Author Topic: Request: FULL MATCH, Federer vs Berdych (not Highlights)  (Read 3472 times)

Online barbadosan

• Tennis God
Request: FULL MATCH, Federer vs Berdych (not Highlights)
« on: January 23, 2008, 11:58:20 AM »
Only link posted so far is to a torrents... can anyone put on megaupload, please?

Offline luppolo

• Tennis Player
Re: Request: FULL MATCH, Federer vs Berdych (not Highlights)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 01:08:35 AM »
look at this link....

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 11:31:04 AM »
ahh.. you really want this match bad don't you :) let me find the torrent link, i'll torrent it for you - you help me split the mp4 (if it is an mp4) and I'll upload it :)) I'll torrent tongiht when I get home and hopefully it'll be done by tommorrow. If you can help me split mp4 I even have Fed vs. Blake, Gasquet vs. Tsonga, Tsonga vs. Nadal if anyone's interested.

Offline happyiitian

• Tennis Player
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 01:42:16 PM »
please upload the match on megaupload if possible..torrents not working...  :(

Online barbadosan

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 04:36:54 PM »
can't do torrents :( that's why I needed it on megaupload

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 09:26:46 PM »
can't do torrents :( that's why I needed it on megaupload

do you know how to split mp4?

Offline daveKoz

• Tennis Player

Online barbadosan

• Tennis God
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 06:59:01 AM »
daveKoz, THANKS! :)

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2008, 05:08:24 PM »
Set 1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=315L8E08
Set 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CB82LGBK
Set 3 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MB3Q6FQZ

Thanks to TKism(http://t3nnis.tv) for this great match.

To split mp4 files use YAMB : http://yamb.unite-video.com/download.html

thanks,. now i can upload a few matches actually.

actually i am having trouble using it.. somehow. it says it cannot find my file even though i am browsing there and chosing my file as the input.  :confused1: also i didn't want to install it but the standalone exe said it cannot find mp4box. also with the split by duration can i just enter something like this '56:57' if I want? like 56 minutes 57 seconds, is that how I enter it?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 05:22:13 PM by pawan89 »

Offline allearthbaby

• New Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 06:44:13 AM »
hey pawan thanks for that match.  I use wtaworld.com for the womens matches and i have those from quarters and mens from semis.

which matches do you have? 

Offline daveKoz

• Tennis Player
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 10:05:18 AM »
Pawan, download and install Yamb-2.0.0.8 with installer which is the second link in the download page. During installation, select Yamb and MP4Box as components to install. When splitting file, select the "split from" option. You can specify the time as HH:MM:SS format. Good luck.

Offline LIV

• Tennis Player
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 05:58:08 PM »
Hi ,

Did you register into t3nnis.tv website and then downloaded this video because I registered at t3.nnis.tv and i couldn't receive any email. I instead registered from templateshares.net which is a part of t3nnis.tv website and i was able to receive email. Could you download videos from t3nnis.tv on that site. Do you also have any more matches from there i can download the video was like HD best tennis videos i ever seen.

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 07:17:59 PM »
Hi ,

Did you register into t3nnis.tv website and then downloaded this video because I registered at t3.nnis.tv and i couldn't receive any email. I instead registered from templateshares.net which is a part of t3nnis.tv website and i was able to receive email. Could you download videos from t3nnis.tv on that site. Do you also have any more matches from there i can download the video was like HD best tennis videos i ever seen.

I don't know/ never heard of templateshares.net. but my guess is if you can sign into t3nnis.tv with your userid/password ( i don't know about any email, i don't recieve any email.. or maybe i do to some account i don't check  ..-)) the you should be able to torrent stuff. why don't you give it a shot, i am sure it'll be clear then. try torrenting one with lots of seeds just to check and if you start downloadingthen you're good.

Online barbadosan

• Tennis God
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2008, 07:01:30 PM »
pawan, did you ever get that YAMB proggie to work? I think I remember you saying you had the Fed-Blake AO full match in mp4?

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2008, 10:10:27 PM »
pawan, did you ever get that YAMB proggie to work? I think I remember you saying you had the Fed-Blake AO full match in mp4?

i do. i never got that thing working however  :( you know i can probably upload that thing on megaupload, but not everyone can download it. you can probably download it.

Online barbadosan

• Tennis God
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 06:40:57 AM »

i do. i never got that thing working however  :( you know i can probably upload that thing on megaupload, but not everyone can download it. you can probably download it.

yeh... I could... if you would. I know it's a pain with your u/l speed :(

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 07:11:22 AM »

yeh... I could... if you would. I know it's a pain with your u/l speed :(

ha no problems, its not as much as my upload speed but mainly a matter of having the disk space to split files. and keep them for the duration of the upload. here it is, in total, with 2 midway crashes and one "finished uploading but i won't give you a download link because i am wierd like that" crash and finally the successful upload.. all in one night, so its not that bad now.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZUPTZ9NF

I don't know any sites that actually bypass the download limit for megaupload so someone'd have to split it and reupload it for the general populace.

ok so i have searched and tried plenty of these 'premium link generators' but none of them have ever worked for me so far. however yesterday i stumbled on this one: freemu.info and what a surprise it actually works. I think. you can either go to http://freemu.info yourself and paste in the above megaupload link and generate premium and try your luck. however it took me like 4 tries yesterday which never worked and somehow my first try today worked. so here's the direct link to the download. it downloads via the freemu server, speeds seem to be around 150-200kbps which isn't too shabby at all. advantage being of coure the 500mb limit seems to have been bypassed. my only comment would be i don't know if this direct link would work time and time again for everyone so you are probably better off going to that site, pasting the megaupload url and looking for the link right below (its small gray/black letters right underneath where you enter the url, so make sure you don't miss it, it's easy to overlook).

http://74.86.56.224/~freemu/mu.php?d=ZUPTZ9NF&s=4729af015ae1c672d786dfee7419975e
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 07:23:51 AM by pawan89 »

Online barbadosan

• Tennis God
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 07:29:43 AM »
ok thanks pawan... wow I'm impressed by how fast you got it done. I'll split the files (even if I had to convert the mp4 to avi) and re-upload. Thanx again :)