Author Topic: Hilarious Sampras video  (Read 1643 times)

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
Hilarious Sampras video
« on: October 28, 2007, 08:32:21 AM »

A little disturbing, but hilarious none the less.

Offline Pacer

• Tennis God
Re: Hilarious Sampras video
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 12:11:48 PM »
Wow that is pretty uh well bizarre... Imagine if they kid had of gone through with it, oh the horror!!!!!! :no-no-no: :shocking:
Ralphie: I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle! <br /><br />Mrs. Parker: No, you\'ll shoot your eye out.

Offline kickserve

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 12:20:35 PM »
Wow that is pretty uh well bizarre... Imagine if they kid had of gone through with it, oh the horror!!!!!! :no-no-no: :shocking:

I think I can imagine Pete thinking "OK, joke over" and getting up and shaking it out himself if the kid had shown any signs of going through with it. I think if Pete had done that now, the kid would;ve made a formal complaint against him for that, considering how PC GB has become.

Love2AceYou

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 12:27:56 PM »

I think I can imagine Pete thinking "OK, joke over" and getting up and shaking it out himself if the kid had shown any signs of going through with it. I think if Pete had done that now, the kid would;ve made a formal complaint against him for that, considering how PC GB has become.

who says pete doesn't have a sense of humor..