Author Topic: NOLE, NOLE, NOLE....  (Read 178495 times)

Offline RFK

• Tennis Enthusiast
Re: Nole, Nole, Nole....
« Reply #140 on: March 20, 2008, 10:29:48 AM »
RFK RFK RFK RFK RFK .

few buffoons still think i am RFK over there at MTF. can you believe those clowns?
:rofl_2:, that's too funny. I really want RFK to return to MTF. When are you coming back to MTF?

My ban is going to lifted in the end of May.

I am gonna have some fun with the Fedards, even though quite a few people have stepped up to stand up to the Fedtard superiority complex at MTF.

Continue the good fight, the "light" will return  :cool:

i am getting mighty sick of those morons over there. i am going to give it just 1 week to see if they improve any or i am out. to hell with them. its a jungle and all they want to do is attack and harass. 75% of them know very little about the game.

MTF is a funny place.
95% of the Federer fans there have never even played tennis and just cheer for his since he is the best.  They believe Gasquet will be the greatest because he can hit a pretty backhand once in a while.  It is a great place to just satire some people and have some good laughs.  Don't let them get to you, trust they were a lot more insane before I was able to explain to them Fed is not "JesusFed" and wont be #1 forever or win 20 slams.  Some still dont understand.

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #141 on: March 20, 2008, 10:34:50 AM »
RFK RFK RFK RFK RFK .

few buffoons still think i am RFK over there at MTF. can you believe those clowns?
:rofl_2:, that's too funny. I really want RFK to return to MTF. When are you coming back to MTF?

I am gonna have some fun with the Fedards, even though quite a few people have stepped up to stand up to the Fedtard superiority complex at MTF.

i am getting mighty sick of those morons over there. i am going to give it just 1 week to see if they improve any or i am out. to hell with them. its a jungle and all they want to do is attack and harass. 75% of them know very little about the game.

MTF is a funny place.
95% of the Federer fans there have never even played tennis and just cheer for his since he is the best.  They believe Gasquet will be the greatest because he can hit a pretty backhand once in a while.  It is a great place to just satire some people and have some good laughs.  Don't let them get to you, trust they were a lot more insane before I was able to explain to them Fed is not "JesusFed" and wont be #1 forever or win 20 slams.  Some still dont understand.

This board is mostly Fed fans as well, but I guess it's not that bad. Some of them don't play tennis, but I do play, and taught, and I love watching Federer play. But I also like Djokovic's game, and Nadal et al.
I'm a tennis fan more than a Fed fan, or Djoker fan or whatever.

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline RFK

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #142 on: March 20, 2008, 10:37:26 AM »
RFK RFK RFK RFK RFK .

MTF is a funny place.

This board is mostly Fed fans as well, but I guess it's not that bad. Some of them don't play tennis, but I do play, and taught, and I love watching Federer play. But I also like Djokovic's game, and Nadal et al.

This board is great.  You can tell by the "grown up" style of discussions and or arguments.

I have no problems with Federer fans who know what tennis is or are realistic.

The Federer fans I have met here are the kind of people I would love to go a court and hit some balls with.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #143 on: March 20, 2008, 10:38:20 AM »
RFK RFK RFK RFK RFK .

MTF is a funny place.

some remain convinced that i am RFK and coninue to harass me about it.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #144 on: March 20, 2008, 10:41:18 AM »
RFK RFK RFK RFK RFK .

MTF is a funny place.

This board is great.  You can tell by the "grown up" style of discussions and or arguments.

The Federer fans I have met here are the kind of people I would love to go a court and hit some balls with.

this is the best board i have ever come across. its good to have you here RFK as you bring a lot of insight and smart analysis with you. you will also find that people weill embrace you here and offer you full respect. kindness comes back many times over.

Offline RFK

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #145 on: March 20, 2008, 10:41:57 AM »
RFK RFK RFK RFK RFK .

MTF is a funny place.

some remain convinced that i am RFK and coninue to harass me about it.

Keep your head up.  Dont let them change you.

They bully any new Nadal or Nole fan.  Even when I was there they thought every new Rafa fan who joined was my double account.  It is their most effective method to keep control where no one doubts Fed's abilities or greatness in any small way.  Just remember they were worse the last 2 years.

Offline RFK

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #146 on: March 20, 2008, 10:46:01 AM »
Back on topic.

Nole should have an easy time with Stan.  His form is improving with every match.

I wish we have Nalby-Feb and Nole-Rafa semis.  But sadly I think Rafa will be the one missing.

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #147 on: March 20, 2008, 10:50:44 AM »
RFK RFK RFK RFK RFK .

MTF is a funny place.

Right about now, I can't afford to be choosy. I'd hit balls with with just about anyone. I've been on court 5 times this year (well 4 1/2 if I count getting rained off the court in Cebu as a half). And the horizon doesn't look to have much tennis in it.
End of whine (for now).

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline RFK

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #148 on: March 20, 2008, 10:55:18 AM »
RFK RFK RFK RFK RFK .

MTF is a funny place.

Right about now, I can't afford to be choosy. I'd hit balls with with just about anyone. I've been on court 5 times this year (well 4 1/2 if I count getting rained off the court in Cebu as a half). And the horizon doesn't look to have much tennis in it.
End of whine (for now).

