Author Topic: NOLE, NOLE, NOLE....  (Read 174776 times)

Online Alex

• Tennis God
Re: NOLE, NOLE, NOLE....
« Reply #2760 on: August 21, 2014, 11:28:01 AM »
I don't even post in this thread any more ... it looks like I'm the only Nole fan on this board but, if anyone is interested here is Djokovic on Letterman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8-SLMxCO1k
Thanks for posting this Alex :king: The reason i'm starting to  identify with Nole more and more is how he's being politically, "parentally"  :rofl_2: if that makes any sense ;-() and in every way pressured and can actually cope with it :worthy:
Nek, did you mean Nole is a little bit pregnant?  :))

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #2761 on: August 27, 2014, 12:18:58 PM »
Nek, did you mean Nole is a little bit pregnant?  :))
Haha, i see many people are burying Nole because he will be a father, actually i think it will have positive effects on him....

You see, in war-torn countries it's historical and "genetical" pressure to have many children, Nole's parents also have many children.... and ofc Nole will follow that path too. However it won't affect his performance in any negative way, he's too tough for that mentally, the positive effect? Imo he'll get rid of some of his clownishness and the need to please the public, etc etc , he'll be more focused on himself and his family, and his career which gets them the money :gleam:

Offline morganli

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2762 on: September 05, 2014, 05:08:29 AM »
Me - another Djoker's fan! cannot wait until he gets to play against Federer! go Nole!!!!

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2763 on: September 06, 2014, 01:24:26 AM »
Me - another Djoker's fan! cannot wait until he gets to play against Federer! go Nole!!!!
Welcome to the board. Now, there are two Nole fans here  :). Stay with us, it's a decent place.