Author Topic: ANDY MURRAY THREAD (quotes, pictures, articles, etc.)  (Read 99881 times)

Offline propstoart

• Tennis God
  • Fighting Fair
Re: ANDY MURRAY THREAD (quotes, pictures, articles, etc.)
« Reply #1100 on: November 16, 2011, 05:17:57 AM »
So, Nadal and Roger are in one group? Wow!! Anyways, luck to Murray! I hope he gives a memorable performance in London like the one in Rome!!
Hey, Emma.. Get well soon.. Alex, greetings from sunny Dubai!! I get to bathe in hot water every morning at 5:30AM, without the benefit of a water heater!! Ain't it great!! :cool:

Offline propstoart

• Tennis God
  • Fighting Fair
« Reply #1101 on: November 16, 2011, 05:42:31 AM »
Emma, that's a wonderful article from the Daily Mail. It reinforces a lot of ideas about Murray, especially the impression that he is an intelligent and gifted athlete and tennis is blessed to have him. I have a greater appreciation for his game, thanks to this insight into the Scot's persona.  :)) :))

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1102 on: November 16, 2011, 09:04:36 AM »
Prors, greetings from Calgary. You are lucky to live in Dubai. I would love to visit Dubai one day. It's windy and cold here but it is what it is. It'll get better in 5 months  ..-). I'd love to see Nole or Murray winning in London  ;-().

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1103 on: November 16, 2011, 12:39:11 PM »
This is dedicated to my darhling Emma  :ice cream: :Devil:
The Impressions Show - Andy Murray Tennis

I am under the weather. sniffs. I am so medicated right now that nothing affects moi. I probably sound as drugged as Andy in that clip. But anyway you goof.

I'm sending you a million kisses from frozen Calgary. It's so freaking cold here. Get better  :kisses:. Andy and Nole are in the same group btw. I think it's a good thing. I hope they both will advance to semis.

Okay, thank you. It's not as cold here... yet. Yeah, I know they are in the same group and so is Berdych. 
You are everything I am not.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1104 on: November 16, 2011, 12:56:47 PM »
Thanks, props. That was very well put. Daily Mail is apparently a crappy mail no one wants to get but I guess this will make a difference this time. lol.

Andy denies the pressure though and that's about the only thing I am going to disagree with him. Either he is in denial or he is just not aware of it which could just be a blessing in disguise. Anyway, Andy has always struck me as very intelligent and genuine person who has real interest in the game itself and has a lot of respects for his peers. Heís not taking anything for granted. I also liked it how he described David Haye as someone whoís very grounded. Andy has clearly modeled himself as such no doubt. Heís very down to earth and thankful for everything.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1105 on: November 16, 2011, 05:54:53 PM »
Alex, look what I've got. Now how sweet is that? This begs a caption and here it is:

So happy together!

As @andy_murray said: We both look sooo happy to be in the GYM on our last week of the season :-)

http://www.whosay.com/novakdjokovic/photos/92785

Offline propstoart

• Tennis God
  • Fighting Fair
« Reply #1106 on: November 17, 2011, 01:30:06 AM »
To see these top athletes so happy together says a lot about the health of the tour. I wish them both luck in the future and hope they stay friends for a long while..  :)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1107 on: November 17, 2011, 09:47:58 AM »
Thanks Emma. Great pic. I love them both  :).

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1108 on: November 17, 2011, 11:40:52 AM »
I love Nole and Andy. I love them since 2007. They always melt my heart and I love their tennis. Both of them are super great for the sport.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1109 on: November 20, 2011, 06:00:47 PM »
You tell him Andy  :)>>>>.

Murray: Maybe I'm getting under Federer's skin
Ticker - Sunday, November 20, 2011
Andy Murray objects to Roger Federerís assessment of the Scot's three-title run in Asia. "I'm not taking anything away from what Andy did, but was Asia the strongest this year?" Federer asked. "I'm not sure. Novak (Djokovic) wasn't there, I wasn't there and in Shanghai Rafa (Nadal) lost early."

In London, Murray responded by telling reporters: "I donít know if I am getting under Rogerís skin, maybe I am. But you can only beat whatís in front of you. Who is there fit to play and who isnít is irrelevant. Winning three tournaments in three weeks is a difficult thing to do. I found it very tough and you have to look how many players have ever done that kind of thing. Plus in Tokyo I beat Rafa in the final and heís world No. 2. Before that it was David Ferrer in the semi and heís world No. 5. Earlier on I beat David Nalbandian and Marcos Baghdatis and they are both good players who have reached Grand Slam finals."

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #1110 on: November 20, 2011, 11:21:30 PM »

Andy Murray objects to Roger Federerís assessment of the Scot's three-title run in Asia. "I'm not taking anything away from what Andy did, but was Asia the strongest this year?" Federer asked. "I'm not sure. Novak (Djokovic) wasn't there, I wasn't there and in Shanghai Rafa (Nadal) lost early."

In London, Murray responded by telling reporters: "I donít know if I am getting under Rogerís skin, maybe I am. But you can only beat whatís in front of you. Who is there fit to play and who isnít is irrelevant. Winning three tournaments in three weeks is a difficult thing to do. I found it very tough and you have to look how many players have ever done that kind of thing. Plus in Tokyo I beat Rafa in the final and heís world No. 2. Before that it was David Ferrer in the semi and heís world No. 5. Earlier on I beat David Nalbandian and Marcos Baghdatis and they are both good players who have reached Grand Slam finals."

He's got to be joking. Only Mugdal puts the fear of God in Roger.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1111 on: November 22, 2011, 03:30:11 PM »
Andy Murray - the most beautiful and handsome player in the World!  :wub:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1112 on: November 22, 2011, 04:11:47 PM »

Now, you are pushing it  ..-)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1113 on: November 22, 2011, 07:33:55 PM »

He's got to be joking. Only Mugdal puts the fear of God in Roger.

Can you please not post the Fedmug stuff here. I'd like to keep this thread evil free.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1114 on: November 22, 2011, 07:41:50 PM »

Don't be so jealous, Alex you stupid man.  :)~

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1115 on: November 22, 2011, 11:53:36 PM »

Don't be so jealous, Alex you beautiful man.  :)~

fixed :)~. Thank you Emma, you are beautiful too.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1116 on: November 23, 2011, 10:55:02 AM »
Alex, you dope - I'll fix you later.

Anyway, here's another clip to make you even more jealous. Incredibly cute stuff I tell ya!

Andy Murray takes on legend at Road Tennis

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #1117 on: November 23, 2011, 11:03:23 AM »
This is better  :))

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1118 on: November 23, 2011, 11:20:44 AM »
How about this? Great point but Andy is still pissed. Such a bummer he had to pull out. I was so looking forward to see him those mighty red shorts! hot stuff!

Coup droit fulgurant d'Andy Murray

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1119 on: November 23, 2011, 11:21:35 AM »
This is better  :))

That's cute too but definitely not better.