Author Topic: NOLE, NOLE, NOLE....  (Read 177896 times)

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
Re: NOLE, NOLE, NOLE....
« Reply #1580 on: November 18, 2008, 01:02:12 AM »
I think I'm done with pics for tonight. I hope I'm not as bad as Dallas posting Roger's pics  :rofl_2:

Hey!  I'm not that bad! (am I?) :innocent:

By the way, did Nole's parents make this trip?  I don't remember seeing them there.
No, they didn't (Thank God  :rofl_2:). His gf was so classy. I'd love to see her more often.

Yeah and we know why that is don't we?  :)~ its not for her good influence on Nole  :rofl_2:
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline huntingyou

• Tennis God
« Reply #1581 on: November 18, 2008, 01:05:39 AM »
Go Novak..........I want him at #2 next year with the UO title and at least 3 MS shields........I believe he is better than Murray so good luck in 2009!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1582 on: November 18, 2008, 01:06:14 AM »
I think I'm done with pics for tonight. I hope I'm not as bad as Dallas posting Roger's pics  :rofl_2:

By the way, did Nole's parents make this trip?  I don't remember seeing them there.
No, they didn't (Thank God  :rofl_2:). His gf was so classy. I'd love to see her more often.

Yeah and we know why that is don't we?  :)~ its not for her good influence on Nole  :rofl_2:
:rofl_2: busted  :rofl_2:. I think she is very cute  :wub:

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #1583 on: November 18, 2008, 01:46:24 AM »
Go Novak..........I want him at #2 next year with the UO title and at least 3 MS shields........I believe he is better than Murray so good luck in 2009!

://

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1584 on: November 18, 2008, 01:57:28 AM »
Thanks Hunting. Let's hope so  :drinks:.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1585 on: November 19, 2008, 08:06:29 PM »
  :rofl_2:

I absolutely love this picture. How so very cute. Aww...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 08:07:07 PM by Emma »
You are everything I am not.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #1586 on: November 19, 2008, 08:22:16 PM »

Hey, I don't care if he finishes at #2 because Roger will be back at #1 :rofl_2: :innocent:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #1587 on: November 19, 2008, 08:35:28 PM »

Hey, I don't care if he finishes at #2 because Roger will be back at #1 :rofl_2: :innocent:

dream on dallas.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #1588 on: November 19, 2008, 08:37:28 PM »

dream on dallas.

Thank you.  I will... :)~ :rofl_2:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1589 on: November 20, 2008, 06:57:13 PM »
Dreaming is free after all.
You are everything I am not.

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #1590 on: November 20, 2008, 10:39:05 PM »
Dreaming is free after all.

And it doesn't really affect others does it?  ;-()

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline Serbian Princess

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1591 on: November 22, 2008, 01:57:29 PM »

Indeed, Jelena is lovely. She doesn't travel with Nole so often, because she's serious about completing her degree (she's a final year Economics student) - but after she finishes her studies, she should be around more often.
:) Puno srece, najbolji si, nikada ne sumnjaj u to. Gde god da si, uvek cu biti uz tebe :)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1592 on: November 22, 2008, 09:38:25 PM »

Indeed, Jelena is lovely. She doesn't travel with Nole so often, because she's serious about completing her degree (she's a final year Economics student) - but after she finishes her studies, she should be around more often.
Rose, long time no see  :daisies:. How is it going?

Offline Serbian Princess

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1593 on: November 23, 2008, 01:20:37 PM »

Hi Alex  :) Sorry - I've been really busy at work these last few weeks, so not much time for Internet  :( Did manage to watch TMC though, and was thrilled to see Nole win the title. Even sweeter because it was such a surprise! I'm going to Belgrade tomorrow, to stay with my Alex's parents for a week, so won't be around much then either, - but I'll be back soon, - and as I'll be taking a laptop, if the in-laws drive me crazy I may well pop in for some light relief  :) Hope your romance is still going well.
:) Puno srece, najbolji si, nikada ne sumnjaj u to. Gde god da si, uvek cu biti uz tebe :)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1594 on: November 23, 2008, 11:54:43 PM »

