Author Topic: Rutgers v. Tenn Women's Bball  (Read 1305 times)

Offline NJtennis11

• Tennis God
Rutgers v. Tenn Women's Bball
« on: February 11, 2008, 08:47:08 PM »
Did anyone see the cheating in this game, it was the worst case of home court clock operation I have ever seen.  Awful, Awful, Awful.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 09:01:19 PM by NJtennis11 »

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
Re: Rutgers v. Tenn Women's Bball
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 08:52:24 PM »
Did anyone see the attending to this game, it was the worst case of home court clock operation I have ever seen.  Awful, Awful, Awful.

I saw it and was going to post but didn't figure anyone would have seen it.  Rutgers literally got totally screwed.   Wait till Rutgers sees the slo-mo replay........I smell a complaint/grievance coming!  They shouls be way pissed!  Unbelievable! 

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 10:08:54 PM »
yeah!

(I have no idea what you are talking about. The only basketball I occassionally watch is good men's teams)

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 07:42:37 AM »
yeah!

(I have no idea what you are talking about. The only basketball I occassionally watch is good men's teams)

Rest assured that your team got ridiculously hosed!  One more reason to dislike UT, besides there hideous colors and fight songs!   :whistle:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 12:21:34 PM »
yeah!

Rest assured that your team got ridiculously hosed!  One more reason to dislike UT, besides there hideous colors and fight songs!   :whistle:

Who's from UT on here now? and is this basketball team you are talking about the UT women?
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 02:31:30 PM »
yeah!

Who's from UT on here now? and is this basketball team you are talking about the UT women?

Yes, the UT women basketball team.  I don't think anyone on here is from UT except your friend that hasn't been here in a while. 

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 02:39:05 PM »
yeah!

Yes, the UT women basketball team.  I don't think anyone on here is from UT except your friend that hasn't been here in a while. 

Thanks Buckeye! No I don't think there is anybody else from UT on here other than my friend. I know their mens basketball team is good, but how are the women at it? For your next birthday Buckeye I'm going to send you a nice bright orange scaf to keep you warm in the winter  :)~ UT will always be the proud University of arguably the greatest QB of all time in Peyton  :) He still loves to see them win and follows them loads. When they lose he gets so depresed. Your University teams seem to give you guys so much pride and makes you desperate to see them win, as you love OSU with a real passion Buckeye  :)

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 02:44:36 PM »
Indeed CT, I was just poking fun about UT..............but it is kind of how I feel.   The UT women are perenially one of the best womens teams in the nation.    I am more passionate about OSU sports (football mostly) than almost anything else.   ;-()
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 02:45:40 PM by OSU Buckeye »

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 02:49:47 PM »
Indeed CT, I was just poking fun about UT..............but it is kind of how I feel.   The UT women are perenially one of the best womens teams in the nation.    I am more passionate about OSU sports (football mostly) than almost anything else.   ;-()

Since there's nobody from UT on here now and the couple of reasons why I'm a little connected to UT then its left to me to defend them  :)) Why is it anyway you don't particularly like UT, are they a main rival to OSU? or is it other things? Sounds like the UT women have well and trully got it going on and are a very talented bunch who win a lot of matches in their sports. You are most definitely more passionate about OSU sports, especially football, than anything else really, even ahead of Nico  ;-()

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 04:13:17 PM »
Not really a main rival at all as we have conferences of roughly about 10 teams in each of them across the nation.  OSU is in the Big Ten and UT is in the SEC, I think.  As I said before, I don't like their colors or fight songs and there are other reasons like UT has the biggest stadium in the nation and OSU is like 3rd or 4th on that.................among other things!?   :whistle:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 04:17:32 PM »
Not really a main rival at all as we have conferences of roughly about 10 teams in each of them across the nation.  OSU is in the Big Ten and UT is in the SEC, I think.  As I said before, I don't like their colors or fight songs and there are other reasons like UT has the biggest stadium in the nation and OSU is like 3rd or 4th on that.................among other things!?   :whistle:

Yeah both in completely different Conferences as I know UT are in the SEC with teams like Florida and LSU. Colous are a bit bright but you'll never miss the supporters  :)) I wouldn't know what their fight songs are like so cant really comment on that. I see there is a bit of jealousy about the Stadium though, Neyland Stadium which holds around 104,000, named after a General of Tennessee  :)