Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

Cinema

<< < (99/99)

Swish:

--- Quote from: Tennis4you on July 15, 2013, 08:58:09 PM ---Want to see the new 300 movie when it comes out.

--- End quote ---

It might be good. The first one was OK.

Tennis4you:

--- Quote from: swish on July 15, 2013, 09:10:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tennis4you on July 15, 2013, 08:58:09 PM ---Want to see the new 300 movie when it comes out.

--- End quote ---

It might be good. The first one was OK.

--- End quote ---

I think I pumped myself up so much for the first one it was not quite as good as I had hoped, even though it was darn solid.  Hoping the next one is good!

ashwin#1:
Ben Affleck Is the New Batman

The actor will replace Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne in the upcoming untitled Superman-Batman feature for Warner Bros.
Affleck becomes the eighth actor to play the Caped Crusader, following Bale, George Clooney and Michael Keaton.

“We knew we needed an extraordinary actor to take on one of DC Comics’ most enduringly popular Super Heroes, and Ben Affleck certainly fits that bill, and then some,” WB president Greg Silverman said in a statement.

Directed by “Man of Steel” filmmaker Zack Snyder, the Superman-Batman feature will open worldwide on July 17, 2015, with Henry Cavill, Amy Adams and Diane Lane reprising their roles.

“Ben provides an interesting counter-balance to Henry’s Superman. He has the acting chops to create a layered portrayal of a man who is older and wiser than Clark Kent and bears the scars of a seasoned crime fighter, but retain »

Lugburz:
Interesting, but not really looking forward to it as I haven't  much liked MoS. For the reasons I've already stated.

Saw the IM3 the other day and it was just terrible. Way too kiddie movie with unserious, campy and cheesy screenplay.
Also the script was kinda bad too.
 Hated the IM2 but this was probably worse. Shame because I kinda liked IM1, so I thought they would make it more like the 1st one.

Also The Great Getsby was decent(didn't watch the original so I can't compare it)
It would have been even better if they did it more like the 2nd half of the movie. 1st half was too fancy and 'sensational' kinda.

Recently saw Northwand, German movie about 2 mountain climbers from 1936, based on a true story. Wonderful movie.

ashwin#1:
IM 2 & IM 3 were way too cheesy..
Interestingly, no one cares about superman in the next man of steel movie. :P Its been only about batman/ben affleck all over internet for the past couple of days !! :P  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

2 weeks back, ( me & my friends :P ) we decided to go watch the new wolverine movie, but instead we ended up watching the horror movie - The Conjuring.. Damn, thats some scary sh!t !! wonderful sound effects .
If you plan on watching it, watch it only in theatres. It won't have the same effect if you watch it at home. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version