Author Topic: LA LIGA !!!!  (Read 40300 times)

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
Re: LA LIGA !!!!
« Reply #340 on: September 16, 2008, 06:37:21 PM »
Say Villarreal is in 1st and Madrid is playing 2nd place Valencia. Could Villarreal loan one of their best players to Madrid in an attempt to knock off Valencia?
yes they can but it is dificult to imagine for some very big reasons:
-Many countries, including all UEFA members, do not permit loans to commence beyond a transfer deadline for each season. (only two transfer windows in Liga, summer-before start of liga, winter-january, Clubs can not change the players after the 2nd transfer window in winter). Then sometimes a loan may be made to circumvent a transfer window. Such a loan might include an agreed fee for a permanent transfer when the next transfer window opens.
Villareall will probalby need all their best players during Liga, CL and Copa, no time to think about other clubs.
The big clubs including Villarreal send players on loan to smaller clubs but no rival teams like Real or Valencia.
Just one more thing: Cazorla, euro 08 winner, start in Villarreal was near to sign for Real this summer but he preferred to stay in Villarreal.
The face of Cazorla in his penalty against Buffon this summer in Vienna was unforgettable, all the struggles of past penalties tragedies in a player. he celebrated in fashion. Senna is awesome!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 06:39:25 PM by conchita »
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #341 on: September 16, 2008, 06:54:54 PM »
Say Villarreal is in 1st and Madrid is playing 2nd place Valencia. Could Villarreal loan one of their best players to Madrid in an attempt to knock off Valencia?
yes they can but it is dificult to imagine for some very big reasons:
-Many countries, including all UEFA members, do not permit loans to commence beyond a transfer deadline for each season. (only two transfer windows in Liga, summer-before start of liga, winter-january, Clubs can not change the players after the 2nd transfer window in winter). Then sometimes a loan may be made to circumvent a transfer window. Such a loan might include an agreed fee for a permanent transfer when the next transfer window opens.
Villareall will probalby need all their best players during Liga, CL and Copa, no time to think about other clubs.
The big clubs including Villarreal send players on loan to smaller clubs but no rival teams like Real or Valencia.
Just one more thing: Cazorla, euro 08 winner, start in Villarreal was near to sign for Real this summer but he preferred to stay in Villarreal.
The face of Cazorla in his penalty against Buffon this summer in Vienna was unforgettable, all the struggles of past penalties tragedies in a player. he celebrated in fashion. Senna is awesome!

Wow, you are a smart cookie, too  :wub:
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Borovnia

• Tennis God
  • March 27th 1999 - August 9th 2008
« Reply #342 on: January 28, 2009, 06:03:58 PM »
Not a single word on this topic for ages!! Is that boring for you all the big dominance shown by the current best team in the world?

Go Barça!! Keep breaking all records!! Keep making history!!

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #343 on: January 29, 2009, 12:11:01 AM »
Not a single word on this topic for ages!! Is that boring for you all the big dominance shown by the current best team in the world?

Go Barça!! Keep breaking all records!! Keep making history!!

(Cough cough) Barcelona haven't played any fantastic team yet Borovnia they've won nothing yet either. Lets wait until they meet an English team or two in the Champions League then we'll see how good they are.

Manchester United- Current and Official Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of the World!! :winner: :yahoo:
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #344 on: March 04, 2009, 08:18:15 PM »
 :(   Barca needs to be careful at this stage....just 4 points clear!

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #345 on: March 05, 2009, 12:32:02 AM »
I said they weren't as good as many in the football world made them out to be. They've let slip a big 12 point lead to see it at just 4 now with a very average Real Madrid gaining quickly on them.

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #346 on: March 05, 2009, 01:30:52 AM »
I said they weren't as good as many in the football world made them out to be. They've let slip a big 12 point lead to see it at just 4 now with a very average Real Madrid gaining quickly on them.

Noooooooo they'll be back....they have to get the La Liga trophy this year!!

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #347 on: March 05, 2009, 01:40:39 AM »

They'd best hope so because if they lose the title after having a 12 point lead over their bitter rivals Real I just can't begin to imagine what it will be like in Barcelona on the management, players etc.

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #348 on: March 05, 2009, 02:04:30 AM »

They'd best hope so because if they lose the title after having a 12 point lead over their bitter rivals Real I just can't begin to imagine what it will be like in Barcelona on the management, players etc.

and for the fans too....they can't blow it....Messi Fire!!!

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #349 on: March 23, 2009, 10:55:02 AM »
So why's no one ever posting here? :rofl_2:

Barca did a fantastic job to maintain that 6 point lead over our bitter rivals....great goal scoring fest  :))

Offline Somil

• Tennis God
« Reply #350 on: March 23, 2009, 01:08:20 PM »

Barca did a fantastic job to maintain that 6 point lead over our bitter rivals....great goal scoring fest  :))

Amazing performance!

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #351 on: March 24, 2009, 08:33:33 AM »

Amazing performance!
Than You Somil...I hope you guys follow the La Liga quite closely and I really truly hope that Barca can win both the La Liga and the UEFA :)

Offline Borovnia

• Tennis God
« Reply #352 on: March 24, 2009, 10:16:04 AM »

Amazing performance!
Than You Somil...I hope you guys follow the La Liga quite closely and I really truly hope that Barca can win both the La Liga and the UEFA :)

and La Copa

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #353 on: March 24, 2009, 11:17:16 AM »

Amazing performance!

and La Copa
Yep  :)) Btw , did you notice that kitties are quite smart  :innocent:

Offline Borovnia

• Tennis God
« Reply #354 on: March 24, 2009, 10:03:04 PM »

Amazing performance!

and La Copa

the cat on my avatar sadly passed away half a year ago :( Hope yours is fine.

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #355 on: March 25, 2009, 12:01:48 AM »

Amazing performance!

and La Copa

the cat on my avatar sadly passed away half a year ago :( Hope yours is fine.

Aww that's sad B  :(....I don't have any pet cats but I find cats extremely fascinating....plus ultra cool like the one in my avi  :))

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #356 on: May 02, 2009, 06:33:24 AM »
Important match for us today...I hope the CL draw didn't affect the teams psyche much. Go barca Go barca  :cheer:

Offline Borovnia

• Tennis God
« Reply #357 on: May 02, 2009, 11:54:17 AM »
Important match for us today...I hope the CL draw didn't affect the teams psyche much. Go barca Go barca  :cheer:

I'm too nervous and still one hour left for this to start!

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #358 on: May 02, 2009, 02:38:04 PM »
I knew this was going to be as one sided as its turning out 5-2 Barca. This is simply 1 of the weakest Madrid teams for many years- such an ordinary team. Barca's test of how good they are comes on Wednesday and possibly May 27th. Until BOTH of those are passed I'm holding my breath with this team.

Offline Borovnia

• Tennis God
« Reply #359 on: May 02, 2009, 03:02:14 PM »
2-6 !!!!  :)>>>>  :)>>>> Ok La Liga is a lock, now let's get CL final. If you ever can watch this match, please don't miss it!! It could be easily 2-12 or so. We humilliated Real Madrid, it was a need, all the tv/radio/papers media are from Madrid, and all them were expecting to beat Barça etc. You got what you deserve. Chelsea next!!