Author Topic: I am not a woman!!!!!  (Read 2088 times)

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
I am not a woman!!!!!
« on: March 18, 2005, 08:24:51 AM »
I just wanted to let everybody know, despite my name, I am not a female, I am actually a guy.   I have been referred to as a "she" several times, so just thought I would point that out.   I call myself kittens because I love cats and I am cuddly like a kitten.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
I am not a woman!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 08:40:33 AM »
You go girl!  I mean guy!  :)~
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
I am not a woman!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 09:41:38 AM »
I definitely am a guy as well.  :)   You would never see me dressing up in drag, and you wouldnt know I was gay unless I told you, if you saw me and how I regularly am.   I am very low key type of person.   I do put highlights in my hair to look prettier occasionally but only before I meet a hot guy on a date in a very "gayish" place.

Offline BitterBlueBong

• Tennis God
I am not a woman!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 05:41:40 PM »
you wouldnt know I was gay unless I told you, if you saw me and how I regularly am. I am very low key type of person.

I apologize, because I must have referred to you as a "she" at least once. Glad to hear there's another guy on this board who isn't straight.  :)) [/quote]

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
I am not a woman!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2005, 08:24:15 PM »
I apologize, because I must have referred to you as a "she" at least once. Glad to hear there's another guy on this board who isn't straight.  :))

Don't worry at all.   ..-)   It didnt bother me at all, I just thought I would like to clarify I am a guy.   It is know to remove some of the mystery around me or my name, LOL!    The gay community is a nasty place, everybody is so cheap and snooty, I wish gay life was more like Queer as Folk except for the way exagerrated gay bashing and prejudice they try to demonstrate.

Offline BitterBlueBong

• Tennis God
I am not a woman!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2005, 01:38:30 PM »
Quote from: "kittens25"
I apologize, because I must have referred to you as a "she" at least once. Glad to hear there's another guy on this board who isn't straight.  :))

Don't worry at all.   ..-)   It didnt bother me at all, I just thought I would like to clarify I am a guy.   It is know to remove some of the mystery around me or my name, LOL!    The gay community is a nasty place, everybody is so cheap and snooty, I wish gay life was more like Queer as Folk except for the way exagerrated gay bashing and prejudice they try to demonstrate.

You live in Canada, right?

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
I am not a woman!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2005, 12:19:25 PM »
Yeah I live in Canada, the country of the hockey fanatical redneck.