Tennis Discussions > Pro Player Forum

The "Rainer Schuettler is better than you" thread

(1/12) > >>

RainerShuttle:
There seems to be a lack of Rainer love so after his brilliant win against James Blake today - only his 6th win of the season - I thought there'd be a clamour of new fans waiting to say how awesome he is.

Who's with me?!

Murrayfan11:
I don't really follow either player, but all the same it's a brilliant win for Rainer, you and all his other fans should be proud. How long can it last?

RainerShuttle:

--- Quote from: Murrayfan11 on June 26, 2008, 01:24:31 PM ---I don't really follow either player, but all the same it's a brilliant win for Rainer, you and all his other fans should be proud. How long can it last?

--- End quote ---

He will win Wimbledon.

Well, his draw is opening up now with Almagro or Garcia-Lopez next and with A-Rod losing to J-Tip, he could get even further.

Murrayfan11:

--- Quote from: RainerShuttle on June 26, 2008, 01:33:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Murrayfan11 on June 26, 2008, 01:24:31 PM ---I don't really follow either player, but all the same it's a brilliant win for Rainer, you and all his other fans should be proud. How long can it last?

--- End quote ---

He will win Wimbledon.

Well, his draw is opening up now with Almagro or Garcia-Lopez next and with A-Rod losing to J-Tip, he could get even further.

--- End quote ---

That is opening up as you say, so we never know. Almagro of G-L wouldn't be too bad, but I think he may fall after that.

Dallas:
He has to be what - 50?  Seems like he has been around forever!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version