Author Topic: NOLE, NOLE, NOLE....  (Read 174428 times)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
Re: Nole, Nole, Nole....
« Reply #240 on: April 12, 2008, 10:40:38 PM »
Ha, Ha... But hey, isn't this what we made these threads for?  In the past everyone said I was talking and posting too much about Roger in every thread, so I made a thread just for him and now I can post whatever I want about him there.  So since this thread is about Djokovic - hey - post pictures away! :))  That's what we created these individual player threads for!

Nice pictures... (but Chris is going to get you about posting all those pictures of Maria and Djokovic!)... :rofl_2:

what is this "we" business. i am the pioneer in individual threads so as to attract  various player fans from other forums and get them to jump in right away. :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

you have done extremely well in keping Fed`s thread alive. RFK and dr. alextein are doing a great job of keeping the Nole thread going.

same with CT and the Kicker. Bgt is right on the money with Roddick and company. i think wilsonboy is on to something as well. i hope i didnt leave too many people out.

its a great concept that seems to be working.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #241 on: April 12, 2008, 10:42:11 PM »
Ha, Ha... But hey, isn't this what we made these threads for?  In the past everyone said I was talking and posting too much about Roger in every thread, so I made a thread just for him and now I can post whatever I want about him there.  So since this thread is about Djokovic - hey - post pictures away! :))  That's what we created these individual player threads for!

Nice pictures... (but Chris is going to get you about posting all those pictures of Maria and Djokovic!)... :rofl_2:

what is this "we" business. i am the pioneer in individual threads so as to attract  various player fans from other forums and get them to jump in right away. :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

you have done extremely well in keping Fed`s thread alive. RFK and dr. alextein are doing a great job of keeping the Nole thread going.

same with CT and the Kicker. Bgt is right on the money with Roddick and company. i think wilsonboy is on to something as well. i hope i didnt leave too many people out.

I agree! :)) :thumbs-up: :applause:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #242 on: April 12, 2008, 10:48:34 PM »

Dallas i think your player is about to bag his first title of the year. you have to be excited. i have seen the draw, he will run through it like knife through water.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #243 on: April 12, 2008, 10:51:16 PM »

Dallas i think your player is about to bag his first title of the year. you have to be excited. i have seen the draw, he will run through it like knife through water.
[/b]

Oh no.... the way things have been going this year... I'll just take it one match at a time. ://

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #244 on: April 13, 2008, 02:58:24 AM »

pshhh, I don't think he ever posted in this thread, he probably won't notice  :rofl_2:

OK... I won't tell him if you won't.  We'll just see if he'll ever visit her to find out for himself. :rofl_2:
deal  :rofl_2:

Your deals off now guys as I'm here and reading as always  :)~
Djoko's supposed to have a girlfriend of a couple of years- Maria likes to keep her private life exactly that so who knows (Maria's already won 3 Slams without him so he better not be affecting her tennis, otherwise he's going to have to go elsewhere  :Sword Fight: Main thing for me is that anything off the court doesn't get in the way of Maria's tennis- as long as she stays focused on her tennis and ensures thats her priority then everything else will just fit in nicely. As long as Maria's happy, healthy and giving her best on court then I'm happy  :)
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Pamqnx

• Tennis God
« Reply #245 on: April 13, 2008, 04:45:24 AM »

Let's just hope the water is not frozen :)~
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 05:16:23 AM by Pamqnx »

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #246 on: April 13, 2008, 07:04:07 AM »

Let's just hope the water is not frozen :)~

In Portugal in April?  :)~

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #247 on: April 13, 2008, 09:47:38 AM »

pshhh, I don't think he ever posted in this thread, he probably won't notice  :rofl_2:

OK... I won't tell him if you won't.  We'll just see if he'll ever visit her to find out for himself. :rofl_2:

