Author Topic: NOLE, NOLE, NOLE....  (Read 179998 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: NOLE, NOLE, NOLE....
« Reply #2560 on: October 03, 2011, 02:13:20 PM »
I was a patient fun  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:. I was gonna say  something else but I kept deleting and changing the post etc. so it turned out to this.  I love it tho. I WAS A PATIENT FUN  :rofl_2:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #2562 on: October 03, 2011, 07:31:10 PM »
I was a patient fun  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:. I was gonna say  something else but I kept deleting and changing the post etc. so it turned out to this.  I love it tho. I WAS A PATIENT FUN  :rofl_2:

Or maybe you were just a patient back then.
You are everything I am not.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2563 on: October 05, 2011, 09:30:19 PM »
http://www.livetennisguide.com/2011/10/05/novak-djokovic-signs-mercedes-endorsement/
Do you guys remember that song from Janis Joplin

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes-Benz? Janis Joplin

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2564 on: October 13, 2011, 12:34:01 PM »
Djokovic clinches year-end No. 1 for first time[/b

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2011/10/Features/Djokovic-Clinches-Year-End-No-1-Ranking.aspx

Novak Djokovic will finish as the No. 1 player in the year-end South African Airways 2011 ATP Rankings. He is the 16th different player to finish No. 1 in the history of the ATP Rankings (since 1973).

World No.2 Rafael Nadalís third-round loss at the Shanghai Rolex Masters on Thursday assured the Serb of the top ranking come the end of the season.

The 24-year-old Belgrade native is the first Serbian man to finish No. 1 in the history of the ATP Rankings (since 1973). It also marks a record eighth straight year a European is the No. 1 player on the ATP World Tour. For seven years from 1985-91, Europeans finished No. 1.

Djokovic is the first player other than Roger Federer (2004-07, Ď09) or Rafael Nadal (2008, í10) to finish No. 1 since American Andy Roddick in 2003.

Djokovic will be officially crowned as the year-end No. 1 at a special trophy presentation at the season-ending Barclays ATP World Tour Finals in London where he will be competing for a fifth straight year. The tournament takes place Nov. 20-27.

On July 4, Djokovic became No. 1 in the South African Airways 2011 ATP Rankings for the first time after winning his first Wimbledon title. He began his outstanding season with a 41-match winning streak (43 overall back to last year). He has won a career-high 10 titles in 11 finals, including his second Australian Open and first US Open crowns.

En route to a 64-3 match record, he has captured a record five ATP World Tour Masters 1000 titles in a season, in Indian Wells, Miami, Madrid, Rome and Montreal. He has also compiled a 20-2 mark vs. Top 10 opponents, defeating rivals Nadal six times and Federer four times so far in 2011.

Between now and the end of the season, the Serb is due to play at the Basel Swiss Indoors, the BNP Paribas Masters in Paris, and the season-ending Barclays ATP World Tour Finals at The O2 in London.

ATP WORLD TOUR YEAR-END NO.  1
(since 1973)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2565 on: October 13, 2011, 04:03:22 PM »
Novak Djokovic and Girlfriend - ATP World Tour Uncovered

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2566 on: October 14, 2011, 02:09:39 AM »

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2567 on: October 18, 2011, 04:29:09 PM »
Djokovic Voted Among World's Most Influential Men

ATP World Tour No. 1 Novak Djokovic has been voted the third most influential athlete in the world by readers of AskMen.com, which attracts 17 million monthly readers.

In the sixth annual Top 49 Most Influential Men of 2011 list Djokovic ranked No. 19, with the only athletes to poll higher being FB Barcelona star Lionel Messi (No. 10) and Tour de France winner Cadel Evans (No. 11). This yearís Australian Open, Wimbledon and US Open champion Djokovic finished higher than Barack Obama, Mark Zuckerberg and Rory McIlroy.

The magazine says of Djokovic: "Just when it looked liked Rafael Nadal was set to begin his long reign atop the menís ATP rankings, the notoriously hotheaded Djokovic quieted all the outside noise, put all his tools together and reminded us why, right now, menís tennis is the most exciting sport on the planet, after defeating Nadal at the 2011 Wimbledon Championships and the 2011 US Open." (Read full Djokovic tribute)

AskMen this week announced the results of their annual reader survey with recently deceased Apple founder Steve Jobs claiming the No. 1 position after more than 200,000 votes were cast over the course of September. The Top 49 poll challenges the magazineís readers to determine which men have made the biggest impact this year and shaped what it means to be a man of influence.