Well at least you are not in Toronto.

I have been playing indoors (because it snows non stop) at a local tennis club but I signed up late and am in a mixed doubles league.  Bored out of my mind and just using it for volley practice.  I want to play singles (doubles is no where near as fun)

Offline yellowball

• Tennis God
  • He's definitely back!
« Reply #149 on: March 20, 2008, 01:14:40 PM »
Back on topic.

Nole should have an easy time with Stan.  His form is improving with every match.

I wish we have Nalby-Feb and Nole-Rafa semis.  But sadly I think Rafa will be the one missing.

Wash your mouth out with soap!!! Rafa is going to be there!

Offline miticfam

• Tennis God
« Reply #150 on: March 20, 2008, 01:40:30 PM »
Back on topic.

I think that Rafa is gonna be there to, even though I don't like him very much and I wanted to see Tsonga in the semis
P.S. I think that Djoko will have an easy match against Waw. but Waw's backhands were briliant against Lee

FEDERER THE GOAT, 16 GSs, Career Slam, 21 GS finals, 23! consecutive GS SFs
My favs: Federer, Djokovic, DelPotro, Haas, Ana, Henin:)

Offline Farenhajt

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #151 on: March 20, 2008, 01:58:43 PM »
I think that Rafa is gonna be there to, even though I don't like him very much and I wanted to see Tsonga in the semis
P.S. I think that Djoko will have an easy match against Waw. but Waw's backhands were briliant against Lee

I hope Blake can pull it off.

As for Wawa's BH, Nole has 4 matches against Wawa thus far - quite enough to know exactly how to play him and what NOT to do.

Offline NoleDjoke

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #152 on: March 20, 2008, 02:45:05 PM »
I hope Blake can pull it off.

As for Wawa's BH, Nole has 4 matches against Wawa thus far - quite enough to know exactly how to play him and what NOT to do.

maybe i am counting the chickens before they're hatched.. but i'm not worried the least bit bt nole, since he's playing a class abv wawrinka.. from the look of the matches thus far...
Outdo the outdone.

Offline RFK

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #153 on: March 20, 2008, 11:27:51 PM »
Back on topic.

I apologise for ever doubting Rafa.  That was truly a Spartanesque win Rafa.

On Saturday I dont know who to cheer for.  Rafa or Nole  :confused1:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #154 on: March 20, 2008, 11:35:54 PM »
Back on topic.

that is the decision you will have to live with. enjoy the match and cheer for them both. its possible. just shoot for a hard fought, hotly contested battle rather than a one-sided affair.

i am happy for the Clay Monster. he brings a dismal form and poor fitness and makes the semis anyway. its his superb mental skills that he called on in his last 2 matches. he just refuses to give in. now if he can find his game, he can make his life easier on the court.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 11:56:05 PM by hercules »

Offline NoleDjoke

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #155 on: March 20, 2008, 11:48:12 PM »
Back on topic.

Support the most deserving player.. hopefully Nole  :)) (but not if he plays that match like he did today)
Outdo the outdone.

Offline Farenhajt

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #156 on: March 21, 2008, 12:46:48 AM »
The match will IMO depend more on what kind of head Novak brings to the court than on anything Rafa could muster up. If we get The Clockwork Nole, I wouldn't fancy Rafa's chances too much.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 12:47:23 AM by Farenhajt »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #157 on: March 21, 2008, 01:08:49 AM »
The match will IMO depend more on what kind of head Novak brings to the court than on anything Rafa could muster up. If we get The Clockwork Nole, I wouldn't fancy Rafa's chances too much.

lets get serious here Farenhajt. this is clearly Nadal`s worst surface. on the other hand, it is easily Djokovic`s best surface. the right way to bet is to go with Djokovic.

for this match, i have no expectations for the Clay Monster other than a hard fought match. his form is still quite dismal and his serve is the worst i have ever seen. the guy is spinning in 70-80 mph first serves sometimes. it just continues to get worse and worse. 4 foot 10 inch tall women are serving harder with these new racquets and new strings. he just tries to hang in as much possible and his superior mental skills allow him to get by in some of these matches on hard courts. he clearly does not have the goods for hard courts.

that said, i will take the win if it comes.

i am really just waiting for the clay circuit.

Offline Farenhajt

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #158 on: March 21, 2008, 01:15:26 AM »
I agree with you, hercules - just saying that with the "Hello? Earth to Novak Djokovic" kind of display similar to the today's first set against Wawa, Novak will have MUCH harder time squeaking past Rafa than past Wawa.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 01:16:46 AM by Farenhajt »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #159 on: March 21, 2008, 01:38:46 AM »
I agree with you, hercules - just saying that with the "Hello? Earth to Novak Djokovic" kind of display similar to the today's first set against Wawa, Novak will have MUCH harder time squeaking past Rafa than past Wawa.

i missed that first set today. i read about it. Djokovic is not the kind of a player who loses his serve much anyway these days but 3 times in the first set alone is a bit much from him. in time, the talent surfaced as usual and allowed him to snatch the win. he may just have been a little flat but with Wawrinka close to winning the first set probably made him come alive.

his game is just perfect for hard courts. brutally efficient and lethal.