Author Topic: ~*School Life*~  (Read 37628 times)

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
  • Historically, still the best team in England! >>
Re: ~*School Life*~
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2008, 10:20:40 AM »
It seems none of us are going to do your school work for you!   :)~    Makes me wonder if other people helping is how you supposedly got good at English in the first place!   :)~

Lol, I noticed too. Dont worry, it was due in today and I got it done, but it wasnt easy, no thanks to you guys... :mad1:

Offline DropShotUser

• Tennis Pro
  • Let The Wind Blow to my Victory
« Reply #141 on: April 09, 2008, 12:24:34 PM »
I looking at colleges...do you guy know any good colleges that have a tennis team and stuff
<br /><br />The greatest is the one is perfect their style and their body<br /><br />I will Overcome my Limit

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #142 on: April 11, 2008, 02:51:35 PM »
OSU definitely!   ;-() :whistle:    Or, were you talking in Europe?   :confused1:

Offline Maddy_Devex

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #143 on: April 11, 2008, 11:42:01 PM »
I'm finishing up my junior year at UT Knoxville, with some incredibly mixed feelings about entering senior year.  Especially because the athletics department just announced that our football tickets will no longer be free to students...its crisis central here now.  But I have loved every moment spent here, how can anyone not?   :))

I'm a double major in art history and business.  I hope to own my own gallery one day.  I spent my last fall semester at the Art Institute of Florence, it was amazing and I wish I was back!

School is always stressful, and the looming reality of entering the real world is even more stressful, so I'm just trying to enjoy living my life!

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #144 on: April 12, 2008, 02:24:06 AM »
I'm finishing up my junior year at UT Knoxville, with some incredibly mixed feelings about entering senior year.  Especially because the athletics department just announced that our football tickets will no longer be free to students...its crisis central here now.  But I have loved every moment spent here, how can anyone not?   :))

I'm a double major in art history and business.  I hope to own my own gallery one day.  I spent my last fall semester at the Art Institute of Florence, it was amazing and I wish I was back!

School is always stressful, and the looming reality of entering the real world is even more stressful, so I'm just trying to enjoy living my life!

Welcome to the forums Maddy_Devex  :) Hope you'll enjoy your time here! Thats bad news for all the students for sure if you can't get into your football games free now, but I've heard a lot of good things about UT so can see why you're loving it so much. Owning your own gallery one day- wow that would be amazing for you and you must really love your art. Another person from UT then  :)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 02:25:00 AM by ChrisTaylor1987 »
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2008, 04:04:15 PM »

Welcome here MD!   :))     When I went to OSU we had to pay $22 per home game and now it is up to quite a bit more than that!  You are lucky you have not had to pay before...........amazing really!  Good luck with the rest of your schooling! 

Offline Maddy_Devex

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #146 on: April 12, 2008, 05:52:42 PM »
No student in the history of the school has ever had to pay to go to an athletic event, and football is our religion, so charging us is just absurd.  The campus is in crisis mode right now!  We're only being charged $15 per game, and season tickets for $90 (which is thousands less than non-students pay), but it seems really unnecessary because everyone knows our athletics department is loaded!

But I have to give a shoutout to my #10 mens TennisVols-- we just defeated #3 Georgia, winning doubles 2-1 and singles 4-3!  The last match was a thriller, our star came back from a set down to win it.  V-O-L-S GO VOLS GO!!

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #147 on: April 12, 2008, 05:57:11 PM »
No student in the history of the school has ever had to pay to go to an athletic event, and football is our religion, so charging us is just absurd.  The campus is in crisis mode right now!  We're only being charged $15 per game, and season tickets for $90 (which is thousands less than non-students pay), but it seems really unnecessary because everyone knows our athletics department is loaded!

But I have to give a shoutout to my #10 mens TennisVols-- we just defeated #3 Georgia, winning doubles 2-1 and singles 4-3!  The last match was a thriller, our star came back from a set down to win it.  V-O-L-S GO VOLS GO!!

