Author Topic: Hello  (Read 5345 times)

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
Re: Hello
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2008, 05:04:42 PM »
Welcome here DrJ. Great contributions so far, you seem like a really knowledgeable kind of guy.

Which this board can never have enough of!  Well done!   :))

Offline DrJ105

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2008, 05:05:14 PM »
Well, I'm not sure how knowledgeable I am, but it's great to be a part of the forum! :)

Welcome here DrJ. Great contributions so far, you seem like a really knowledgeable kind of guy.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2008, 07:02:48 PM »
Well, I'm not sure how knowledgeable I am, but it's great to be a part of the forum! :)

Well whether you are or not knowledgeable... welcome to the forums.  :cool:

Offline fleabitten

• Tennis Player
  • Having fits on the court since the eighties.
    • My Tennisopolis.com Profile Page
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2008, 10:43:08 PM »
Hey all, I just joined a couple days ago and thought I'd say hi.  I love playing tennis and watching tennis, and I'm looking forward to talking some tennis!

Hi DrJ, welcome and have fun.  How'd you get the name doctor J?  Are you a b-ball playa too?
:-)

flea
:) :) :) :) :)
I’m a member of  Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network
Over 16,000 fans, players, coaches, pros and industry wags.
Come network with the world of tennis!
:) :) :) :) :)

Offline DrJ105

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2008, 02:44:39 PM »
Well the Dr part if b/c I'm (almost) a doctor.  The J is the first letter in my name.  DrJ!!  I'm pretty bad at basketball.  ;-()

Hey all, I just joined a couple days ago and thought I'd say hi.  I love playing tennis and watching tennis, and I'm looking forward to talking some tennis!

Hi DrJ, welcome and have fun.  How'd you get the name doctor J?  Are you a b-ball playa too?

flea

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
  • Historically, still the best team in England! >>
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2008, 02:47:11 PM »
Well the Dr part if b/c I'm (almost) a doctor.  The J is the first letter in my name.  DrJ!!  I'm pretty bad at basketball.  ;-()

flea

So the 105? Excuse me if I'm being ignorant of something infront of me, but I'm British.

Are you 105 years old?

Offline DrJ105

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2008, 05:07:13 PM »
haha, no there's nothing special about 105.  I wanted my AIM name to be DrJ, but it was taken, and DrJ105 was the one that AIM suggested first.   :rofl_2:

flea

So the 105? Excuse me if I'm being ignorant of something infront of me, but I'm British.

Are you 105 years old?

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2008, 05:21:43 PM »
That means there are 104 people who not only wanted to be DrJ, but took whatever DrJ they could get their hands on thy could.
And you thought you were being so original!  :)~

haha, no there's nothing special about 105.  I wanted my AIM name to be DrJ, but it was taken, and DrJ105 was the one that AIM suggested first.   :rofl_2:

flea

Are you 105 years old?

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline DrJ105

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2008, 05:24:51 PM »
That's possible.  Not sure if AIM generated random numbers or sequential numbers.  I guess there may be a lot of them b/c of Julius Erving.  I wonder if I can sue him to change his nickname ;-().

That means there are 104 people who not only wanted to be DrJ, but took whatever DrJ they could get their hands on thy could.

flea

Are you 105 years old?

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2008, 05:30:36 PM »
Somehow I doubt you would have a case.

That's possible.  Not sure if AIM generated random numbers or sequential numbers.  I guess there may be a lot of them b/c of Julius Erving.  I wonder if I can sue him to change his nickname ;-().

flea

Are you 105 years old?

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline DrJ105

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2008, 05:36:25 PM »
Well, in America there's always somebody willing to try  :(

Somehow I doubt you would have a case.

flea

Are you 105 years old?

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2008, 07:00:05 PM »
I thought it was Julius Irving and maybe 105 was his most points scored in a B-Ball game..........but I figure he scored more than that before. 

Offline DrJ105

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2008, 07:41:46 PM »
Oh, did I misspell it?  I thought Wilt the Stilt scored 105 (or was it 103?).

I thought it was Julius Irving and maybe 105 was his most points scored in a B-Ball game..........but I figure he scored more than that before. 

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2008, 07:53:57 PM »

No, I think I mispelled it...........after I looked at your spelling of it I knew I had spelled it wrong!   :confused1:

Offline DrJ105

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2008, 07:58:00 PM »
Well, when spelling is in question I assume that I'm wrong.  But, this time, according to a Google search, I was right.  Julius Erving.

No, I think I mispelled it...........after I looked at your spelling of it I knew I had spelled it wrong!   :confused1:

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2008, 08:01:19 PM »
Well, when spelling is in question I assume that I'm wrong.  But, this time, according to a Google search, I was right.  Julius Erving.

I told you you were right............see, I was right!   :rofl_2: :whistle:

Offline DrJ105

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2008, 08:12:48 PM »
I guess we're both batting .500!! :))

I told you you were right............see, I was right!   :rofl_2: :whistle:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
    • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2008, 01:32:24 PM »

i will go along with that. welcome to the forums DrJ.

Offline mc90

• Tennis God
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2008, 03:31:26 PM »
A tennis journal?  Not yet.  I think I'm going to play some tomorrow, so I will then.  Although I'm not sure that anyone would want to read about my matches.  I doubt that anybody on the forum is a worse tennis player than I am :(.  But, I also doubt that anybody loves it more or has more fun :))!

I'll be able to say that I'm not all that great at playing tennis but still love it anyway. I live, sleep, breathe tennis. I'm an uber tennis geek and proud of it.

Offline TennisBabe

• Tennis Player
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2008, 08:56:04 PM »
I found u 2! I love this site!