Author Topic: Permission?  (Read 2211 times)

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
Permission?
« on: January 08, 2008, 04:11:46 PM »
I was thinking about uploading several of the highlights I downloaded from this site onto stage6.com (http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/index.php?topic=8421.0)
IMO this is an awesome site where you can watch videos in high quality and download it if you like it.

In particular I was thinking about the Fed Safin matches (AO 05, AO 04, masters cup 04) Fed Nadal 05 French Semis, and a couple others that aren't already on stage6. 

So @ the makers of the highlights, would it be okay if I uploaded them?

Offline kirschbomb

• Tennis Enthusiast
Re: Permission?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 07:36:41 PM »
i don't mind  :)

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 09:22:05 PM »
except for most of the full matches, which are credit to barbadosan, bachikho, joeluis and many others and a few highlight reels, I think (emphasis on think, I am not totally sure but pretty sure) most of the stuff (mainly highlights) are created by .. I don't know who. It'd be nice to know who but I don't know who makes those highlights. So.. I don't see any need for permission, it'd be a great favor for those who are looking for these highlights (and does stage6 ever delete them?, I am assuming this stuff is uploaded uncompressed and stage6 just keeps them forever?). All credit to the original creator and uploader as always, it'd be nice to know who makes these so we can thank them.

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 09:59:22 PM »
I made the AO 04 and 05 highlights, so go ahead and upload those if you want  :). Well, we all know (well, some of us know) that Erich made most of the other highlights.

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 03:00:36 PM »
all right thanks!!! :)

Offline joeluis

• Tennis Player
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 03:29:20 PM »
all right thanks!!! :)

If you use my vids just put that i made them
other then that go ahead ! :)

Offline barbadosan

• Tennis God
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 07:14:48 PM »
I made the AO 04 and 05 highlights, so go ahead and upload those if you want  :). Well, we all know (well, some of us know) that Erich made most of the other highlights.

???  pawan and others who've been around longer have made some of the highlights...  sounds a tad as if you're attributing almost all the highlights on the board to this Erich guy, and dismissing their efforts  :confused1:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:19:12 PM by barbadosan »

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 08:14:45 PM »

???  pawan and others who've been around longer have made some of the highlights...  sounds a tad as if you're attributing almost all the highlights on the board to this Erich guy, and dismissing their efforts  :confused1:

sorry, I didn't mean to sound that way. From this point on, I'll just let people claim their own highlights  :)

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 04:56:37 PM »
just an update, I've uploaded 3 highlights
- Fed Safin 04 AO
- Fed Nadal FO 05 Semis
- Fed Nad Rome 06

you can see them here http://www.stage6.com/user/fgzhu88/videos/

I tried upping my concated file of AO 05 semis but it said that it was incompatible file, even though it's clearly avi

Offline fedec51

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 11:25:53 PM »
it'd be great if you could upload on rapidshare or megaupload some of stage9's files... i cannot open that site, everytime i try my explorer closes automatically

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2008, 03:57:33 AM »
it'd be great if you could upload on rapidshare or megaupload some of stage9's files... i cannot open that site, everytime i try my explorer closes automatically

the files on stage6 have been uploaded from previously uploaded matches, most of which can be found on this forum anyways.  :)

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2008, 04:01:50 AM »

Maybe internet explorer works? Have you tried that? I can sorta get it to work with my Opera, it works enough for me to download it, I think, but not view it properly, it cuts it off. Try a different browser I'd say.

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2008, 04:21:19 AM »
firefox works fine as well.

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2008, 11:05:03 AM »
yeah, these are by no means new highlights, I just re-upped them on a site which allows you to watch without downloading.

I don't know about browsers but I use firefox and it always works for plugins, etc.