Author Topic: ANDY MURRAY THREAD (quotes, pictures, articles, etc.)  (Read 101482 times)

Offline sid

• Tennis God
Re: ANDY MURRAY THREAD (quotes, pictures, articles, etc.)
« Reply #1040 on: August 28, 2011, 03:12:31 PM »
Pleased you liked the read Em & Alex,i enjoyed it to,it was a good article.I don't know who wins this USO,just hope the biggest seeds play each other @ SF.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1041 on: August 28, 2011, 03:13:07 PM »
Alex, what are you talking about??? He looked quite comofortable and relaxed. He answered all the questions quite well. I just felt it was a bit too short as they could have talked about his book. I think you just wanna make him look bad because of Nole - becaues he was also on Leno and Conan show. Duh... ..-)

Here's a link for others to judge:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFrz8y5tLvo[/youtube]
You are everything I am not.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1042 on: August 28, 2011, 03:36:16 PM »
Alex, what are you talking about??? He looked quite comofortable and relaxed. He answered all the questions quite well. I just felt it was a bit too short as they could have talked about his book. I think you just wanna make him look bad because of Nole - becaues he was also on Leno and Conan show. Duh... ..-)

I don't want to argue with you. I just didn't like it. That's all  :zipped:. I do not like Letterman.  :whistle:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1043 on: August 29, 2011, 09:19:15 AM »
@judmoo Andy dominating Scrabble on the ipad.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1044 on: August 29, 2011, 09:26:04 AM »

I don't want to argue with you. I just didn't like it. That's all  :zipped:. I do not like Letterman.  :whistle:

I do think Nadal has more personality on court than off. I don't like Leno but I like Letterman and Conan. I also love Craig Ferguson. He's hilarious!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKIJ9ekfAZY&feature=fvst[/youtube]

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1045 on: August 29, 2011, 09:33:09 AM »
Leno is meh too. I really like Conan and Ferguson. That video was great  :rofl_2:.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1046 on: August 29, 2011, 09:33:54 AM »
Some more pics, no?

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1047 on: August 29, 2011, 09:37:22 AM »
Leno is meh too. I really like Conan and Ferguson. That video was great  :rofl_2:.

Conan and Ferguson are the best but unfortunately for me, I can't always catch them unless I am having a sleepless night. Conan has moved on to a better time though. I think Craig is doing a movie or something. A must see for me!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1048 on: August 29, 2011, 10:53:07 AM »

Conan and Ferguson are the best but unfortunately for me, I can't always catch them unless I am having a sleepless night. Conan has moved on to a better time though. I think Craig is doing a movie or something. A must see for me!
same here. I usually record their shows. I don't care for celebrities that much, so it depends who their guests are. Oh, I love Britney Spears, NOT :)).

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1049 on: August 29, 2011, 03:34:31 PM »

same here. I usually record their shows. I don't care for celebrities that much, so it depends who their guests are. Oh, I love Britney Spears, NOT :)).

I am failing to see where this Britney Spears stuff is coming from. Enlighten me, please.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1050 on: August 29, 2011, 03:51:56 PM »

I am failing to see where this Britney Spears stuff is coming from. Enlighten me, please.

um, you go to u tube. you type Britney and you get this 
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4&feature=artistob&playnext=1&list=TLPUpkACNnQ3s[/youtube]

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1051 on: August 29, 2011, 05:04:11 PM »

um, you go to u tube. you type Britney and you get this 
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4&feature=artistob&playnext=1&list=TLPUpkACNnQ3s[/youtube]

No. I meant how did that get into our late night show conversation, you dope. We were talking about Leno, Letterman, Conan etc., no?

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1052 on: August 29, 2011, 09:02:32 PM »
It just came to me. I don't know. You are trying to be so logical all the time. I'm not. Something popped up in my head and it was Britney  :rofl_2:.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #1053 on: September 10, 2011, 09:51:26 AM »
The 24-year-old Murray became just the seventh man in the Open Era to reach the semi-finals of all four Grand Slam championships in the same year.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1054 on: September 17, 2011, 11:22:57 PM »
The 24-year-old Murray became just the seventh man in the Open Era to reach the semi-finals of all four Grand Slam championships in the same year.
That's great. I wasn't aware of this. Sid, he really needs to do something about his FH. He can't win a major with a weak FH. What do you think? 

Offline propstoart

• Tennis God
  • Fighting Fair
« Reply #1055 on: September 18, 2011, 04:08:44 AM »
That's great. I wasn't aware of this. Sid, he really needs to do something about his FH. He can't win a major with a weak FH. What do you think?
I think he is psychologically susceptible.. He has the right attitude but the inability to boss games can wear him down.. He needs to look at the Tenacious D and how Novak has transformed into the supreme firefighter.. Murray has game already. Still he must look to improve himself - the forehand could possibly be a mite flatter, when occasion demands it.. Nevertheless, Murray must discover his inner calm.. He has nothing to prove to anybody.. only to himself.. that he is Grand Slam material..

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #1056 on: September 18, 2011, 04:55:56 AM »
I gotta agree with you there Props.
Andy's (not Roddick) negative attitude only detracts from his game.
He has some great tools and could probably use 1 more, but until he has a better self-image, winning a slam is a Herculean challenge.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1057 on: September 18, 2011, 09:33:13 AM »
Good things to those who wait. Slow and steady wins the race.

He will fulfill his God given destiny when it is his time.  ://

In the meantime, Picture time!!

Quote from another Andy fan:

"Andy paid for the tickets for all the Dunblane kids himself. Also, after his match, he spent ages signing every little bit of paper, tennis ball, etc, that were handed to him, mostly from the children. He is obviously their hero!"

How cute and adorable!  :wub:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1058 on: September 18, 2011, 06:43:38 PM »
Stunning!

« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 08:00:57 AM by Emma »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1059 on: September 19, 2011, 08:00:07 AM »
Okay, this is a bit wee early for me to start with cute and not to mention, hot pictures, but what the hell:

Very cute!

And very hot!!