Author Topic: NOLE, NOLE, NOLE....  (Read 171337 times)

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Re: NOLE, NOLE, NOLE....
« Reply #2540 on: August 19, 2011, 12:18:41 AM »
OMG, I love him. What a fool. This a new one. YOU MUST see it.  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY3Rezd_oZw[/youtube]

:rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Good to see Nole the Clown is back!
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #2541 on: August 24, 2011, 12:58:36 PM »
I still like Nole despite what hapened but that wasn't the point. Anyway, I hope to see him healthy and ready for the Open and I am sure he will be. It's the last Slam anyway and he has the best chance to win it.
You are everything I am not.

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2542 on: August 25, 2011, 03:12:38 PM »
maybe it's too much, but it's still funny  :rofl_2:. I love them both.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPnS-dLssiI[/youtube]

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2543 on: August 25, 2011, 03:16:01 PM »
I still like Nole despite what hapened but that wasn't the point. Anyway, I hope to see him healthy and ready for the Open and I am sure he will be. It's the last Slam anyway and he has the best chance to win it.
I know. You are a good girl  :)~. Thank you.

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2544 on: August 26, 2011, 04:05:23 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=277--BAWcew&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #2545 on: August 27, 2011, 10:59:41 AM »
Not mention of DPot or Andy (not Roddick).
CONK da ball!!!

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2546 on: August 27, 2011, 11:54:29 AM »
MT, I really doubt that Roddick will go too far. I think it'll take some time for DP to get back. The poor guy had so many injuries.  On the other hand, I don't believe in all this 'prediction thingy' because you never know.  It was an interesting video.  Novak  won 2 GS, 5 masters this year.. sure they are going to go with him  :).

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #2547 on: August 27, 2011, 11:56:56 AM »
MT, I really doubt that Roddick will go too far. I think it'll take some time for DP to get back. The poor guy had so many injuries.  On the other hand, I don't believe in all this 'prediction thingy' because you never know.  It was an interesting video.  Novak  won 2 GS, 5 masters this year.. sure they are going to go with him  :).
That was Andy (not Roddick).
Emma will probably be quite displeased wid you for not picking up on that....
CONK da ball!!!

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2548 on: August 27, 2011, 12:33:07 PM »
That was Andy (not Roddick).
Emma will probably be quite displeased wid you for not picking up on that....
sh!t. I'm a retard  :). Wrong Andy  :rofl_2:. Emma hates me anyways  :zipped:.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 12:35:16 PM by Alex »

Offline Alicon

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2549 on: September 07, 2011, 12:13:04 PM »
where can i find some nice hd photos of nole?!

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2550 on: September 07, 2011, 07:15:34 PM »
Scott. what happened with my u tube links? It's all messed up.  ..-)

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2551 on: September 07, 2011, 07:24:46 PM »
where can i find some nice hd photos of nole?!
I'll try to post some more. Go his web site. Alicon, welcome and thanks for posting here. I hope you are another Nole fan  :)).

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2552 on: September 14, 2011, 12:26:43 PM »
[HD] Novak Djokovic Interview On Live With Regis & Kelly 09-13-2011

Online Alex

• Tennis God

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #2554 on: September 15, 2011, 07:59:36 PM »
I liked the way Regis danced there. It's hilarious. do you dance like that, Alex? or do you dance at all? Do you know that I have a night club right in front of my condo apartment? now how cool is that?

I feel like having some mindless bashing and fun. Am totall bored. Is there life after Andy...I mean tennis.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #2555 on: September 15, 2011, 10:05:36 PM »
Blech, I can't stand Regis. He couldn't even be bothered to learn the correct pronunciation of Djokovic.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2556 on: September 16, 2011, 02:14:40 PM »
I liked the way Regis danced there. It's hilarious. do you dance like that, Alex? or do you dance at all? Do you know that I have a night club right in front of my condo apartment? now how cool is that?

I feel like having some mindless bashing and fun. Am totall bored. Is there life after Andy...I mean tennis.
Don't you know? I'm a professional ballerina. That's my job.  :)~. Would you like to see some pictures  :gleam:?

