Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Mark your calanders...

(1/3) > >>

Tennis4you:
January 17th is when the AO 2005 starts.  Seems like we just had the US Open.  Usually it feels like a millineum (sp?) between the 2 slams.  31 days left, bring it on!

Arcforce:
Hah, that HAPPENS to be Martin Luther King Day AAANNDDD MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! MUAHAH WHAT FUN!! I GET TO SLEEP IN AANNDD WATCH TENNIS ALL ON MY BIRTHDAY. Couldn't ask for more.

thejackal:
Leave it up to ESPN to ruin your birthday...

BTW I'll try to hit with my HPS with big banger asap but I can't promise you a real review until march or april.

Arcforce:
wow march or april, huh? I'll probably have hit with it by then. I'll probably get my sticks strung up with it the next time I break a string. I break strings like way more frequently than all of my friends anyway so anything that works is good. Can't get much worse than Problend lol

thejackal:
True dat.  Pro Blend is like playing with a brick.  Anyway I might be able to play with it once a month starting next week but nothing more than that.  Canadian winters are wild creatures.  I'd hybrid Big Banger with a softer sting just to be safe on your i Rad (how do you like it?).  I'm looking into Alu touch hybrid for my midplus Radical.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version