Author Topic: ANDY MURRAY THREAD (quotes, pictures, articles, etc.)  (Read 101637 times)

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
Re: ANDY MURRAY THREAD (quotes, pictures, articles, etc.)
« Reply #200 on: July 28, 2008, 07:52:50 PM »
Actually Alison, I was trying to really give an apology to you for using part of your PM publicly.  Sorry if I came across....the wrong way.  Seriously.  I know I can get "touchy" when it comes to Roger.  I admit that.  I have no problems giving you an apology for using part of your pm in a thread.  I admit that was not professional of me and if I offended you - which seems like you're saying I did - then I truly (sincerely) do apologies.  That's all I can do.  You can accept it or not.  It's up to you ;-()

Now.. that we've aired our dirty laundry... let's get back to talking about Murray on this thread.  If we need to further discuss the above situation, PM me and I will assure you that I will not go public with it.  Or... we can just drop the entire thing.  I have done my part to apologize.  It's up to you now.  And if you don't accept it - heck, we still can go on posting and enjoying the forum like we've always done in the past.  Or, you can just ignore my post from now on out... whatever you want to do...it's your choice. :))

I will not PM you (I don't trust you )  my honest view right now  :)

I like how you tend to ignore my other points  ..-)  ..-)

Easy way out?? My view of course (I forgot to add IMHO)

Like I have said I respect and like you (part of the respect has gone with the use of my PM) Just my view of course

The fact that you and many have slagged my spelling off is not going to be lost (I don't like that) that tactic is wrong!!! as it the question of if I am a ANIMAL lover (pathetic) on the part of the poster (which was ignored by every poster (mainly Federer fans) I view this as personal attacks to me!! (the animal view) my spelling is s**t I have said that previous, but to even use these sad tactics is very SAD AND PATHETIC just because One does not like Roger  :)

I am not trying to cause trouble, just saying my views (after the use of my PM to you was viewed for the public) on this very Forum

Why don't you send me a PM with an appolgy for your use of my PM??????

I never thought he would win 4 French Opens - Roger Federer on Rafa

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #201 on: July 28, 2008, 07:55:42 PM »
Actually Alison, I was trying to really give an apology to you for using part of your PM publicly.  Sorry if I came across....the wrong way.  Seriously.  I know I can get "touchy" when it comes to Roger.  I admit that.  I have no problems giving you an apology for using part of your pm in a thread.  I admit that was not professional of me and if I offended you - which seems like you're saying I did - then I truly (sincerely) do apologies.  That's all I can do.  You can accept it or not.  It's up to you ;-()

Now.. that we've aired our dirty laundry... let's get back to talking about Murray on this thread.  If we need to further discuss the above situation, PM me and I will assure you that I will not go public with it.  Or... we can just drop the entire thing.  I have done my part to apologize.  It's up to you now.  And if you don't accept it - heck, we still can go on posting and enjoying the forum like we've always done in the past.  Or, you can just ignore my post from now on out... whatever you want to do...it's your choice. :))

Like I have said I respect and like you (part of the respect has gone with the use of my PM) Just my view of course

The fact that you and many have slagged my spelling off is not going to be lost (I don't like that) that tactic is wrong!!! as it the question of if I am a ANIMAL lover (pathetic) on the part of the poster (which was ignored by every poster (mainly Federer fans) I view this as personal attacks to me!! (the animal view) my spelling is s**t I have said that previous, but to even use these sad tactics is very SAD AND PATHETIC just because One does not like Roger  :)

I am not trying to cause trouble, just saying my views (after the use of my PM to you was viewed for the public) on this very Forum

Well then I guess this subject is closed.  Enjoy the forum Alison and keep posting!  You're still a valuable member of this forum. ;-()

Offline Alison2006

• Tennis God
« Reply #202 on: July 28, 2008, 08:01:13 PM »

Well then I guess this subject is closed.  Enjoy the forum Alison and keep posting!  You're still a valuable member of this forum. ;-()
[/b]

Yeah right  :rofl_2:  :rofl_2:

;-()

I never thought he would win 4 French Opens - Roger Federer on Rafa

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #203 on: July 28, 2008, 08:36:00 PM »
Murray V Querrey,how do you guys see Querrey getting on v Murray?today Querrey i think had 20 aces in his match,this shows the courts help the guys with big serves.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #204 on: July 28, 2008, 09:11:10 PM »
Murray V Querrey,how do you guys see Querrey getting on v Murray?today Querrey i think had 20 aces in his match,this shows the courts help the guys with big serves.

It depends on how tired Murray is from Canada.  Murray has a good return of serve to it should be interesting.

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
  • Historically, still the best team in England! >>
« Reply #205 on: July 29, 2008, 03:07:25 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Andy lost, but I think we should see a straight sets victory. It should be a good match though.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #206 on: July 29, 2008, 07:35:44 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Andy lost, but I think we should see a straight sets victory. It should be a good match though.

