Author Topic: The T4Y Official Birthday Calender, Real Name, and Gender thread  (Read 43504 times)

Offline Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
Re: The T4Y Official Birthday Calender, Real Name, and Gender thread
« Reply #280 on: September 20, 2008, 09:07:39 AM »
 :Happy-Birthday!:  mate!

You are king for a day  :king:  Tomorrow... not so much.  :)~
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #281 on: September 20, 2008, 11:55:37 AM »
Happy birthday Chris. I do hope you aren't working  :whistle:

If you don't like BGT's gift, you can have one of these to liven it up a bit more  :)~

What are you doing to celebrate? Family meal, night out with friends as the designated driver, watching them get p!ssed in your honour, or a stack of Maria DVD's?  :innocent: I'm guessing a mixture between the 1st and 3rd.

Thanks very much Kick  :thank-you: Maybe that drink will be a little too strong for me  :rofl_2: No wasn't working today- I went out with my family for a bit and then had a meal out too. No night out with friends this time around as like you say I'd be the designated driver  :rofl_2: and not even any Maria DVDs tonight, tonight will be a bit of sport and catching up with my girlfriend  :))
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #282 on: September 20, 2008, 11:56:40 AM »
Happy b-day!!!

Happy Birthday Chris! Have a good one!

Thanks very much Scott and Murrayfan  :thank-you:

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #283 on: September 20, 2008, 11:58:07 AM »
:Happy-Birthday!:  mate!

You are king for a day  :king:  Tomorrow... not so much.  :)~

Thanks a lot Babble  :thank-you: Yeah I'll be the King for today but just back to normal Chris tomorrow  :))

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #284 on: September 20, 2008, 11:58:36 AM »
Whoo-hoooooooooooooooooo You're really now GROWN! :rofl_2:  Happy 21st birthday Chris!  One of my absolute favorite posters here or on any board!!!!!!!  I hope you have a good one!

:Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #285 on: September 20, 2008, 12:01:36 PM »
Whoo-hoooooooooooooooooo You're really now GROWN! :rofl_2:  Happy 21st birthday Chris!  One of my absolute favorite posters here or on any board!!!!!!!  I hope you have a good one!

:Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!:

Hey thanks very much Dallas  :thank-you: Yeah I'm all grown up now, especially in America I would be  :)) Thanks for your very kind comments and the enormous amount of happy birthday's you have going there  :rofl_2:

Offline Pacer

• Tennis God
« Reply #286 on: September 20, 2008, 12:02:06 PM »
So what are your plans Chris? It's funny because I always thought I was a lot older than you.
Ralphie: I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle! <br /><br />Mrs. Parker: No, you\'ll shoot your eye out.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #287 on: September 20, 2008, 12:04:09 PM »
So what are your plans Chris? It's funny because I always thought I was a lot older than you.

I went out with my family today and then had a meal out, then caught up with some friends for a bit. But now its going to be a quiet night in watching a bit of sport and catching up with my girlfriend  :) Yeah there's not a lot of difference in age between us both  :)

Offline alchemist

• Tennis God
« Reply #288 on: September 20, 2008, 08:19:02 PM »
Happy belated birthday Chris.  Hope you had an awesome day.
"We've been stuck in a locker room for nine hours a day and he's been chilling out, maybe taking the double decker bus tour of London."

Offline Pacer

• Tennis God
« Reply #289 on: September 20, 2008, 08:45:33 PM »

I went out with my family today and then had a meal out, then caught up with some friends for a bit. But now its going to be a quiet night in watching a bit of sport and catching up with my girlfriend  :) Yeah there's not a lot of difference in age between us both  :)

Yeah I guess I still think of you as 17. Wow I can't believe I've been a member of a message board for so long. Next thing you know we'll be grandpa's and still here!  :rofl_2:

I'm glad you enjoyed your b-day and your girl. ;-()
Ralphie: I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle! <br /><br />Mrs. Parker: No, you\'ll shoot your eye out.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #290 on: September 21, 2008, 01:41:51 AM »
Happy belated birthday Chris.  Hope you had an awesome day.

