Author Topic: Request - Federerīs TMC matches  (Read 2805 times)

Offline Bebel

• Tennis Player
Request - Federerīs TMC matches
« on: January 07, 2008, 12:47:47 PM »
I really want 4 Federerīs TMC matches:

Federer vs Hewitt - 2002 semifinal
Federer vs Agassi - 2003 final
Federer vs Hewitt - 2004 final
Federer vs Blake - 2006 final

Does anybody have any?? I would really enjoy it!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 12:48:34 PM by Bebel »

Offline Melkor

• Tennis Player
Re: Request - Federerīs TMC matches
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 01:17:25 PM »
I have the Blake O6 final, I can upload it if you'd like

Offline Bebel

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 03:04:29 PM »

I really want! Iīll be very happy if you upload it for me!!!
Thanks!

Offline fedec51

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 07:09:57 AM »

yeah please upload it... it'd be great, please try to upload it on rapidshare...

Offline sadi

• Tennis Addict
  • Poetry in motion
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 07:49:45 AM »
Federer-Blake TMC final 2006:

www.megaupload.com/?d=uto3msci

Offline Melkor

• Tennis Player
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 03:17:11 AM »
I've just uploaded the 2006 final Federer vs Blake. It's a .rar file so you'll just have to unzip it once it's downloaded :
www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=WC8TD8FB

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 12:18:12 PM »
I was just watching the Fed-Nadal TMC semifinal 2007, and I was curious does anyone have the match, I think I already have the highlights, but does anyone have the match fed vs. roddick tmc 2007? or a torrent perhaps?

Offline Bebel

• Tennis Player
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 04:58:06 PM »
I've just uploaded the 2006 final Federer vs Blake. It's a .rar file so you'll just have to unzip it once it's downloaded :
www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=WC8TD8FB

Thanks Melkor!!

Offline Bebel

• Tennis Player
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 05:00:20 PM »
I was just watching the Fed-Nadal TMC semifinal 2007, and I was curious does anyone have the match, I think I already have the highlights, but does anyone have the match fed vs. roddick tmc 2007? or a torrent perhaps?

I have both. But i donīt know how to put them in megaupoload, if you want to tech me... However, i found the torrents at www.tennistorrents.com, if you prefer!

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 06:16:08 PM »

I have both. But i donīt know how to put them in megaupoload, if you want to tech me... However, i found the torrents at www.tennistorrents.com, if you prefer!

torrents are cool cuz then I wouldn't have to bother you. however I couldn't find the 2007 match between fed and roddick, only the 2006 match I found  :Confused:, if you could help me find the torrent itself that'd be amazing. now if you do want to upload it on megaupload, I won't complain at all  :)). how to put them is not that hard actually. well it depends, do you have it on a dvd or something? if you can get into independent files then you can just go to megaupload.com and uplaod the files, but if you have it on dvd then it's more than just a few simple steps to extract them as avi (i am assuming dvd are in vob format) and then most probably have to split them.. soo yeah, if you can find me the torrent, it'd be cool. THANKS!

oh and I have the highlights for that match, nad I found a link (with no seeds) for the highlights, is that what you were referring to?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 06:18:28 PM by pawan89 »

Offline randommacuser

• Tennis Player
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 08:42:33 AM »
Pawan: set 1 of the Federer-Roddick TMC match from this year is here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XW3RZYSK

I will upload set 2 shortly.

Offline randommacuser

• Tennis Player
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 09:11:02 AM »

Offline Bebel

• Tennis Player
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 11:56:06 AM »

torrents are cool cuz then I wouldn't have to bother you. however I couldn't find the 2007 match between fed and roddick, only the 2006 match I found  :Confused:, if you could help me find the torrent itself that'd be amazing. now if you do want to upload it on megaupload, I won't complain at all  :)). how to put them is not that hard actually. well it depends, do you have it on a dvd or something? if you can get into independent files then you can just go to megaupload.com and uplaod the files, but if you have it on dvd then it's more than just a few simple steps to extract them as avi (i am assuming dvd are in vob format) and then most probably have to split them.. soo yeah, if you can find me the torrent, it'd be cool. THANKS!

oh and I have the highlights for that match, nad I found a link (with no seeds) for the highlights, is that what you were referring to?

pawan, here is the torrent link for federer vs nadal sf: http://www.tennistorrents.com/details.php?id=241  :)

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 03:18:25 PM »
Pawan: set 1 of the Federer-Roddick TMC match from this year is here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XW3RZYSK

I will upload set 2 shortly.

hey, thanks!!! This is amazing, thakn you very much. Do you mind if I post these links in the 'some full matches' thread too? Thank you very much!

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 03:19:24 PM »

pawan, here is the torrent link for federer vs nadal sf: http://www.tennistorrents.com/details.php?id=241  :)

Thanks Bebel, but I have the Fed-Nada SF. In fact if anyone wants it I can upload it, mine's also english commentary not danish. thank you anyway!  :) :)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 03:21:02 PM by pawan89 »