Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4922 times)

Offline Kupper

• Tennis Player
  • Rapacious Friar
Hello
« on: June 16, 2008, 08:19:41 AM »
I 'stealed' my introduction from my good 'rival' Tennizen and adjusted his intro. So:

Hi folks,

This is my first post on this forum. I usually mostly post on MTF (but I think not so much any more). I am addicted to tennis and tennisforums. I come here and read any interesting discussions once in a while. I also have to say this board has the best design and the best video collection of all the tennis forums.  I suppose a lot of you post on MTF too. Btw I am a Novak fan first and foremost with Roddick, , Hewitt, Nalbandian, Murray, Gonzalez being some of my other favorites. I quite admire Nadal too though I don't particularly root for him.

All the best,

Kupper a.k.a Manon.
'Nosce Te Ipsum'

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
  • Historically, still the best team in England! >>
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 10:58:11 AM »
I 'stealed' my introduction from my good 'rival' Tennizen and adjusted his intro. So:

Hi folks,

This is my first post on this forum. I usually mostly post on MTF (but I think not so much any more). I am addicted to tennis and tennisforums. I come here and read any interesting discussions once in a while. I also have to say this board has the best design and the best video collection of all the tennis forums.  I suppose a lot of you post on MTF too. Btw I am a Novak fan first and foremost with Roddick, , Hewitt, Nalbandian, Murray, Gonzalez being some of my other favorites. I quite admire Nadal too though I don't particularly root for him.

All the best,

Kupper a.k.a Manon.

Welcome to the forum Kupper, nice to be stealing everyone from MTF :)~ Glad you like it here, and I hope you stick around for a while. Where are you from?

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 10:58:46 AM »
Kupper,

Welcome to the forums!  It always breaks my heart to see others post less elsewhere and more here.  OK, maybe not.

Jump in anywhere and have at it!  I look forward to your posts.  :)
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Kupper

• Tennis Player
  • Rapacious Friar
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 11:09:56 AM »

Hi folks,

All the best,

Kupper a.k.a Manon.

Welcome to the forum Kupper, nice to be stealing everyone from MTF :)~ Glad you like it here, and I hope you stick around for a while. Where are you from?

I'm from Belgrade originally but I'm living between Belgade-Liverpool. Long story...I'll leave it for some other day. To tell the truth it's easy to steel someone from MTF :lmao: nowadays :)
'Nosce Te Ipsum'

Offline Kupper

• Tennis Player
  • Rapacious Friar
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 11:11:02 AM »
Kupper,

Welcome to the forums!  It always breaks my heart to see others post less elsewhere and more here.  OK, maybe not.

Jump in anywhere and have at it!  I look forward to your posts.  :)

Thanks Boss :cool:
'Nosce Te Ipsum'

Offline Murrayfan11

• Tennis God
  • Historically, still the best team in England! >>
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 11:36:52 AM »

Hi folks,

All the best,

Kupper a.k.a Manon.

I'm from Belgrade originally but I'm living between Belgade-Liverpool. Long story...I'll leave it for some other day. To tell the truth it's easy to steel someone from MTF :lmao: nowadays :)

Okay lol. So do you support Liverpool in English football or aren't you interested? I need all the backup I can get.

Offline Kupper

• Tennis Player
  • Rapacious Friar
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 11:44:35 AM »
Arsenal it is but I'm crazy fan of English football. Exept Chelsea.

As a matter effect I like almost all sports...
'Nosce Te Ipsum'

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 12:07:39 PM »
If it is not tennis I do not follow it very well at all.  Some of that is because I am busy and do not have time, but it is also because of lack of interest.  I do not mind watching something like the NBA finals game 7 or something, but other than that I got nothing. 

I do see it looks like Djokovic is golfing in your avatar. 
Scott Baker

Offline Kupper

• Tennis Player
  • Rapacious Friar
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 12:20:19 PM »
Yes, Maldivi with girlfriend before AO.
'Nosce Te Ipsum'

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 02:47:16 PM »
Welcome to the forums Kupper  :) I hope you'll enjoy your time spent here!
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 03:11:30 PM »
Yes welcome.  I'm sure you and Alex will get along just fine! (Alex is Nole's #1 fan on this board)... ;-()  But even the posters who are not that crazy about Nole still treat him fair here... as with all the other tennis players.  So... with that... Welcome aboard!

