Author Topic: ANDY MURRAY THREAD (quotes, pictures, articles, etc.)  (Read 93947 times)

Offline sid

• Tennis God
Re: ANDY MURRAY THREAD (quotes, pictures, articles, etc.)
« Reply #980 on: June 26, 2011, 05:28:58 PM »
Great pics Emma  :). I really like them. You seem to be a  "bigger Muza fan" than even Sid right now  :shocking:.

I hear your now a bigger Fed fan than Dallas Alex :rofl_2:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #981 on: June 27, 2011, 09:35:07 PM »
Great pics Emma  :). I really like them. You seem to be a  "bigger Muza fan" than even Sid right now  :shocking:.

lol, never, but I do support Murray more than Rafa and Roger  :).

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #982 on: June 29, 2011, 02:18:41 PM »

lol, never, but I do support Murray more than Rafa and Roger  :).

Just pulling your leg Alex as to what you said above lol.Both our guys are still on for the final atm. :) who will Emma want to win if both make it lol.Hi Em :rofl_2:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #983 on: July 11, 2011, 09:01:00 PM »
Just for the record, Muza is my #3 favorite player after Nole and Gasquet right now. He is a good man and an amazing player. This article/video makes me feel like giving him a hug  :). Nole and Murray are great tennis players but above all that are great human beings  :thumbs-up:.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/10072011/58/davis-cup-emotional-murray-seals-davis-cup-win.html?page=1&orde

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #984 on: July 12, 2011, 03:10:34 PM »
Just for the record, Muza is my #3 favorite player after Nole and Gasquet right now. He is a good man and an amazing player. This article/video makes me feel like giving him a hug  :). Nole and Murray are great tennis players but above all that are great human beings  :thumbs-up:.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/10072011/58/davis-cup-emotional-murray-seals-davis-cup-win.html?page=1&orde

And Rafa????

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #985 on: July 12, 2011, 09:14:30 PM »

And Rafa????

well this is The Murray thread. Rafa is a great guy. I respect him so much. He has a good heart too. My point is that Murray used to annoy me so much. I used to see him as a spoiled brat. I love Rafa but will not support him when he plays against Nole, right? It's very logical because Novak is my hero  :). I hope you understand where I'm coming from now  :))

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #986 on: July 12, 2011, 09:49:49 PM »

And Rafa????

well this is The Murray thread. Rafa is a great guy. I respect him so much. He has a good heart too. My point is that Murray used to annoy me so much. I used to see him as a spoiled brat. I love Rafa but will not support him when he plays against Nole, right? It's very logical because Novak is my hero  :). I hope you understand where I'm coming from now  :))

Yep, just that you have Murray above Rafa  :)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #987 on: July 13, 2011, 09:58:19 PM »

And Rafa????

Falcon, Rafa won 10 majors. Murray NONE. I hope this explains my feelings about Murray. Think about it  ;-(). It's nothing to do with Rafa, it's about Murray  :). I will say one more thing based on out little conversation here ... girls have a different brain chemistry than guys  :rofl_2: (please do not take it personally, you know I respect you so much).

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #988 on: July 14, 2011, 12:48:32 AM »

And Rafa????

Falcon, Rafa won 10 majors. Murray NONE. I hope this explains my feelings about Murray. Think about it  ;-(). It's nothing to do with Rafa, it's about Murray  :). I will say one more thing based on out little conversation here ... girls have a different brain chemistry than guys  :rofl_2: (please do not take it personally, you know I respect you so much).

Guys have brains??  :shocking: 

well, yes I understand what you are saying, just that Murray needs to change his negative attitude...I've been saying this over and over again, oh well, doesn't matter at the end of the day anyway  :)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #989 on: July 15, 2011, 07:34:57 AM »
I am just copying and pasting the following:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Braehead DC 2011: "Andy, Give us a Dance"     

It's Day 3 of the Great Britain v Luxembourg tie in Braehead Arena, Glasgow. Thanks to Andy, GB have already won the tie at this point. Partway through James Ward's "dead rubber" match against Mike Vermeer, the Stirling Uni guys started a new chant:

"Andy, give us a dance. Andy, Andy, give us a dance"

This was the result:

</blockquote>
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 07:35:45 AM by Emma »
You are everything I am not.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #990 on: July 15, 2011, 07:46:18 AM »
I don't see either Federer or Nadal doing it at all. I don't even see anyone asking for it. But Nole will most definitely do that. Heck, he'll probably go overboard. lol. There are far too many reasons to like these two players and I just simply love them. They have so much to offer not just tennis. They both have great sense of humour. While Nole is fleshy and hilarious; Andy is dark and charming.  Very charismatic both of them on and off court. They don't mind showing their emotion at all; albeit different ways. I guess that's why these two get along so well. Tenniswise this is the 2nd best time of my life right after Pete and I wish always for Andy to pick a bit more. Wish he wasn't a Brit but a Scot only but it is what it is. Still, I am very happy to have them both in the same era.

That's why I appreciate Alex more because he never fell into the usual Nadal/Federer camp hoopla. Whoever can live above and beyond that gets great respect from me and there's only a handful of them. And we are both Canadians and did not fall into the much hyped Raonic trap either!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #991 on: July 23, 2011, 03:06:03 AM »
I don't see either Federer or Nadal doing it at all. I don't even see anyone asking for it. But Nole will most definitely do that. Heck, he'll probably go overboard. lol. There are far too many reasons to like these two players and I just simply love them. They have so much to offer not just tennis. They both have great sense of humour. While Nole is fleshy and hilarious; Andy is dark and charming.  Very charismatic both of them on and off court. They don't mind showing their emotion at all; albeit different ways. I guess that's why these two get along so well. Tenniswise this is the 2nd best time of my life right after Pete and I wish always for Andy to pick a bit more. Wish he wasn't a Brit but a Scot only but it is what it is. Still, I am very happy to have them both in the same era.

That's why I appreciate Alex more because he never fell into the usual Nadal/Federer camp hoopla. Whoever can live above and beyond that gets great respect from me and there's only a handful of them. And we are both Canadians and did not fall into the much hyped Raonic trap either!
Great post Emma. I know that Andy will win a major soon. I do know it's strange but I don't feel anything regarding Raoinc either. I guess we should (As Canadians) ... but right now I simply feel neither good nor bad about him. I just don't feel his game.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #992 on: July 27, 2011, 06:51:18 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHLHQjkcBbk&feature=related[/youtube]

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #993 on: July 28, 2011, 11:52:37 AM »
That clip has more to do with Nole than Murray. Why would you post it here? Bragging I suppose?

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #994 on: July 28, 2011, 04:36:43 PM »
That clip has more to do with Nole than Murray. Why would you post it here? Bragging I suppose?
Ah, women. OK, it's begging. Does that make you happy now? It's not, I really like this video.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #995 on: August 01, 2011, 01:38:33 PM »
Andy's twitter led me to this a few days ago. lololol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riiY5XC5n9c[/youtube]

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #996 on: August 01, 2011, 01:56:12 PM »
Found some cute pics of Maggie and Rusty:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #997 on: August 01, 2011, 01:57:08 PM »
^^^ that one cracked me up!  :rofl_2:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #998 on: August 01, 2011, 02:10:55 PM »
^^^ that one cracked me up!  :rofl_2:
awesome pic. I love dogs.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #999 on: August 03, 2011, 08:00:01 PM »
How about this one? I can see my Andy's butt a bit.