Tennis Discussions > Pro Player Forum

ANDY MURRAY THREAD (quotes, pictures, articles, etc.)

(1/266) > >>

Alison2006:
I am a big fan of his Talent as a player, but I am concerned to hear that Andy has too be the "BOSS" in charge of who he wants in his Camp

He sacks Brad Gilbert, Big mistake IMHO,

Does Andy actually listen to advice??  I don't think he does (from BBC today, it was obvious he has to be the boss)

Thought I would start a thread (done before, yet not much interest), about a player other than Roger  :)

Fed up of Andy being compared to Novak...........in British Press its brought up a lot

IMHO Novak is a more mature player, more mature on and off court, fighting for something  :cool:

BUT Novak is a guy who listens and takes advice to get him where he is

IMHO Andy does NOT listen and take Advice from who tries to help him (Brad)

Could he end up a wasted talent??

Alex:
I like Murray but I think he will need to mature. His time will come. He seems to be confused sometimes as what to do on the court. Yes, he is stubborn IMHO.

Dallas:
I think Murray was really getting better under Gilbert...and he took a step back when he sacked him.  But I guess he has to find his own way.

Alison2006:

--- Quote from: Alex on June 09, 2008, 06:37:02 PM ---I like Murray but I think he will need to mature. His time will come. He seems to be confused sometimes as what to do on the court. Yes, he is stubborn IMHO.

--- End quote ---

Yep, stubborn is his BIG problem, he wants to be "boss"  ..-)

Not listen and take advice  :))

Like I said "wasted talent" because he didn't take advice and decides to be the "boss"  :mad1:

Shame

Tennis4you:
He still has time.  I had hoped he would be doing more by now.  Not that I have any experience, but I am sure being at the top is hard mentally and physically.  If he wants to win a slam he will need to step it up big time.  I still have faith, but very little.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version