Thanks very much Alchemist  :thank-you: I had a good day thanks for my 21st  :)

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #291 on: September 21, 2008, 01:45:45 AM »

Yeah I guess I still think of you as 17. Wow I can't believe I've been a member of a message board for so long. Next thing you know we'll be grandpa's and still here!  :rofl_2:

Hey I wish in the space of almost 4 years I wasn't growing older but seems I am  :rofl_2: you and me both with regards to being here so long, although I had an extended break in there too. We'll have to see about being grandpa's and still being here  :rofl_2: wow you may be pushing that a bit.
I had a nice day thanks and then got to speak to my girlfriend for a bit, as our jobs keep us apart quite a bit for the time being at least, so we just have to talk over the internet and the phone every night.

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #292 on: September 21, 2008, 04:36:11 AM »

Hey I wish in the space of almost 4 years I wasn't growing older but seems I am  :rofl_2: you and me both with regards to being here so long, although I had an extended break in there too. We'll have to see about being grandpa's and still being here  :rofl_2: wow you may be pushing that a bit.
I had a nice day thanks and then got to speak to my girlfriend for a bit, as our jobs keep us apart quite a bit for the time being at least, so we just have to talk over the internet and the phone every night.

She didn't come down from bonnie Scotland for your 21st?

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #293 on: September 21, 2008, 04:46:55 AM »

No unfortunately her work are screwing her right up. She's only had 1 week off in the last 2 years(which I've constantly told her their breaking the Law) but she's too soft and will say very little. She's been trying to get a week off now for 2 months but still no luck so she may be quitting the job very soon. She was going to come to a friend of mine wedding but they couldn't even give her the Monday off for the long weekend.

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #294 on: September 21, 2008, 07:18:54 AM »

No unfortunately her work are screwing her right up. She's only had 1 week off in the last 2 years(which I've constantly told her their breaking the Law) but she's too soft and will say very little. She's been trying to get a week off now for 2 months but still no luck so she may be quitting the job very soon. She was going to come to a friend of mine wedding but they couldn't even give her the Monday off for the long weekend.

1 week off in 2 years? That's downright abuse. I know the Scottish are a stingy bunch, but the boss can give her more than that, surely? You sure she's not just making excuses not to see you?  :)~

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #295 on: September 21, 2008, 07:24:20 AM »

1 week off in 2 years? That's downright abuse. I know the Scottish are a stingy bunch, but the boss can give her more than that, surely? You sure she's not just making excuses not to see you?  :)~

Tell me about it- those Scots are showing how stingy they are right here with this one. I honestly don't know how she's put up with it, but hopefully not for much longer. Yeah thats funny about it maybe being an excuse  :rofl_2: but 2 reasons why I can definitely say thats not the case 1- she's much keener than me for this relationship to work and go somewhere, and 2- I've sat here with her pouring her heart out a couple of nights now over the past 2 months, about how they've treated her since she asked for a bit of time off. Now for some reason she seems even more eager to quit the job before I come up there  :whistle:

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #296 on: September 21, 2008, 08:44:08 AM »
Have you uttered those three little words yet Chris? :wub:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #297 on: September 21, 2008, 11:10:36 AM »
Have you uttered those three little words yet Chris? :wub:

She uttered them to me first unfortunately  :rofl_2: so I figured if this relationship had any chance I had to utter them back  :scared:

Offline Victor

• Tennis God
« Reply #298 on: September 28, 2008, 03:06:37 AM »
Aww thanks for the one that congratulated me, I totally overlooked it! Very much appriciated
Dont fight about tennis, support tennis.

I just didn't think I would be seeing a clay court tournament where Roddick is still in it and Nadal is out.   -   Dallas -  31 May, RG 2009

Offline Pacer

• Tennis God
« Reply #299 on: September 28, 2008, 01:22:54 PM »
Aww thanks for the one that congratulated me, I totally overlooked it! Very much appriciated

Did you have a birthday? I didn't know. Happy belated B-day Vic :yay: :toot: :yay: :toot: :yay:

Here's your gift.