Offline Kupper

• Tennis Player
  • Rapacious Friar
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2008, 06:21:15 PM »
Yes welcome.  I'm sure you and Alex will get along just fine! (Alex is Nole's #1 fan on this board)... ;-()  But even the posters who are not that crazy about Nole still treat him fair here... as with all the other tennis players.  So... with that... Welcome aboard!

Because the bold part I was joining here yesterday. As for Alex - yes, both Alex and me support Novak fully, totally but (I have to admit) Alex is calmer person than me, more rational. In defeat especially...I'm more temperament but never hate.

I've been in Paris this year for a few days (no, RG was not a reason) but I, with my fellow coleagues, managed to meet Novak, Nadal and Paolo - QF day. All of them are very generous, 'on the Earth' as profesional tennis player can be. And most important they are good friends (we've been with them near locker room - arranged meeting).

The best day was SF match JJ-Ana - 'live from Center Court'.

So, I can't see any possible reason to bashing, to be rude, whatever. I admitt, I don't like Tipsarevic (that's personal - we know each other for several years) though.

Voila, I talked too much :)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 06:23:16 PM by Kupper »
'Nosce Te Ipsum'

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 07:09:47 PM »
Kupper, another nole fan!!! Good, though I'm not a fan and even sometimes critical of Djokovic I do appreciate his strong game and like to see him challenging the top dogs.

Welcome to the forums.  :cool:

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 08:30:29 PM »

Because the bold part I was joining here yesterday. As for Alex - yes, both Alex and me support Novak fully, totally but (I have to admit) Alex is calmer person than me, more rational. In defeat especially...I'm more temperament but never hate.

I've been in Paris this year for a few days (no, RG was not a reason) but I, with my fellow coleagues, managed to meet Novak, Nadal and Paolo - QF day. All of them are very generous, 'on the Earth' as profesional tennis player can be. And most important they are good friends (we've been with them near locker room - arranged meeting).

The best day was SF match JJ-Ana - 'live from Center Court'.

So, I can't see any possible reason to bashing, to be rude, whatever. I admitt, I don't like Tipsarevic (that's personal - we know each other for several years) though.

Voila, I talked too much :)

No you don't!  We want to get to know our newer posters so feel free to 'talk away'!  Alex knows I'm not really a fan of Novak's, but he has my respect as a player I also like Alex which is why I feel a little bad every time Novak loses because I know Alex is sad... But not to the point that I'm rooting for him over Roger! :rofl_2:

But really... welcome again and please feel free to post as often as you want - and talk as much as you like! :))

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2008, 08:31:58 PM »
Talk too much?  That is what we come here for.  Talk away yo!
Scott Baker

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 12:45:13 PM »
Welcome here Kupper!   How do you know these pros personally?   Some sweet hook-up or just live near them or something? 

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 02:11:31 PM »
Greetings Kupper / Manon!
Glad you found us here at T4U. :))

Would love to hear a bit more about Tipsarevic as long as it's not too personal.  I like watching him play tennis.

Nice job on meeting the pros.  That's one of the benefits of forums is that there are some people who have opportunities to see the pro game up close and share it with other fans.

Looking forward to your future posts.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Kupper

• Tennis Player
  • Rapacious Friar
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 06:10:09 PM »
Welcome here Kupper!   How do you know these pros personally?   Some sweet hook-up or just live near them or something? 

As i wrote - meeting with Novak and Paolo was arranged by sponsors. Both were very kind. Novak heard about me (Serbia is small country) but that was it. I hope I'll be at the USO but everything depends of my job. I am journalist but not sports so...I'm 'BBC in Serbian' coresponent from Serbia and I was hoping Wimbledom 'is mine' this year. But, political situation here is on fire now.

As for Nadal - we talked to him about a 2 minutes. I found he's very modest, very nice guy.

In fact - they all are good guys.
'Nosce Te Ipsum'

Offline Kupper

• Tennis Player
  • Rapacious Friar
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 06:11:30 PM »
Greetings Kupper / Manon!
Glad you found us here at T4U. :))

Would love to hear a bit more about Tipsarevic as long as it's not too personal.  I like watching him play tennis.

Nice job on meeting the pros.  That's one of the benefits of forums is that there are some people who have opportunities to see the pro game up close and share it with other fans.

Looking forward to your future posts.

Do we virtualy know? :)

As for Janko - yes, it's personal. Not a secret but you'll understand ;)
'Nosce Te Ipsum'

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 06:14:43 PM »
That is awesome that you have met them.

If you go to the US Open, be sure to snap some photos and then post them!!!
Scott Baker