Author Topic: ANDY MURRAY THREAD (quotes, pictures, articles, etc.)  (Read 90707 times)

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
  • Historically, still the best team in England! >>
Re: ANDY MURRAY THREAD (quotes, pictures, articles, etc.)
« Reply #160 on: July 26, 2008, 02:43:08 AM »
Congrats to Murray. Well done.

I've already typed my fingers so they're sore, so I won't comment too much on the match, but thanks for the kind words from you Alex, especially with you being a Nole fan.

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #161 on: July 26, 2008, 07:17:49 AM »
Finally. See it wasn't that hard, was it? Why can't he do this all the time. Just play good tennis, simple as that  ..-)

I'm happy. Too unfortunate we can't see a Murray vs. Gasquet rematch but I think its time to test some of the muscles again for Murray and repeat yesterday's results today against Rafa.

:)  Very well done Murray.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #162 on: July 26, 2008, 07:44:00 AM »
Finally. See it wasn't that hard, was it? Why can't he do this all the time. Just play good tennis, simple as that  ..-)

I'm happy. Too unfortunate we can't see a Murray vs. Gasquet rematch but I think its time to test some of the muscles again for Murray and repeat yesterday's results today against Rafa.

:)  Very well done Murray.

Yep,very well Andy,so,Rafa's next..lookin' forward to that match...Andy can do it,he just needs to stick with his play,and he has to repeat his performance vs Nole....Good Luck Andy !
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #163 on: July 26, 2008, 07:46:07 AM »
Once again because of the stupid schedulers (Shouldn't they put a British match when Brits will be awake?) I won't see the match as I'll be sleeping, but I'll record it as I did the Nole match and hopefully watch him thrash Rafa tomorrow morning.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #164 on: July 26, 2008, 08:01:12 AM »
Well I do not find it difficult for me...For me that wouldn't be a problem...If Tommy has to play at 4am I would watch him no matter what..
Btw,I was even watching Gasquet last night since 6am...and still manage to sleep for about 7 hours...
P.S.I can't fall a sleep,knowing that my guy/or team is playing that night..
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 08:02:46 AM by Lugburz »

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Borovnia

• Tennis God
  • March 27th 1999 - August 9th 2008
« Reply #165 on: July 26, 2008, 08:06:32 AM »
Well I do not find it difficult for me...For me that wouldn't be a problem...If Tommy has to play at 4am I would watch him no matter what..
Btw,I was even watching Gasquet last night since 6am...and still manage to sleep for about 7 hours...
I was up until 6am as well, but had to wake up by 9:30am, my wife wanted to go to the swimming pool  :fishie: so i'm a bit  :ZZZZZ) a nap later will help a bit I hope, I don't want to miss tonight's match

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #166 on: July 26, 2008, 08:11:36 AM »
I was up until 6am as well, but had to wake up by 9:30am, my wife wanted to go to the swimming pool  :fishie: so i'm a bit  :ZZZZZ) a nap later will help a bit I hope, I don't want to miss tonight's match

That's the spirit! Hope you enjoyed your swimmong  ;-()
I don't want to miss that either !

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #167 on: July 26, 2008, 08:20:19 AM »
Believe me, I hate missing Andy's matches, but sleep comes first for me. I have sleeping troubles and it takes me normally at least an hour to get to sleep, and I'm used to waking up at 7 o clock for school, so I end up waking at that time. I need all the sleep I can get.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #168 on: July 26, 2008, 08:22:55 AM »
Believe me, I hate missing Andy's matches, but sleep comes first for me. I have sleeping troubles and it takes me normally at least an hour to get to sleep, and I'm used to waking up at 7 o clock for school, so I end up waking at that time. I need all the sleep I can get.

Trust me I have same problems although it takes me much longer...But it's summer, right?

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #169 on: July 26, 2008, 08:25:24 AM »

Trust me I have same problems although it takes me much longer...But it's summer, right?

Yeah it's summer, that's always a good thing. I think my mind needs more work. Maybe more exercise too. Time to get the treadmill out. Sometimes it takes me a bit less than an hour, but it can also sometimes take up to about 3 hours.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2008, 08:29:06 AM »

Yeah it's summer, that's always a good thing. I think my mind needs more work. Maybe more exercise too. Time to get the treadmill out. Sometimes it takes me a bit less than an hour, but it can also sometimes take up to about 3 hours.

That's good about summer,you don't need to work or exercise if you don't want too  :cool:...So no more working an exercising,Enjoy your summer by relaxing and watching some late tennis!  ;-()

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2008, 08:31:40 AM »
Yeah lol, and I've got you to wake up to in the morning :)) :)~ I think I'll give it a miss tonight unless my mum is watching it. But shall look forward to watching it on tape and talking about it here. Fingers crossed.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2008, 08:35:08 AM »
Yeah lol, and I've got you to wake up to in the morning :)) :)~ I think I'll give it a miss tonight unless my mum is watching it. But shall look forward to watching it on tape and talking about it here. Fingers crossed.

:))  Just as long as you are able to watch it ,that's good !  ;-()

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2008, 08:36:16 AM »

By the way Lugburz, congrats on breaking 500 posts, now according to your mini profile by your posts, you are a tennis God!!! ://

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2008, 08:37:58 AM »

By the way Lugburz, congrats on breaking 500 posts, now according to your mini profile by your posts, you are a tennis God!!! ://

:)) Thanks ,I guess I gained some experience !  :rofl_2:

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2008, 11:27:49 AM »
I've had so much practice at being up in the middight following Maria or the top guys on the ATP that its just 2nd nature to me now  :)) Can't wait for this one tonight- this is going to be special I hope. Although I'll be the Brit on the other side in this one  :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 11:28:40 AM by Chris1987 »
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #176 on: July 26, 2008, 11:32:05 AM »
I've had so much practice at being up in the middight following Maria or the top guys on the ATP that its just 2nd nature to me now  :)) Can't wait for this one tonight- this is going to be special I hope. Although I'll be the Brit on the other side in this one  :)

Should be great !
Yep seems like you guys have the ability to change nationalities  :))  so do I..I guess  :))

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #177 on: July 26, 2008, 11:32:32 AM »
Maybe this is Murray's time, he's had the skills to do some major damage for awhile but something has usually derailed him.
A big moment for him today, this tourny could give him the push that he needs.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #178 on: July 26, 2008, 11:44:28 AM »

Should be great !
Yep seems like you guys have the ability to change nationalities  :))  so do I..I guess  :))

Yeah I'm not one who will support a player just because they are from this country- instead choosing my players for many over reasons and not being at all bothered by their nationality  :)
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #179 on: July 26, 2008, 11:46:10 AM »

Should be great !

Yeah I'm not one who will support a player just because they are from this country- instead choosing my players for many over reasons and not being at all bothered by their nationality  :)

Exactly,I mean I really really like Novak,but I can't root for him when he faces my top guys...

TOMMY HAAS