Instructional Tennis > Tennis Equipment & Apparel

What shoes do you wear?

(1/15) > >>

CTDeuce:
I am in love with my Asics Gel Resolutions....just wondering what everyone wears and why they love them!

I love the resolutions because they are light so I feel I move faster, they have good ankle support even though they are low to the ground, and some may think they look hideous...but I think they look awesome!

OSU Buckeye:
I have Wilson $40 shoes.  I am not sure the exact model name but they are a bit heavy but the price is right!    I go through all shoes very quickly as they wear out in the front from toe dragging. 

CTDeuce:
Yeah i've had very similar problems in the past.  I used cheaper Wilson models for a while and they always tore apart in the right foot toebox.  I doubt these are miraculously constructed so differently that they last alot longer...but i'm loving them while they last at least  :king:

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: CTDeuce on April 02, 2008, 03:14:17 PM ---Yeah i've had very similar problems in the past.  I used cheaper Wilson models for a while and they always tore apart in the right foot toebox.  I doubt these are miraculously constructed so differently that they last alot longer...but i'm loving them while they last at least  :king:

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it doesn't matter how much they cost for how fast I go through them.  Some brands are better than others.   Wilson has lasted as long as any others for me. 

dmastous:

--- Quote from: OSU Buckeye on April 02, 2008, 03:18:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: CTDeuce on April 02, 2008, 03:14:17 PM ---Yeah i've had very similar problems in the past.  I used cheaper Wilson models for a while and they always tore apart in the right foot toebox.  I doubt these are miraculously constructed so differently that they last alot longer...but i'm loving them while they last at least  :king:

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it doesn't matter how much they cost for how fast I go through them.  Some brands are better than others.   Wilson has lasted as long as any others for me. 

--- End quote ---

When I was teaching we were sponsored by Wilson, and they had just come out with the "Goodyear 500" shoes. They used reinforced rubber at the toes so they would last longer. We went through them pretty fast anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version