Author Topic: Nadal-Djokovic Queen's Final anyone??  (Read 2282 times)

Offline happyiitian

• Tennis Player
Nadal-Djokovic Queen's Final anyone??
« on: June 16, 2008, 01:35:36 PM »
Does anyone hav this match??

Offline Kupper

• Tennis Player
  • Rapacious Friar
Re: Nadal-Djokovic Queen's Final anyone??
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 02:00:28 PM »
Does anyone hav this match??

Yet another...
'Nosce Te Ipsum'

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 05:51:52 PM »
on t3nnis.tv very good quality one too. I actually made highlights of this match but my software crashed on me while compiling and it never compiled my reel.. so i am not going to waste another 3 hours of my life making the highlights :)

Offline Kupper

• Tennis Player
  • Rapacious Friar
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 06:28:11 PM »
Grazie :)
'Nosce Te Ipsum'

Offline cmorais24

• Tennis Player
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 06:58:35 PM »
Well...here it is! All credits to ewTennis

http://home.comcast.net/~ceric1967/

Btw, thank you!!!

Offline jaked

• Tennis Player
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 07:08:53 PM »
Rapidshare links to those interested.

http://rapidshare.com/files/122961295/NadalDjokovicQueens.txt

May require VLC player.

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 08:37:28 PM »
on t3nnis.tv very good quality one too. I actually made highlights of this match but my software crashed on me while compiling and it never compiled my reel.. so i am not going to waste another 3 hours of my life making the highlights :)

No WAY!!!! :bang-head:       That really blows!!  Do you at least still have the uncompiled version?

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 09:07:27 PM »

No WAY!!!! :bang-head:       That really blows!!  Do you at least still have the uncompiled version?

:bang-head: 

That's exactly how I felt. I even let it sit through the whole night, hoping the crash would resolve itself and get back to normal. Didn't happen. It sucks. Big time. I don't have anything. Unfortunately, the way my method works is all or nothing, unless.. I mean I could be smart and keep making smaller files every few minutes. I guess that's in my future plans henceforth.

Offline xartiex

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 03:42:13 AM »

pawan, I SO know what you mean here. Happens to me too. :mad1: Basically like halfway through the progress bar, it just freezes. And that's that. Yeah, it sux big time. But at least you have what it DID compile so far, and you can continue from there. The alternative is to do it 1 set at a time (shorter intervals), then its more likely you'll save it. Otherwise, I add all my fragments to the list, and take a screenshot with all the saved times, and if it crashes, you can use  vdub and save each file individually (of course, this method takes more time, and I know you don't like it). Otherwise, taking a screenshot won't help you do anything, since for the Solveig (all-or-nothing method) you use, you have go through the entire match anyways.

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 10:52:58 PM »

pawan, I SO know what you mean here. Happens to me too. :mad1: Basically like halfway through the progress bar, it just freezes. And that's that. Yeah, it sux big time. But at least you have what it DID compile so far, and you can continue from there. The alternative is to do it 1 set at a time (shorter intervals), then its more likely you'll save it. Otherwise, I add all my fragments to the list, and take a screenshot with all the saved times, and if it crashes, you can use  vdub and save each file individually (of course, this method takes more time, and I know you don't like it). Otherwise, taking a screenshot won't help you do anything, since for the Solveig (all-or-nothing method) you use, you have go through the entire match anyways.

I did that once and to be honest I don't mind. Because you don't even need vdub, you can go back to Solveig and enter those times in and hope it compiles. It crashes rarely, so I still trust it but its most annoying when I went through a.. specifically.. Nadal and Djokovic match .. two biggest time wasters in the game.. and a 7-6 7-5 match, not even short. And you know, it was pretty annoying, they played long points and such and you know how i do it, I put in interesting points and points where you see the players attitudes and stuff as well so its more than just a highlight reel of all the winners in the match.  and all that.. wasted. totally wasted. I realized I didn't screenshot AFTER the thing froze on me. the saved file was only the first 4 or 5 clips I had marked so I trashed it anyway, it wasn't that much :(

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 10:56:51 PM »
oh and xartiex, I think it might very well be worth the trouble to go through and learn how to use that Avid or something, in the long run it might be more stable and less time consuming. Just a thought. I might have to admit defeat and actually spend a few hours learning how to do it.

Offline fgzhu88

• Tennis God
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 07:40:22 AM »
oh and xartiex, I think it might very well be worth the trouble to go through and learn how to use that Avid or something, in the long run it might be more stable and less time consuming. Just a thought. I might have to admit defeat and actually spend a few hours learning how to do it.

You wouldn't happen to be talking about avidemux would you?? ::)))  (ignore creepy smiley)

I figured it out, and it's really pretty simple.  the deletion is clean (cuts excatly where you tell it to).  No audio lag, and x264 encode is very high quality (and quite fast: approx 10 min / 6 min of footage)

It's so good that I gave up quicktime pro!!!! :scared: and I'm a huge apple person.

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 10:45:42 AM »

You wouldn't happen to be talking about avidemux would you?? ::)))  (ignore creepy smiley)

I figured it out, and it's really pretty simple.  the deletion is clean (cuts excatly where you tell it to).  No audio lag, and x264 encode is very high quality (and quite fast: approx 10 min / 6 min of footage)

It's so good that I gave up quicktime pro!!!! :scared: and I'm a huge apple person.

hmm... no i am not talking about avidemux, avid free dv is another one that is actually no longer provided. so avideumux is simple? perhaps i'll try it and you can help me out? that'd be fantastic!