Author Topic: NOLE, NOLE, NOLE....  (Read 162279 times)

Offline buffmetube

• Tennis Player
    • My YouTube page
Re: Nole, Nole, Nole....
« Reply #340 on: April 22, 2008, 02:23:08 AM »
Thanks for the welcome guys.  :)) I certainly don't mind pics of Nadal here and there.  :whistle: But we definitely gotta balance it out.   :)~ 2 Nole pics for every Nadal, yes?

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #341 on: April 22, 2008, 02:38:19 AM »
Thanks for the welcome guys.  :)) I certainly don't mind pics of Nadal here and there.  :whistle: But we definitely gotta balance it out.   :)~ 2 Nole pics for every Nadal, yes?

I'm sure when it all comes out in the wash, it'll be much more than 2 for 1.  ;-()

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #342 on: April 22, 2008, 09:21:10 PM »
Murray, Roddick, Blake and Federer talk about Djokovic.
http://www.atpmastersseries.tv/page/Miami/Features/0,,11444~1278740,00.html

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #343 on: April 22, 2008, 11:37:05 PM »
It's very interesting to listen what Nole say about the independence of Kosovo. I agree with him Kosovo is the historic landmark of Serbia, his father is from Kosovo, and only in recent decades people from Albania live there. The independence is a bad decission taken by Bush and rest of european powers as it will only make possible the dream of a great Albania and of course that will not stop the conficts in this part of Europe.
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #344 on: April 23, 2008, 01:55:52 PM »
Nole and Rafa in Monte Carlo. Great Video.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLOJjtwReQ4[/youtube]

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
« Reply #345 on: April 23, 2008, 05:19:43 PM »
A strong clay court season is imperative for Djokos chances for the year end #1 which he is battling with vs Nadal.    The likelihood of course is that Nadal will pass Djokovic in the ATP Race during this clay court season.   Djokovic will want to do as well on clay as possible and be as close to Nadal as possible in the ATP Race points once the clay court season is done.   Then they of course move to grass where it is a bit more of a guess which will be stronger this year, then back to hard courts.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #346 on: April 23, 2008, 10:57:25 PM »
A strong clay court season is imperative for Djokos chances for the year end #1 which he is battling with vs Nadal.    The likelihood of course is that Nadal will pass Djokovic in the ATP Race during this clay court season.   Djokovic will want to do as well on clay as possible and be as close to Nadal as possible in the ATP Race points once the clay court season is done.   Then they of course move to grass where it is a bit more of a guess which will be stronger this year, then back to hard courts.
:thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :winner: I just hope he stays focused. He is only 20 yo (Nadal is 21). It's amazing. I was such a brat when I was 20  :whistle:

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
« Reply #347 on: April 23, 2008, 11:00:05 PM »
:thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :winner: I just hope he stays focused. He is only 20 yo (Nadal is 21). It's amazing. I was such a brat when I was 20  :whistle:

Some might say you still are..... (not me of course  :innocent:)

An ambition fulfilled

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #348 on: April 23, 2008, 11:14:09 PM »

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
« Reply #349 on: April 24, 2008, 12:04:36 AM »

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Sorry............sorry..............sorry.........

Didn't mean it!  :pepsi:

:head-smack:

An ambition fulfilled

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #350 on: April 24, 2008, 12:10:03 AM »
funny video, there is a little kid screaming "please, please..."  so cute,
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyg8u8ZDE4A[/youtube]

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #351 on: April 24, 2008, 12:11:52 AM »

yes you did  :rofl_2:

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
« Reply #352 on: April 24, 2008, 12:29:40 AM »

yes you did  :rofl_2:

Only a little bit...... :shades:

An ambition fulfilled

Offline NoleDjoke

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #353 on: April 24, 2008, 12:46:53 AM »

:rofl_2:
Outdo the outdone.

Offline NoleDjoke

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #354 on: April 24, 2008, 12:47:00 PM »
funny video, there is a little kid screaming "please, please..."  so cute,
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyg8u8ZDE4A[/youtube]

:rofl_2:

i wanna be in there too. i'll probably fall to my knees and kiss his shoes first though.
Outdo the outdone.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #355 on: April 24, 2008, 01:46:24 PM »
OK, I'm trying to keep up with Dallas here :rofl_2: (pictures were taken today)

« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 01:47:19 PM by Alex999 »

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #356 on: April 24, 2008, 01:50:22 PM »
Your man was pretty sensational today Alex, you must be very confident going into the weekend of Novak getting to the final and facing Rafa. He showed today that he's a huge threat on clay even if it is his most uncomfortable surface at this moment in time, and even though the same applies to Murray- probably to more of a degree whn it comes to clay- he proved just how far ahead of him he is both with his game and mentally.
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #357 on: April 24, 2008, 01:54:33 PM »
Your man was pretty sensational today Alex, you must be very confident going into the weekend of Novak getting to the final and facing Rafa. He showed today that he's a huge threat on clay even if it is his most uncomfortable surface at this moment in time, and even though the same applies to Murray- probably to more of a degree whn it comes to clay- he proved just how far ahead of him he is both with his game and mentally.
Thanks Chris, I'm very happy. I think Nole will be in the semis and we'll go from there  :)).

Offline NoleDjoke

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #358 on: April 24, 2008, 02:07:19 PM »
Thanks Chris, I'm very happy. I think Nole will be in the semis and we'll go from there  :)).

I'm gonna take it one step further. I believe he'll make the finals.  :rofl_2:

but i'm sooo pissed tt starsports in southeast asia doesn't have live coverage of the semis.. so i may not be online for a bit till i watched the delayed telecast.
Outdo the outdone.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #359 on: April 24, 2008, 02:08:19 PM »

Yeah although Querrey's had a superb week and has been hugely impressive Novak is up a couple of levels completely, so he is almost for sure going to be in the semi's and thats when it gets interesting  :) but if he plays as he did vs Murray today then I'd tip him over either Fed or Nalbandian- problem comes on Sunday  :)) However, the way Djoko has started this clay season suggests to me he's got to be the favourite right now for the number 1 year end ranking, as he's already ahead in the race, and he looks as if he could do a decent containing job on Rafa, while maybe matching/bettering Fed throughout, then its all promising from Wimbledon onwards for Novak- especially on the hardcourts of America where he'll have an advantage over Rafa. If he can look to contain Rfa's race lead to 100-150 points and be ahead of Roger still by a decent margin after Paris I'd say he's in great shape to be the year end number 1.
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!