Of course I will pull for Murray on this one...Querrey looked pretty good after his last match,but Murray is way better then him..I think that Andy should take it in straight set win.. ;-()
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #207 on: July 30, 2008, 07:08:20 PM »
Andy has so far gone one round more than last year @ Cincinnati,atm he will have 35 more ranking points. :)

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #208 on: July 31, 2008, 02:51:18 AM »
Andy has so far gone one round more than last year @ Cincinnati,atm he will have 35 more ranking points. :)

Yeah, great ranking points for him if he can pull off a ciuple more wins!

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #209 on: July 31, 2008, 05:54:50 AM »

Yeah, great ranking points for him if he can pull off a ciuple more wins!

Hi Murrayfan fingers crossed Andy beats Tursunov today.This is Andys best chance to get points now,i look up to the hevens &  :// he does good.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #210 on: July 31, 2008, 03:31:06 PM »
Andy beats Tursunov 6-3 6-3 & moves into the last 8 Cincinnati  :) whatever happens now he made his ranking for Cincinnati (thats good)With the 2 back to back masters he will sure move up the ranking,with some luck he might win some more @ Cincinnati :// fingers crossed.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
« Reply #211 on: July 31, 2008, 09:00:07 PM »
Andy beats Tursunov 6-3 6-3 & moves into the last 8 Cincinnati  :) whatever happens now he made his ranking for Cincinnati (thats good)With the 2 back to back masters he will sure move up the ranking,with some luck he might win some more @ Cincinnati :// fingers crossed.

Andy's on a good roll.  Congrats to him and his fans.  I know in the past you fans have taken a big hit with Andy going out early in some tournaments, with him getting injured, etc.  But you guys (especially sid) hung in there with him and now he's on a great roll!  Congrats!!!!!! :))  Enjoy this time! :))

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #212 on: July 31, 2008, 09:08:02 PM »
I definitely would like Andy to win something big...This is his great opportunity,and it is up to him not to waist it  ;-()
Andy is playing great atm and his results are showing that
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline jeffrx

• Tennis God
« Reply #213 on: July 31, 2008, 10:24:16 PM »
Pic from 2007 US Open
Lots of people make passes at me, I'm a tennis player!

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
« Reply #214 on: August 01, 2008, 03:52:18 AM »

Andy's on a good roll.  Congrats to him and his fans.  I know in the past you fans have taken a big hit with Andy going out early in some tournaments, with him getting injured, etc.  But you guys (especially sid) hung in there with him and now he's on a great roll!  Congrats!!!!!! :))  Enjoy this time! :))

Especially sid!?!?!? I've always been backing him no matter what!!! I always root for him, and just because I wasn't around for the end of last year and start of this year, that doesn't mean I shouldn't be included  :\
I find that offensive to one of his biggest fans. Dallas you've disappointed me and upset me :( No disrespect to sid though.

Andy is on a brilliant roll, and I think he has every chance of getting to the finals here, even winning!!! He plays Moya next, then either Kohli of Karlovic, but the final will be no walk-in-the-park

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #215 on: August 01, 2008, 01:02:01 PM »
Good match against Moya even though he was totally out of shape for the first set. I watched the whole match and I liked it. Moya did step down but Murray also stepped up for the last two sets and they were good.

Onto the semis and one step at a time he'll get up there. With Roger gone and Gasquet never making it past Tursunov, I hope Andy can make a big step up here.

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #216 on: August 01, 2008, 01:57:49 PM »
Slow start indeed by Murray today and it looked like a real surprise was on the cards but Murray came back really well and the 3rd set was a complete cruise for him. What a chance he now has for a Masters Series Final!
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
« Reply #217 on: August 01, 2008, 02:19:06 PM »

Especially sid!?!?!? I've always been backing him no matter what!!! I always root for him, and just because I wasn't around for the end of last year and start of this year, that doesn't mean I shouldn't be included  :\
I find that offensive to one of his biggest fans. Dallas you've disappointed me and upset me :( No disrespect to sid though.

Andy is on a brilliant roll, and I think he has every chance of getting to the finals here, even winning!!! He plays Moya next, then either Kohli of Karlovic, but the final will be no walk-in-the-park

No disrepect intended!  It's just that you left us for a while and left sid on the board all alone as the only Murray fan.  But now that you are back... I should have included you too!  So my apologies! :daisies: :friends: Friends again?

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #218 on: August 01, 2008, 02:32:46 PM »

No disrepect intended!  It's just that you left us for a while and left sid on the board all alone as the only Murray fan.  But now that you are back... I should have included you too!  So my apologies! :daisies: :friends: Friends again?

Murrayfan never turn down a bunch of flowers from a lady :)

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #219 on: August 01, 2008, 02:35:02 PM »

Murrayfan never turn down a bunch of flowers from a lady :)

If the lady was from England he would  :rofl_2:
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!