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #2557 on: October 02, 2011, 09:52:19 AM »
Hercules, how do you rate Nole's chances on clay this season? I think that will be the most interesting part of the season for me - his hardcourt prowess is beyond proven, and the rest of the season there will be a mere execution. But claycourt will be much more eventful, in my opinion, more so since facing Nadal there is a greater challenge than facing Federer on any kind of fastcourt.

excellent question. i will have to answer in several parts since i am doing other things right now. one of them is watching the murray/dr ivo match.

serbian slayer won in estoril last year. ran into the clay monster in rome and at roland garros. clay monster just took him apart at those 2 events. so you are right. he faces a much bigger challange against Nadal on clay than he does against Fed on hard courts.

that said, this a new djokovic. one who is a slam winner and one who is more confident of his abilities than ever before. and he continues to improve. he is going to want to prove himself on clay as well in time.

i think the clay monster`s current form will be carried over to Monte Carlo and Barcelona. he will struggle there but he will rebound and regain his steely resolve and his ground game to win in Rome and at Roland Garros. nobody will stop him there. he has nothing to show for this year so he will give all he has to win those two events. it also effectively gives him 2 events--monte carlo and barcelona--to get his act together. he really should have gone to south america and he would not be in this mess.

translation: new djokovic will be a factor on clay this year. being #3 also means he gets a few easy opponents as he gets his teeth into the tournaments. he could take out some big time scalps in Monte Carlo. or maybe even in Rome where he could take out somebody like Fed. however i dont think he can beat Nadal on clay. his biggest weapons--his movement, his serve, and his return of serve---are less effective on dirt.

nadal`s heavy topspin causes too many problems for them all on clay. also beating him in a best of 5 sets foremats on clay is nearly impossible. he is 34-0 on clay in those best of 5 sets foremats.

when all is said and done, serbian slayer`s stock is going up on all surfaces because he continues to improve his overall game. further, he is determined and driven to be #1 so there will be no stopping him eventually.

I agree Hurc, he looks to be the real deal.

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2558 on: October 02, 2011, 08:27:04 PM »
Hercules, how do you rate Nole's chances on clay this season? I think that will be the most interesting part of the season for me - his hardcourt prowess is beyond proven, and the rest of the season there will be a mere execution. But claycourt will be much more eventful, in my opinion, more so since facing Nadal there is a greater challenge than facing Federer on any kind of fastcourt.

excellent question. i will have to answer in several parts since i am doing other things right now. one of them is watching the murray/dr ivo match.

serbian slayer won in estoril last year. ran into the clay monster in rome and at roland garros. clay monster just took him apart at those 2 events. so you are right. he faces a much bigger challange against Nadal on clay than he does against Fed on hard courts.

that said, this a new djokovic. one who is a slam winner and one who is more confident of his abilities than ever before. and he continues to improve. he is going to want to prove himself on clay as well in time.

i think the clay monster`s current form will be carried over to Monte Carlo and Barcelona. he will struggle there but he will rebound and regain his steely resolve and his ground game to win in Rome and at Roland Garros. nobody will stop him there. he has nothing to show for this year so he will give all he has to win those two events. it also effectively gives him 2 events--monte carlo and barcelona--to get his act together. he really should have gone to south america and he would not be in this mess.

translation: new djokovic will be a factor on clay this year. being #3 also means he gets a few easy opponents as he gets his teeth into the tournaments. he could take out some big time scalps in Monte Carlo. or maybe even in Rome where he could take out somebody like Fed. however i dont think he can beat Nadal on clay. his biggest weapons--his movement, his serve, and his return of serve---are less effective on dirt.

nadal`s heavy topspin causes too many problems for them all on clay. also beating him in a best of 5 sets foremats on clay is nearly impossible. he is 34-0 on clay in those best of 5 sets foremats.

when all is said and done, serbian slayer`s stock is going up on all surfaces because he continues to improve his overall game. further, he is determined and driven to be #1 so there will be no stopping him eventually.

gosh, old posts but they were both so right. I knew it myself too. I just don't like hyping players that much even my favorite one. I was a patient fun. He was a patient player. Guess what. We won 4 majors  :)). YEY

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #2559 on: October 03, 2011, 08:00:34 AM »

gosh, old posts but they were both so right. I knew it myself too. I just don't like hyping players that much even my favorite one. I was a patient fun. He was a patient player. Guess what. We won 4 majors  :)). YEY

And you were also drunk.