Instructional Tennis > Tennis Equipment & Apparel

Replacement Racquet "top" frame guards?


Susan Tafolla:
Does anyone know where to buy replacement guards that are usually placed between the actual frame and where the strings weave in and out along the outside of the racquet frame?  

Please respond directly to:

I get my guards through, usually $5.00 a piece.  I sent the same message to your e-mail account.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version