Tennis Discussions > Pro Player Forum

Serbian Tennis 2008 Praise Thread (first post up-to-date)

(1/18) > >>

Farenhajt:
Pay your tribute to the following accomplishments of Serbian tennis players in 2008:

Ana Ivanović - Australian Open Women's Singles Runner-Up

Novak Đoković - Australian Open Men's Singles Champion

Nenad Zimonjić - Australian Open Mixed Doubles Champion with Sun Tiantian (CHN)

Ana Ivanović - Indian Wells WTA Tier 1 Singles Champion

Novak Đoković - Indian Wells ATP Masters Series Singles Champion

Nenad Zimonjić - Indian Wells ATP Masters Series Doubles Runner-Up with Daniel Nestor (CAN)

Jelena Janković - Miami WTA Tier 1 Singles Runner-Up

Novak Đoković - Rome ATP Masters Series Singles Champion

Nenad Zimonjić - Hamburg ATP Masters Series Doubles Champion with Daniel Nestor (CAN)

Jelena Janković - Rome WTA Tier 1 Singles Champion

Keep it up, guys! :)

Clay Death:

--- Quote from: Farenhajt on March 23, 2008, 07:02:48 PM ---Pay your tribute to the following accomplishments of Serbian tennis players in 2008:

Ana Ivanović - Australian Open Runner-Up

Novak Đoković - Australian Open Champion

Ana Ivanović - Indian Wells Tier 1 Champion

Novak Đoković - Indian Wells Masters Series Champion

Keep it up, guys! :)

--- End quote ---

i will be the next to congratulate the great Serbian players. they are all proud Serbians who are setting outstanding examples for others in the sports arena.

both Ana and Novak have put in an incredible amount of hard work over the course of last few years and it is starting to pay off. lets also not forget Jelena Jankovic.

i think its great for our sport. they will push others to get better which means better competition and greater popularity of the sport worldwide.

tain316:
Nice going to all those players but consistency will be the key going forward.  Anyways, they have accomplished alot more than most so far in such a short time so that is really good!

Swish:
I have to say the serbian players are doing great for sure. I don't know what made such good players come from such an area with not much tennis. But there here and it's good!!!
The game benefits and so do the fans with their great tennis.

dmastous:
You forgot about Nenad Zimonjic who's got a grand slam title in his future sometime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version