Author Topic: MOVEMENT: Speed vs Footwork  (Read 8115 times)

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
Re: MOVEMENT: Speed vs Footwork
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2008, 06:38:19 PM »
I love how none of this has anything to do with the thread.
Be the change that you seek.

Offline thalivest

• Tennis God
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2008, 12:17:54 AM »

I know. But you know we(Myself and Alison) can't speak our minds without the NRC handling their business.

As I've been told it's never personal!!!!!!!! :rofl_2:

Online dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2008, 12:24:53 AM »

I know. But you know we(Myself and Alison) can't speak our minds without the NRC handling their business.

You're right, you can't speak your minds..... wait..... you just did!  ..-)

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline thalivest

• Tennis God
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2008, 12:30:49 AM »

You're right, you can't speak your minds..... wait..... you just did!  ..-)

You're 100% right. We can only speak our minds as long as we don't irate the NRC...er...uh.. I mean the FCC!!!! :rofl_2:

Offline thalivest

• Tennis God
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2008, 12:35:28 AM »

I'm just surprised this wasn't shut down. They do do know it was started by me don't they. :rofl_2:

Which should indicate to you that it's not personal. We are just trying to keep things...... well.... moderated. :whistle:

Of course..... it's never personal. When talking about a player's personality, character, wittiness, means we are trying to star yet another fight between him and and another player.

I can't control how you interpret my comments. I've bumped the Sampras Quotes thread which is an appropriate place for the quotes you posted.
I just feel we've got a Grand Slam Tourny going on and yet another thread to pump up a, now retired (though great), player is not worthwhile at this time.

Please. Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining!!!!!!!!
Secondly.... don't do many ANY favours ever again in your natural life.

Why shed tears??? Save your sympathy
2Pac from "Smile"

I mean I've lost all respect(of what little I had) for you. It's done. I love how your insecuities become so transparent and y'all put it on me.

In the Can somebody tell me please???? thread. You responded first .... and mentioned Sampras!!!!!! Not you, me!!!! You said "I apprectaite both Federer and Sampras". Why??? Were we talking about Pete??? Yet I still didn't go with it. We ended up talking about football did we not???

Then I posted where everybody else spoke on Sampras not me. But you missed that didn't you. Of course you did. :rofl_2:
Also look at someone who I didn't address came out of nowhere(1st words to me) were "Dip sh#t", why weren't you keeping things moderated then??? Oh yes you busy on my ass for telling black girl lost I could careless about her opinion and she should close her mouth... yet she was another one who spoke about Sampras....in a thread where I asked about Federer??? Imagine that??? :rofl_2:

Now when I opened a thread about Sampras not being boring, actually having a personality, his quotes, one liners etc., this was your response.....

"I think, now, we have enough threads generating disputes about Sampras vs Federer."

So you bump up the Sampras quotes so it can be put there. Now let me understand you're logic.....
By itself it generates disputes, but you bumped a thread were in can specifically, cuz there it won't generate disputes??? Do you honestly expect me to believe that?????

But wait as you said it's the way I'm interpereting your comments. :rofl_2:

See why the respect is gone?????

You're a joke B. Insecure much????

Offline thalivest

• Tennis God
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2008, 03:40:30 PM »
What??? No response?!? Did I silence the fores???

Yet another one for the Shoot 'Em Up twins!!!!

Offline thalivest

• Tennis God
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2008, 01:03:58 AM »

I'm just surprised this wasn't shut down. They do do know it was started by me don't they. :rofl_2:

Which should indicate to you that it's not personal. We are just trying to keep things...... well.... moderated. :whistle:

Of course..... it's never personal. When talking about a player's personality, character, wittiness, means we are trying to star yet another fight between him and and another player.

I can't control how you interpret my comments. I've bumped the Sampras Quotes thread which is an appropriate place for the quotes you posted.
I just feel we've got a Grand Slam Tourny going on and yet another thread to pump up a, now retired (though great), player is not worthwhile at this time.

2Pac from "Smile"

I mean I've lost all respect(of what little I had) for you. It's done. I love how your insecuities become so transparent and y'all put it on me.

In the Can somebody tell me please???? thread. You responded first .... and mentioned Sampras!!!!!! Not you, me!!!! You said "I apprectaite both Federer and Sampras". Why??? Were we talking about Pete??? Yet I still didn't go with it. We ended up talking about football did we not???

Then I posted where everybody else spoke on Sampras not me. But you missed that didn't you. Of course you did. :rofl_2:
Also look at someone who I didn't address came out of nowhere(1st words to me) were "Dip sh#t", why weren't you keeping things moderated then??? Oh yes you busy on my ass for telling black girl lost I could careless about her opinion and she should close her mouth... yet she was another one who spoke about Sampras....in a thread where I asked about Federer??? Imagine that??? :rofl_2:

Now when I opened a thread about Sampras not being boring, actually having a personality, his quotes, one liners etc., this was your response.....

