Author Topic: Request : Federer vs Ancic R3 FO 2008  (Read 1794 times)

Offline Melkor

• Tennis Player
Request : Federer vs Ancic R3 FO 2008
« on: May 31, 2008, 01:42:40 PM »
Thanks to all the people who've been kind enough to upload FO matches this far  ://

Could anyone upload this match too please, apparently Roger played great but I couldn't see any of it. I'd be very grateful, thanks  :worthy:

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
Re: Request : Federer vs Ancic R3 FO 2008
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 01:58:54 PM »
Oh yes!! This was one of the best performances I've seen of Roger since 2006!!!

Must have!

Offline belco

• Tennis Addict
    • TennisHaven
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 07:21:08 PM »
This match is on t3nnis.tv

:)

Offline tennisfan78

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 08:20:13 PM »

Thanks for that info buddy.  Have you downloaded the match? I have a question about the ratio though, do we have make sure that we must upload as much as we have downloaded?

« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 08:22:57 PM by tennisfan78 »

Offline dmastous

• Tennis God
    • http://www.tips4tennis.com
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 10:22:55 PM »

Thanks for that info buddy.  Have you downloaded the match? I have a question about the ratio though, do we have make sure that we must upload as much as we have downloaded?

I think you need to keep a least a .7 which is 70% of downloaded material on both t3nnistv.com and tennistorrents.com. But with t3nnistv you get bonus points for each file you have available for upload in addition to getting a blessing for stuff actually downloaded. I think that's a much fairer arrangement, as it's not your fault you have material noone wants available.

Is a tree as a rocking horse
An ambition fulfilled
And is the sawdust jealous?
I worry about these things .

Kevin Godley & Lol Crème (I Pity Inanimate Objects)

Offline belco

• Tennis Addict
    • TennisHaven
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 08:01:15 AM »

Thats correct.. but its always better to give more than you take :P Newer torrents you should be able to upload much more.. this should then even out if you download a couple of older one later on down the track.

So in a nutshell upload as much as u can.. if you stay around 1.00 and download a large file it might bump u to a warning status. 3 warnings = a automatic ban  :)>>>>

Offline tennisfan78

• Tennis God
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 08:39:40 PM »

Thats correct.. but its always better to give more than you take :P Newer torrents you should be able to upload much more.. this should then even out if you download a couple of older one later on down the track.

So in a nutshell upload as much as u can.. if you stay around 1.00 and download a large file it might bump u to a warning status. 3 warnings = a automatic ban  :)>>>>

Thank you dmas and belco :H  I have made sure that I have uploaded more than I downloaded and going to seed more.