Mestalla. In contast with Laudrup's rising star, Ronald Koeman has won just 10 of his 32 competitive fixtures since taking over and Valencia are now sitting just four points above the drop zone. Needless to say, the Dutch coach now faces the threat of being sacked, if his side fails to lift the trophy tomorrow.

As David Villa said today, "even winning the cup won't help change a rotten situation."

Valencia's interim president hardly gave his coach a resounding vote of confidence either, as he prepares for the cup final and, if anything, heaped further pressure on the under fire coach. Agustin Morera said: "Winning the cup is not going to mend Valencia' season. We are obliged to win the cup to bring some joy to our fans after a disastrous season."

Koeman could really do without his president telling him he is obliged to win the trophy.

If Koeman was expecting the support of his boss and and some kind of assurances from him ahead of a Valencia's biggest match of the season, then he would be very much mistaken: this Valencia after all and that is not how things are done at the Mestalla.

The Valencia president added, ominously, "I don't like how the team play but I am not the one who goes out onto the pitch and it is not my decision. We have been working on things for some time. There are decisions that have already been taken and they will not be changed whatever happens in the Copa del Rey. Valencia is a business and you cannot stop working or thinking about the future."

With that kind of talk, it would appear that Koeman's future at Valencia has already been decided and it is very hard to see the manager being able to inspire his troops in to going over the top for him one last time.

For that reason alone, Getafe must be considered favourites and if the way that this season has gone for both sides serves as a guide, then the mood at the Mestalla will be getting even darker before this week is over.

Form Guide

This Season: Valencia W11 D6 L15 / Getafe W11 D8 L13

Last Ten: Valencia W2 D3 L5 / Getafe W3 D5 L2

Previous encounters: Valencia 2 Getafe 1 / Valencia 0 Getafe 0

Team news is proving difficult to track down at the moment, with neither side yet to publically name their squads.

However, we know that both Gavilan and Uche are definitely missing for Getafe, while Koeman is conducting everything 'behind closed doors' and keeping things very close to his chest up until the last minute.

For what it's worth Marca claims that these are the probable line - ups:

Valencia: Hildebrand, Miguel, Albiol, Helguera, Moretti, Baraja, Marchena, Joaquín o Mata, Silva, Morientes & Villa.

Getafe: Ustari; Cortés, Belenguer, 'Cata' Díaz, Licht; Contra o Pablo Hernández, Casquero, De la Red, Granero; Manu & Albín.

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #239 on: April 16, 2008, 03:05:23 PM »
Copa del Rey, The Final : match undeway!!!!!
Valencia 0- 0 Getafe !!!!
Madrid, Manzanares Stadium, 70,000 !!!