Djoko's supposed to have a girlfriend of a couple of years- Maria likes to keep her private life exactly that so who knows (Maria's already won 3 Slams without him so he better not be affecting her tennis, otherwise he's going to have to go elsewhere  :Sword Fight: Main thing for me is that anything off the court doesn't get in the way of Maria's tennis- as long as she stays focused on her tennis and ensures thats her priority then everything else will just fit in nicely. As long as Maria's happy, healthy and giving her best on court then I'm happy  :)
Hi CT,  :friends:, this is too funny but basically I agree with you. They keep saying they are friends, but I'm not sure any more. We'll see.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #248 on: April 13, 2008, 01:27:53 PM »

Hi CT,  :friends:, this is too funny but basically I agree with you. They keep saying they are friends, but I'm not sure any more. We'll see.

Yeah who knows Alex :dunno: but as we both agree the amin thing is more them to both stay focused on their number 1 priority and then there can't be any complaints from anybody  :)

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
« Reply #249 on: April 13, 2008, 03:10:52 PM »

:rofl_2: :rofl_2: I knew you'd see it.  Well, Maria's game hasn't suffered any.  Let's see what happens to Djokovic's game.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #250 on: April 13, 2008, 03:13:39 PM »

:rofl_2: :rofl_2: I knew you'd see it.  Well, Maria's game hasn't suffered any.  Let's see what happens to Djokovic's game.
Well Maria's game certainly hasn't suffered but Novak was out of Miami in the first round, so I still think Maria is a bad influence for Novak  :rofl_2:.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #251 on: April 13, 2008, 03:19:47 PM »

Well Maria's game certainly hasn't suffered but Novak was out of Miami in the first round, so I still think Maria is a bad influence for Novak  :rofl_2:.

Yeah Maria's not suffered at all  :) I told you that Novak is just unable to keep up with Maria  :)~ also Maria's got her head screwed on to only go out like that when she's not in a tournament, unlike Novak who goes out the night before a match  :lmao:

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
« Reply #252 on: April 13, 2008, 03:27:10 PM »

Yeah Maria's not suffered at all  :) I told you that Novak is just unable to keep up with Maria  :)~ also Maria's got her head screwed on to only go out like that when she's not in a tournament, unlike Novak who goes out the night before a match  :lmao:

oooooh....  :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #253 on: April 13, 2008, 03:33:13 PM »

I guess Nole can't say no to her, poor Novak, oh well women (why am I not surprised  :whistle::rofl_2:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #254 on: April 13, 2008, 03:47:56 PM »

I guess Nole can't say no to her, poor Novak, oh well women (why am I not surprised  :whistle::rofl_2:

Suppose you can't blame him for being so weak  :rofl_2: I mean who in the right mind would say no to a night out with Maria  :)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #255 on: April 13, 2008, 03:51:09 PM »

Suppose you can't blame him for being so weak  :rofl_2: I mean who in the right mind would say no to a night out with Maria  :)
Well Masha must be worth of 500 ATP points that he lost, no I don't' blame him, I'm sure it was worth it  :zipped: :))

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #256 on: April 13, 2008, 04:50:33 PM »

Well Masha must be worth of 500 ATP points that he lost, no I don't' blame him, I'm sure it was worth it  :zipped: :))

:coffee:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #257 on: April 13, 2008, 08:23:21 PM »
Busted  :rofl_2: (Maria Sharapova and Novak Djokovic Leave Party Together)
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=qQaamGPPhM4[/youtube]
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 08:24:18 PM by Alex999 »

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
« Reply #258 on: April 13, 2008, 08:37:18 PM »
And I wonder where they were going and what they were doing after the got there? ::::)))) :whip: ::)))

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #259 on: April 13, 2008, 08:41:22 PM »
And I wonder where they were going and what they were doing after the got there? ::::)))) :whip: ::)))
I'm sure they were very, VERY friendly after the party. Dallas, isn't "friendship" the best thing ever ?  :rofl_2: