Tennis Discussions > Pro Player Forum

The Fighting Finn!

(1/9) > >>

OSU Buckeye:
Dallas seems to like the many different player threads so I figured why not!  Anyone in here got any love for Jarko? 

I am surprised by the speed he is showing on court right now against Nadal..........hail he is running stuff down like Rafa does.  Any comments? 

Babblelot:
Yeah, I already posted the first post on this match. I'll post it again here.

JARRKO!!!!!!

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: OSU Buckeye on January 21, 2008, 10:21:45 PM ---Dallas seems to like the many different player threads so I figured why not!  Anyone in here got any love for Jarko? 

I am surprised by the speed he is showing on court right now against Nadal..........hail he is running stuff down like Rafa does.  Any comments? 

--- End quote ---

gm and I tried to talk Dmast into setting up two concurrent threads rather that a thread per match. One "AO DISCUSSION THREAD" and the other "AO LIVE SCORES THREAD". That would be a better compromise than having all of these individual threads.

...of course, that request was made in the AO - ATP thread and got buried by pages of point-by-point updates and went unread.

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: Babblelot on January 21, 2008, 10:25:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: OSU Buckeye on January 21, 2008, 10:21:45 PM ---Dallas seems to like the many different player threads so I figured why not!  Anyone in here got any love for Jarko? 

--- End quote ---

gm and I tried to talk Dmast into setting up two concurrent threads rather that a thread per match. One "AO DISCUSSION THREAD" and the other "AO LIVE SCORES THREAD". That would be a better compromise than having all of these individual threads.

--- End quote ---

Scott and I were discussing possible changes like those just the other day.......we shall see. 

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: OSU Buckeye on January 21, 2008, 10:28:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Babblelot on January 21, 2008, 10:25:16 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Scott and I were discussing possible changes like those just the other day.......we shall see. 

--- End quote ---

Blame Dmast (have to blame someone). We had it all figured out, presented it on a silver platter and he scoffed.   :Confused:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version