Author Topic: New Guy on the Block  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Eazy E

• Tennis Player
  • This one's for the Captain!
New Guy on the Block
« on: January 13, 2008, 07:48:14 PM »
Whats up tennis world? I didnt know this site existed till like 30 minutes ago looking for information on how to use a rubberband as a dampner and now its probly my favorite site! Just to give a background on me, I just started playin tennis last year for my High school, i only played in exhibitions but never lost, now this year ill be ranked and im just looking for ways to step up my game and hopefully this site can help me out! Thanks!
Game. Set. Match. Next?

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
Re: New Guy on the Block
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 07:53:37 PM »
Whats up tennis world? I didnt know this site existed till like 30 minutes ago looking for information on how to use a rubberband as a dampner and now its probly my favorite site! Just to give a background on me, I just started playin tennis last year for my High school, i only played in exhibitions but never lost, now this year ill be ranked and im just looking for ways to step up my game and hopefully this site can help me out! Thanks!

welcome to the forums!! There's a lot of information here and a lot of knowledgeable posters. Just check around and ask questions, that's what I did. I've only been here 3 months and really like it!!   :)

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 09:20:17 PM »

Welcome to the forums, glad you found us here!

My freshman year of high school I played all exhibition.  I played #1 varsity my senior year.  You can make a lot of progress if you work hard!

if you have any questions please ask.  Other than that, jump right in and post away!!!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Eazy E

• Tennis Player
  • This one's for the Captain!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 09:36:05 PM »
Thanks! Im thinking about makein a journal of the season on here. I know ill be at least 3rd, theres a senior pretty much locked at the 1 spot, and then the rest of us are sophs.
Game. Set. Match. Next?

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 09:39:17 PM »
Welcome Eazy E!  From NWA? 

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 10:05:35 PM »
Thanks! Im thinking about makein a journal of the season on here. I know ill be at least 3rd, theres a senior pretty much locked at the 1 spot, and then the rest of us are sophs.

Got the journal section waiting for you. Look forward to hearing your exploits.

:welcome)

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
    • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 10:11:45 PM »

welcome to the forums. post away and have a blast. this forum has people from all over the world.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 12:30:37 AM »
Welcome to the forum Eazy E  :) You'll meet some great people here so post away!
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!