Author Topic: Request: Roddick vs Nadal (Dubai)  (Read 2186 times)

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
Request: Roddick vs Nadal (Dubai)
« on: March 06, 2008, 01:13:39 PM »
Especially the second set. :)

Offline TheBull

• Tennis God
Re: Request: Roddick vs Nadal (Dubai)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 07:43:41 AM »
Anyone????  :cool:

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 06:04:35 PM »
whole match here: http://t3nnis.tv/details.php?id=271

i won't be torrenting it though :( sorry guys, i'm keeping my bandwidth usage to a minimum until spring break at least. and this one's a danish commentary of a match i am not going to fall all over myself to watch.
The quality looks good though, so I'd recommend it.

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 06:24:26 PM »
Walk me step by step how to use this because when I tried to use torrents before, I got totally confused and ended up uninstalling the program. :mad1:

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 08:00:38 PM »
Here's the first set tiebreak.

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 08:20:54 PM »
Walk me step by step how to use this because when I tried to use torrents before, I got totally confused and ended up uninstalling the program. :mad1:

Ready..

1) http://www.utorrent.com/download.php
download that, its a single file executable, when you run the exe it'll ask if you want to install it, say no. that way, worst case you delete one file, it won't screw up your registry like most other torrent clients do (anything that actually installs does that).

2) assuming you are a member of t3nnis.tv, download the torrent. open the torrent file with utorrent and 98% chances you'll be smoothly downloading the match. it'll save to a default folder which you can either go to options and find out and such or just right click on the downloading torrent and click open location or something like that. or most likley if you are using windows it'll be in my documents > my downloads.

further details are unnecessary unless you want to get serious about doing this more often. actually there are no further details.

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 10:45:42 PM »
OK, everything seems to be working fine.. Djoke/Roddick is downloading but Roddick/Rafa is not. :(

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2008, 12:08:05 AM »
OK, everything seems to be working fine.. Djoke/Roddick is downloading but Roddick/Rafa is not. :(

maybe right now there are no seeds. if you are using utorrent, there's a coloumn for seeds and peers. seeds are people who have the entire thing on thier comp, and peers are peoplke like yourself, but you all share together. so if its not ownloading at all, you probably have something like 0(5) seeds and 0(13) peers, (those are random numbers, but 0 means you are not connected to any of them). that's normal, not everyone will be ready to connect to you immediately, not everyone leaves the computer on all the time either. it also doesn't help that you are probably a new user and are low priority. but it should eventually work.

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2008, 12:12:43 AM »
Thanks for the info. :) I will try again in the morning.

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2008, 12:16:21 AM »
Thanks for the info. :) I will try again in the morning.

or you could leave your computer on and it'll finish by then.. i dunno how you work your computer so ignore that if it doesn't apply. torrents usually work best like that - start, sleep, wake, enjoy. most of the times, that sleep is for like 4-5 nights. depending on the file and seedrs. your file should be a one night thing for sure.

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2008, 12:54:06 AM »
I usually don't like leaving my laptop on all night because it works more slowly the longer it's been on but I'll keep it on and hopefully I'll have the complete match. In the meantime, here are highlights. A big :worthy: at 0:51 and 3:00.

This is the tiebreak