Author Topic: Federer vs Nadal Monte Carlo 2008 highlights  (Read 1681 times)

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
Federer vs Nadal Monte Carlo 2008 highlights
« on: June 13, 2008, 11:19:23 AM »
http://www.tennistorrents.com/details.php?id=1097

sorry, tennistorrents only  :(   I'm only doing this to get my ratio up  :)~

other than that the quality is OK, but only b/c the camera is so high up :mad1:  otherwise, I think I did a really good job encoding with DivX and minimal quality was lost.

Hamburg coming soon and quality will be great b/c of low camera angle!

Offline Somil

• Tennis God
Re: Federer vs Nadal Monte Carlo 2008 highlights
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 03:04:18 AM »
Thanks, great highlights.

Why couldn't the FO final be this good :( this match was so much closer and a lot better tennis.

Federer did EVERYTHING better in this match - serve, volley, dropshot, backhand and forehand. But he still lost  :rofl_2:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 03:05:44 AM by Somil »

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 11:11:53 AM »
Excellent highlights fgzhu88. Thanks. Maybe once your ratio has gone up and once you don't have as many leechers you can upload into megaupload for people on here who don't have tennistorrents acount? I can do it too.

Also why not upload onto t3nnis.tv as well? simultaneoiusly increase your ratio on both places?

Offline Paraten

• Tennis Player
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 01:07:10 PM »
Somil: Agreed, but for the FO final to have been competitive, Nadal would've had to come down a notch or two.  He upped his level big time in the FO, played nothing like he did during the European TMS claycourt season. 

Anyway, as an enthusiastic collector of tennis clips I would very much appreciate it if this highlights clip could be uploaded via Megaupload or Rapidshare since I don't have a TT account ://

Paraten.

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 02:09:56 PM »
Thanks, great highlights.

Why couldn't the FO final be this good :( this match was so much closer and a lot better tennis.

Federer did EVERYTHING better in this match - serve, volley, dropshot, backhand and forehand. But he still lost  :rofl_2:

haha, you think that was good?? You should see the hamburg final between them this year!!  Federer had huge leads in the 1st and 2nd and played amazing tennis!!  Coming soon...

megaupload for Fed vs. Rafa MC: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7RCH10UB