Hi Alex  :) Sorry - I've been really busy at work these last few weeks, so not much time for Internet  :( Did manage to watch TMC though, and was thrilled to see Nole win the title. Even sweeter because it was such a surprise! I'm going to Belgrade tomorrow, to stay with my Alex's parents for a week, so won't be around much then either, - but I'll be back soon, - and as I'll be taking a laptop, if the in-laws drive me crazy I may well pop in for some light relief  :) Hope your romance is still going well.
Good stuff Rose, glad to hear everything is well with you. My romance is still going fine  :). Hope to hear from you soon. Have fun.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1595 on: November 30, 2008, 11:59:53 PM »
Rose, I'm going to copy your post from MTF about Nole taking part in a charity event in Spain  :)).

Nole will take part in a charity event in Spain on 16th December. Apologies for my quick translation.

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/f...o/1187696.html

Another round in the fight against malaria.

For the second successive year, Iker Casillas and Rafael Nadal have organised an event to help those suffering from malaria. Using the slogan 'Free the world of malaria' both the Spanish sportsmen appeared at a Press Conference.

The event will be in the form of a sporting challenge, which will be held on 16th December in the Community Sports Palace in Madrid. There will be a tennis match, a football match, and a go-kart race, which is a new addition from last year's event. The Real Madrid player told (this newspaper) that "the initiative began with a conversation that I had with Rafa Nadal. We wanted Spanish sport to be united to benefit a good cause, and this idea then occured to us. Last year everything came out very well, and we hope that it continues this time". Nadal said that "it was necessary to repeat the challenge this year because of all the good that came out of it the first time, and I hope that the project will continue for a long time because I believe that the world needs it"

Amongst the sportsmen who will go to the event, will be tennis players David Ferrer, Fernando Verdasco and Novak Djokovic, footballers Reina, Cannavaro, Forlán, Sergio Branches, Raul, David Villa, and Xavi, drivers Fernando Alonso, Valentino Rossi, Jorge Lorenzo and Carlos Sa'inz and cyclict Alberto Contador, amongst others.

Offline Serbian Princess

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1596 on: December 01, 2008, 10:37:50 AM »
Feel free Alex  :) I was going to post it here anyway - but only just got home last night, so still catching up. He is also appearing in another exho in Austria on 13th December (with Janko), and will be on Serbian TV tomorrow in a talk show  :)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1597 on: December 03, 2008, 03:53:11 PM »
Novak's new outfit for next year (AO and FO)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #1598 on: December 03, 2008, 06:29:29 PM »
Rose, I'm going to copy your post from MTF about Nole taking part in a charity event in Spain  :)).

Nole will take part in a charity event in Spain on 16th December. Apologies for my quick translation.

For the second successive year, Iker Casillas and Rafael Nadal have organised an event to help those suffering from malaria. Using the slogan 'Free the world of malaria' both the Spanish sportsmen appeared at a Press Conference.

The event will be in the form of a sporting challenge, which will be held on 16th December in the Community Sports Palace in Madrid. There will be a tennis match, a football match, and a go-kart race, which is a new addition from last year's event. The Real Madrid player told (this newspaper) that "the initiative began with a conversation that I had with Rafa Nadal. We wanted Spanish sport to be united to benefit a good cause, and this idea then occured to us. Last year everything came out very well, and we hope that it continues this time". Nadal said that "it was necessary to repeat the challenge this year because of all the good that came out of it the first time, and I hope that the project will continue for a long time because I believe that the world needs it"

Amongst the sportsmen who will go to the event, will be tennis players David Ferrer, Fernando Verdasco and Novak Djokovic, footballers Reina, Cannavaro, Forlán, Sergio Branches, Raul, David Villa, and Xavi, drivers Fernando Alonso, Valentino Rossi, Jorge Lorenzo and Carlos Sa'inz and cyclict Alberto Contador, amongst others.

impressive stuff.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1599 on: December 03, 2008, 06:38:31 PM »

impressive stuff.

I'm very happy that Nadal and Novak get along that well. I think Nadal is the reason for Djokovic's broken confidence in last 6 moths. I also believe that Nole will be back stronger than ever and he should thank to Rafa for teaching him a lesson. It will make him stronger.