Instructional Tennis > Tennis Journals

Babblelot's Book of Tennis Foibles

<< < (2/21) > >>

OSU Buckeye:
Dmast, what do you mean hopefully? 

It is about time Babble drags his tired butt up into the journals!   :)~    Welcome my friend!  Why don't you come back every now and again.    Congrats on the great tennis you played........playing above yourself is both rare and feels amazing! 

dmastous:

--- Quote from: OSU Buckeye on June 09, 2008, 08:43:38 PM ---Dmast, what do you mean hopefully? 

It is about time Babble drags his tired butt up into the journals!   :)~    Welcome my friend!  Why don't you come back every now and again.    Congrats on the great tennis you played........playing above yourself is both rare and feels amazing! 

--- End quote ---

Can't commit until I can.... commit...  :)~
Things are pretty much in flux now. I don't know where I will be, or what I will be doing at about that time. So I have say hopefuly.

OSU Buckeye:

--- Quote from: dmastous on June 09, 2008, 08:46:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: OSU Buckeye on June 09, 2008, 08:43:38 PM ---Dmast, what do you mean hopefully? 

--- End quote ---

Things are pretty much in flux now. I don't know where I will be, or what I will be doing at about that time. So I have say hopefuly.

--- End quote ---

Isn't that the same as last year?    Sometimes you just gotta say what the f**k!   Just hop in your car and make it happen!   ;-()

dmastous:

--- Quote from: OSU Buckeye on June 09, 2008, 08:51:55 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Isn't that the same as last year?    Sometimes you just gotta say what the f**k!   Just hop in your car and make it happen!   ;-()

--- End quote ---

I wish I could do that, but I could be living in any one of 3 places. I don't know what the situation will be.
If I can be there, I'll be there. :dunno:

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: dmastous on June 09, 2008, 08:59:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: OSU Buckeye on June 09, 2008, 08:51:55 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I wish I could do that, but I could be living in any one of 3 places. I don't know what the situation will be.
If I can be there, I'll be there. :dunno:

--- End quote ---

I'm like Dmast in that I'll never say I'll definitely be somewhere unless I can definitely be somewhere. In fact, I didn't pull the trigger on RG until 2 weeks prior to my departure. Back in April I had told Chris the odds of going were 30:70. This year blows--job and funds have changed, and I'm trying to get to NY first. I just don't know if there will be anything left for Columbus this year and that really bothers me because I'm not used to not just saying what the f**k!

Anyway, thanks for posting here guys. :H  By the way, the knee will be just fine  :Phew:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version