"I think, now, we have enough threads generating disputes about Sampras vs Federer."

So you bump up the Sampras quotes so it can be put there. Now let me understand you're logic.....
By itself it generates disputes, but you bumped a thread were in can specifically, cuz there it won't generate disputes??? Do you honestly expect me to believe that?????

Come on Stan??? You gotta say something.....

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2008, 04:01:25 AM »

2Pac from "Smile"

Why didn't you just edit your previous post instead of saying the exact same thing with one sentence added on? If the last one didn't get a response, why should this one?

Offline thalivest

• Tennis God
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2008, 04:12:18 AM »

2Pac from "Smile"

Why didn't you just edit your previous post instead of saying the exact same thing with one sentence added on? If the last one didn't get a response, why should this one?

Just to dig at Stan. Can't I go at anyone with someone else getting all worked up!!!!

Can't I get back to leaning on Stan???

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2008, 04:18:26 AM »

2Pac from "Smile"

Just to dig at Stan. Can't I go at anyone with someone else getting all worked up!!!!

I'm not getting worked up, just wondering what the point of that post was. 'Stan' seems to be ignoring you now, I wonder why  :whistle: Maybe he thinks you're a waste of time to correspond with, where could he possibly have got that idea from  :whistle:

Offline thalivest

• Tennis God
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2008, 01:21:21 PM »

I'm not getting worked up, just wondering what the point of that post was. 'Stan' seems to be ignoring you now, I wonder why  :whistle: Maybe he thinks you're a waste of time to correspond with, where could he possibly have got that idea from  :whistle:

Maybe Stan's ignoring me me cuz he doesn't have anything to say. I wonder why??? Is there a slight possibilty the The Most Hated is riight??? Could it be. Notice how he stopped corresponding when there was a post he couldn't find an answer to. Seemed to find answers to all my other ones. Coincidence??? You be the judge.

Can you go through my unresponded to post and tell what is incorrect about it???
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 01:22:52 PM by thalivest »

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2008, 01:25:21 PM »
Who's Stan? and why the name Stan for whoever it is? real name or just nickname?
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline thalivest

• Tennis God
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2008, 01:33:00 PM »
Who's Stan? and why the name Stan for whoever it is? real name or just nickname?

Love me or hate me, you gotta admit I do come with the best names.
Remember the stir "Tina" caused??? And I didn't make that one up, it's common knowledge.

Veritass, is straight to the point.
For those who care Alison and myself are the Shoot 'Em Up Twins or Bonnie And Clyde if you prefer.
Dmas is now Stan.

And Black Girl Lost was another classic. I'll tell you this one for now.
Look up an author Donald Goines. If you cant'.......

Nas - Black Girl Lost
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 01:36:09 PM by thalivest »

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2008, 01:37:28 PM »

Remember the stir "Tina" caused??? And I didn't make that one up, it's common knowledge.

For those who care Alison and myself are the Shoot 'Em Up Twins or Bonnie And Clyde if you prefer.
Dmas is now Stan.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=osq_fOY01aI
Nas - Black Girl Lost

Fair play you do come up with some crazy names and have got a pretty unreal personality! You certainly appear to love your music and comparisons to it as well.
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Online dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2008, 05:07:25 PM »
Stan?  ..-)
Whatever.
I didn't reply, and will reply no further because this is a thread (which you started) about movement and footwork. We had one complaint about these comments being off topic and I agree. Any further comment from me will just spur more comments for you. So in an attempt to end this mess, I didn't reply.
This is my last comment on this.
You can keep calling, but I won't be there.

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline thalivest

• Tennis God
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2008, 11:09:37 PM »
Stan?  ..-)
Whatever.
I didn't reply, and will reply no further because this is a thread (which you started) about movement and footwork. We had one complaint about these comments being off topic and I agree. Any further comment from me will just spur more comments for you. So in an attempt to end this mess, I didn't reply.
This is my last comment on this.
You can keep calling, but I won't be there.

It's alright Stan, you don't have to respond. We know the real reason why you won't.

Offline thalivest

• Tennis God
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2008, 11:11:55 PM »

Dmas is now Stan.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=osq_fOY01aI
Nas - Black Girl Lost

Fair play you do come up with some crazy names and have got a pretty unreal personality! You certainly appear to love your music and comparisons to it as well.

Nah I love certain musicians and have a great deal of respect for those. Some posters just embody certain things portayed by these artists. Black Girl Lost embodied the book, the song, and it went with her name.