Reflecting on the 2011 poll, James Bassil, Editor in Chief, AskMen commented: "This yearís list is a true reflection of the times we live in, with technology being at the forefront, and visionaries like Steve Jobs inspiring our readers all over the world. Jobs held steady in the number one position for the last four weeks during our polling, which really pays tribute to his legacy."

The complete roster of this yearís Top 49 Most Influential Men, including profiles of each honoree, can be found at www.AskMen.com.  In order, the top 19 are:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2011/10/Features/Djokovic-Rates-Highly-In-AskMen-Poll.aspx

You can find the original article here
http://ca.askmen.com/specials/2011_top_49/49-simon-cowell.html
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 04:40:57 PM by Alex »

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2568 on: October 18, 2011, 04:52:51 PM »
cool video  :)
Novak Djokovic - Think Different

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2569 on: October 19, 2011, 03:22:04 PM »
very good video. enjoy  :)
Djokovic Best Points 2011 [HD]

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2570 on: October 24, 2011, 11:41:59 AM »
Nole and his dog Pierre  :)

Offline Jovan

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2571 on: October 24, 2011, 01:33:19 PM »
Nole and his dog Pierre  :)

I think that in this picture is his brother Marko. ;-()

Offline Alex

• Tennis God

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #2573 on: November 05, 2011, 02:42:44 PM »
Nishikori Stuns World No. 1 Djokovic In Basel Semi-finals

Kei Nishikori notched the biggest win of his career Saturday, knocking off top-ranked Novak Djokovic 2-6, 7-6(4), 6-0 in the Swiss Indoors Basel semi-finals. The win put Nishikori into the record books as the first Japanese player to defeat a World No. 1.

Djokovic started strong, racing to a 5-1 lead in the first set, before closing it out 6-2 in 36 minutes. Nishikori settled in on serve in the second set, and broke Djokovic in the fifth game to lead 3-2. Though he lost his break advantage three games later, the 21-year-old wild card held his nerve to force a tie-break.

The Serbian jumped out to an early mini-break lead, serving at 2-1, but Nishikori quickly erased it, and it proved to be a turning point. After evening the match at one set all, the match belonged to Nishikori. He converted all three of his break point chances and won 80 percent of his service points in the final set to seal the upset in two hours and 16 minutes. "The second set, he was playing great and was fighting... I have to give credit to my opponent, he was better," said Djokovic. "I didn't make the most of my opportunities."

Nishikori became just the sixth player to win a set 6-0 against Djokovic on the ATP World Tour, and first since Mardy Fish achieved the feat in a second-round loss to the Serb at Indian Wells in 2010.

Djokovic was hampered by a shoulder injury that he received treatment for during the match. He is hopeful that he will be able to play in Paris next week, after contesting his first tournament since defeating Rafael Nadal in the US Open final. "I changed the technique of my serve a little bit. I was forcing it too much because of the injury I have," admitted Djokovic. "I've carried it since the US Open and I'm still afraid something is going to happen [with my shoulder]. My rhythm with the serve is not good right now."

Nishikori is bidding to win his second ATP World Tour title and first since his surprise triumph in Delray Beach in 2008. He finished runner-up to Ryan Sweeting in Houston in April and recently reached his first ATP World Tour Masters 1000 semi-final in Shanghai (l. to Murray). He’ll play the winner of an all-Swiss semi-final between Roger Federer and Stanislas Wawrinka.

Djokovic was looking to advance to his 12th final in a historic season that has seen the 24 year old win 10 titles, including the Australian Open, Wimbledon, US Open and five Masters 1000 crowns. The loss was just his fourth in 71 matches this year. He has already guaranteed his place atop the year-end South African Airways ATP Rankings.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 02:43:24 PM by ashwin#1 »
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #2574 on: November 05, 2011, 02:56:14 PM »
Awesome stuff from the "prince of tennis"

Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline propstoart

• Tennis God
  • Fighting Fair
« Reply #2575 on: November 07, 2011, 09:58:59 PM »
Awesome stuff from the "prince of tennis"

Great win for the Japanese!! Hopefully, Kei can get some more 'prestigious' sponsors interested in him, other than 'Cup Noodles'!!! :) :)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2576 on: November 15, 2011, 09:37:48 AM »
Nole playing tennis with a frying pan (5:20)  :)). Any Italians here who can translate this video?
Djokovic on Fiorello Show

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #2577 on: November 20, 2011, 12:33:51 AM »
Novak Djokovic at the O2 arena at London..:) :)~

You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2578 on: November 20, 2011, 09:08:04 AM »
Thanks Ashwin. Great pic  :)).

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #2579 on: November 30, 2011, 05:01:32 AM »
Nadal Greets Monaco in an unusual manner !! :)~   :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: