Author Topic: Sick  (Read 2077 times)

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Sick
« on: March 23, 2005, 04:17:30 PM »
I am in day 3 of being sick.  And I am officially sick of being sick.  But when I am sick I like to joke that I have the energy of a normal person.  I played 2 1/2 hours of tennis last night and I just got a call for 2 more hours tonight.  Sweet!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
Sick
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 06:46:51 PM »
So basically you just pretend you are not sick, and try to ignore the signs that you are and that deep down you know you are.    :lmao:

Anonymous

Sick
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 11:12:12 PM »
I also hate sitting there and resting when i am sick cuz then symptoms get worse.  When i am out doing something, just take a motrin and the fever goes away and i try my best to diver my thoughts elsewhere

Offline Arcforce

• Tennis God
Sick
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2005, 12:56:40 AM »
I think I, too, am sick or something. Might just be some sort of sinus infection because I havent really had drowsiness or runny nose or anything like a cold. But I've just had lots of weird, painful mucus coming out of my glands or whatever and I've been doing a lot of coughing.

but I still played today :)

Yay for people who're sick and pretend they're not, Scott.

Offline thejackal

• Tennis God
Sick
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2005, 03:56:15 PM »
When I'm sick intense exercise seems to help.  After hitting for an hour or playing hockey I feel a lot better.
official blogger

tennisconnected.com

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Sick
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2005, 03:59:13 PM »
I am still sick, and I have more dubs tonight.  Day 4 of being sick, day 3 of tennis.  Last night's tennis was easy and didn't work me much.  I was subbing in an "OK" league.  But free tennis is free tennis in the winter!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline MC ill Logic

• Tennis God
Sick
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2005, 07:23:09 PM »
I'd rather be sick than have bad knees.  Ugh.  Hope you're feeling better, dude.