Nice!   OSU's tennis team is #2 in the nation and it is amazing to go and watch them!    Huge win for your team there to beat Georgia!  You are still lucky to have gotten free football tix! 

Offline Maddy_Devex

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #148 on: April 12, 2008, 08:54:17 PM »
Quote from: ChrisTaylor1987 link=topic=8546.msg194294#msg194294 date=1207985046/
Welcome to the forums Maddy_Devex  :) Hope you'll enjoy your time here! Thats bad news for all the students for sure if you can't get into your football games free now, but I've heard a lot of good things about UT so can see why you're loving it so much. Owning your own gallery one day- wow that would be amazing for you and you must really love your art. Another person from UT then  :)

Is there somebody else here from UT??

Offline Maddy_Devex

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #149 on: April 12, 2008, 09:35:51 PM »
Nice!   OSU's tennis team is #2 in the nation and it is amazing to go and watch them!    Huge win for your team there to beat Georgia!  You are still lucky to have gotten free football tix! 

We were the first SEC team to beat UGA in 3 years, and our only senior, Kaden Hansel, beat the country's #3 player the decisive match.  It was the perfect way to go into the SEC tournament, and completely worth the severe sunburn that now covers the left side of my body. 

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2008, 01:59:27 AM »
Quote from: ChrisTaylor1987 link=topic=8546.msg194294#msg194294 date=1207985046/

One of my best friends from this board goes there, but she's left the board a while back now.

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2008, 03:58:05 AM »

One of my best friends from this board goes there, but she's left the board a while back now.

This susy4hand again?

Yeah thats the one Kick, don't think you were here when she was around were you?

Offline Maddy_Devex

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2008, 07:17:32 AM »
This wouldn't be Susan Hill, would it?

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2008, 07:20:28 AM »

You know her then!! You friends with her? and see her much?

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2008, 07:21:18 AM »

You know her then!! You friends with her? and see her much?
Thought it might be, just looked up her profile and e-mail is shill@ something or other.

Offline Maddy_Devex

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2008, 07:24:28 AM »
LOL everyone here knows her!  I've hung out with her several times, we have a lot of mutual friends.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2008, 07:28:00 AM »
LOL everyone here knows her!  I've hung out with her several times, we have a lot of mutual friends.

Why does everybody know her? this is starting to sound a little omminius to me right now as to something that went on a while back. This may need to be taken to a PM in a minute.

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2008, 07:29:07 AM »

Why does everybody know her? this is starting to sound a little omminius to me right now as to something that went on a while back. This may need to be taken to a PM in a minute.

I don't know here, I was just checking her profile out on the members list and her e-mail lead me to believe it was susan hill?

Offline Maddy_Devex

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #158 on: April 13, 2008, 07:34:23 AM »
Everyone knows her in a good way.  She was really well known her first two years for being really active around campus and winning several chancellor's honors awards, then last semester she got really really sick, and her boyfriend had UT dedicate a home football game in her honor.  And she is a big Colts fan (didn't miss a game even though she was in the hospital for months), and he somehow got a hold of their GM and had them rename a play for her.  So there is basically not a single person her who doesn't know her.  

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2008, 07:38:54 AM »
Everyone knows her in a good way.  She was really well known her first two years for being really active around campus and winning several chancellor's honors awards, then last semester she got really really sick, and her boyfriend had UT dedicate a home football game in her honor.  And she is a big Colts fan (didn't miss a game even though she was in the hospital for months), and he somehow got a hold of their GM and had them rename a play for her.  So there is basically not a single person her who doesn't know her.  

Really glad to here how its all positives for her with regards to everybody liking her, and that time when she got extremely sick was just totally devastating for her and just so relieved that she's recovering so well- thats something that I'm more happy about than anything else. She was the reason I got into NFL and started supporting the Colts while at the time anyway I got he into my huge team Man United, and she followed them with a lot of interest.