Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

Quotes you like

(1/129) > >>

Alison2006:
"I'll sleep when I'm dead"

W Z

"Don't take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive"

E H

"If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live. I wouldn't brood.  I'd type a little faster"

I A S

:)

BGT:
This come from my facebook.
-------------------

"Is necessary to attack to the Iraq, no? For they to having massive arms of detructionating. Saddam is bad man, and he have to be broughten to the justice, truth. I not think international pression will work, only a war."- 17 yo Rafael Nadal on Iraq War

Q: What did Jimmy do after the game?
Andy: He bought me a beer.

Federer was asked if he was starting to feel small when he looked around the locker room. "I try not to look too closely," the world number one managed to splutter before giggling his way through the rest of the interview.

"I'm in bed with Andy Roddick. Seriously!! He's on top of me right now!"- Me (BTW, I was in bed watching him on my laptop, which was on my tummy. But if Andy really was in bed with me, I'd have pics for you. ;-)

RAFAEL NADAL: Well, it's not just the one place. I have pain here, in my famous ass (smiling). After I feel a little bit here, too (pointing to the inside and outside of the thigh). That maybe it's just tired, no? But down this way and in the ass is very, very painful, no?

First Law of Cartoon Physics:

Any body suspended in space will remain in space until made aware of its situation.

Second Law:

A body in motion tends to stay in motion until said body is in contact with TNT, where it explodes. The body, miraculously, then regains motion during the next scene.

"The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall. "

Mitch Hedberg

" 'Colon' Powell... 'Cunnilangus' Rice.... 'Cunnilangus' Rice sounds like a Mexican dish. Why don't we put her on a plate, and send her to Mexico so the Mexicans'll eat her."

Dave Chappelle: the Black White Supremacist

Time Henman's wife is pregnant so at least one British seed got through.

yellowball:
From the movie, Bucket List:

- Never trust a fart  :rofl_2:

wilsonboy:
"you had me at 'hello'"

NoleDjoke:
A little something more tennis related..

From an adidas poster: "How can you call it a comeback when your mind never left?" - Martina Higgins

Nevermind that alleged drug problem.. I was never a Higgins fan, but I like the quote.  :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version