Author Topic: THE TOMMY HAAS THREAD (Post articles, pictures, interviews, etc. about Tommy)  (Read 90808 times)

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Hi all!!! I'm a big tommy fan aswell :)
 ://

Hi tommy girl, welcome to the forum, you will get along with Lugburz here, he is the biggest Tommy fan here
Ahhh, I don't think he's the 'biggest' but he is undoubtedly the most passionate! ;-() :))

Welcome Tommy Girl!  I hope you have fun here. :)
ahh MT,but where are they??!  :(
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God

Hi tommy girl, welcome to the forum, you will get along with Lugburz here, he is the biggest Tommy fan here
Ahhh, I don't think he's the 'biggest' but he is undoubtedly the most passionate! ;-() :))

I am quite certain that I am 'bigger' than you. ;-()
CONK da ball!!!

Offline tommy Girl

• Tennis Player
  • Auf geht's!!!
    • Me
Hey Monstertruck thanks :) I hope ill have fun aswell  :innocent:
You're also Tommy fan??
I've always liked his game! :))
It's nice to see him making another push to the top in his career.
I hope he has a good run at Wimby.
  ://  all i can say is Amen ;)

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!

I am quite certain that I am 'bigger' than you. ;-()

great  :)) but that's not enough,I know the usual suspects,so who else? ..-)

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Wimbledon 2009: ball girl steals limelight in knock up against Tommy Haas

A 15-year-old ball girl got the chance to play tennis star Tommy Haas in front of more than 10,000 people at Wimbledon after his opponent went off with an injury.

Chloe Chambers was invited to take to No 1 Court and play the German 24th seed after Frenchman Michael Llodra crashed out of the tournament.

Chloe, who attends nearby Ursuline School, knocked up with world number 34 Haas for five minutes in front of the packed 11,393-capacity stadium.

The Year 10 schoolgirl's moment of fame came after Llodra suffered an injury during a collision with the umpire's chair and another ball girl.

Sprinting towards a Haas drop shot in the fifth game of the second round match, Llodra, 29, found himself unable to stop and slammed into the high chair.

He then collapsed on top of ball girl Erin Lorencin, 15, who was crouched by the net, knocking over a chair and sending a bin flying.

The 6ft 3in Frenchman quickly stood up and helped Erin back to her feet before giving her a hug and resuming the game.

However, moments later he was forced to sacrifice the match and hobble off the court in pain despite receiving medical treatment.

Realising the crowd may have felt short-changed by the swift end to the proceedings just 20 minutes into the match, Haas delighted fans by staying for a few more minutes to play against Chloe.

Chloe, who is in her second year as a Wimbledon ball girl, proved she was a proficient adversary with a solid display of racket skills.

The schoolgirl also takes part in the Wimbledon Junior Tennis initiative, which gives coaching to local children.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRX5I8WdiUI&annotation_id=annotation_31174&feature=iv[/youtube]
PRICELESS!!  :gleam:

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Cilic squares off against Haas on Friday

Marin Cilic meets Tommy Haas in the third round of the Wimbledon Championships on Friday. The two are joined by fellow seeds Tommy Robredo and Igor Andreev.

(11) Marin Cilic vs. (24) Tommy Haas

Eleventh seed Marin Cilic is set for a first-time clash with 24th seed Tommy Haas in the third round Friday evening. Both players look to make their second appearance in the round of 16, having successfully passed through the first two rounds of competition. The 20-year-old Croat survived a marathon second-round battle with Sam Querrey, clawing his way back from a set and a break deficit to prevail in five sets over the American, 4-6, 7-6, 6-3, 6-7, 6-4. The 31-year-old German, a winner in Halle nine days ago, advanced to the third round of the Championships after Michael Llodra retired midway through the opening set of their second-round match.

(15) Tommy Robredo vs. Dudi Sela

Tommy Robredo trails Dudi Sela 0-2 in the head-to-head series, falling to his third-round opponent twice in 2008. The two players last met at the tournament in Beijing, Sela snagging a straight-sets 6-4, 6-1 win in the quarterfinals. Friday evening’s match marks the first time the players do battle on a grass-court.

The 15th-seeded Spaniard nearly crashed out of the tournament in the second round, needing to rally from two sets down to knock out veteran Austrian Stefan Koubek. Robredo fought for three hours and 29 minutes before notching a win in five sets, 3-6, 4-6, 6-4, 7-6, 6-1. With a win on Friday, the 27-year-old makes his way to the round of 16 for the first time since his Championships debut in 2001.

The 46th-ranked Sela posted a solid win in the second round, besting 18th seed and 2008 semifinalist Rainer Schuettler in straight sets, 7-6, 6-3, 6-2.

(29) Igor Andreev vs. Andreas Seppi

Igor Andreev takes to the court for the third round of play late Friday, looking for career win No. 6 over Andreas Seppi. The Russian holds a commanding 5-1 advantage in the head-to-head series over the Italian, winning their last encounter at the 2009 tournament in Barcelona. The duo have never played on grass prior to their third-round meeting.

The 25-year-old cruised to a second-round victory over 34-year-old veteran Vincent Spadea in straight sets, 6-3, 7-5, 6-2. Andreev aims to advance to the round of 16 for the first time in five attempts.

Seppi, who upset 17th James Blake in the opening round, barely made it through his second round match against Marc Gicquel on Wednesday. The Italian surrendered a two-sets-to-love lead before hanging on to secure the win in five sets, 7-5, 6-4, 6-7, 5-7, 6-4.

TOMMY HAAS

Offline tommy Girl

• Tennis Player
  • Auf geht's!!!
    • Me
AUF GEHT's!!!!!  :toot: :toot:

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
AUF GEHT's!!!!!  :toot: :toot:

Awesome smilies ha?  :rofl_2:

:cheer:          AUF GEHT'S TOMMY!!      :cheer:

TOMMY HAAS

Offline tommy Girl

• Tennis Player
  • Auf geht's!!!
    • Me
Quote from: Lugburz
Awesome smilies ha?  :rofl_2:

:cheer:          AUF GEHT'S TOMMY!!      :cheer:
yes really :grind dance:

Auf geht's!!! hold break hold break !!  ://

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
What an awful position to stop overnight, 6/6 in the decided. I'm wondering how much sleep Tommy and his fans would have had here!
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline tommy Girl

• Tennis Player
  • Auf geht's!!!
    • Me
What an awful position to stop overnight, 6/6 in the decided. I'm wondering how much sleep Tommy and his fans would have had here!

Chris, I can tell you I didn't have a lot of sleep last night  :innocent:  :)~
So today will be the finale, i hope less nerve recking and a positive outcome for our man  :king:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com

So today will be the finale, i hope less nerve recking and a positive outcome for our man  :king:

I had a feeling you may be like that tommy Girl  :) lets hope for a quick start from your Tommy today then and get the job finished without pushing your nerves too much  ;-()
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God

I had a feeling you may be like that tommy Girl  :) lets hope for a quick start from your Tommy today then and get the job finished without pushing your nerves too much  ;-()
I'm sure players and fans alike had a long night with little sleep.
Mr. Haas better hit the ground running in a few minutes here or this run is going to end quickly.
With any luck he's already hit the courts for an hour or more warmup to get pumped up.
Hang in there Luggy and Tommy Girl!!! :)
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Honestly I haven't slept all night,and I went for the exam straight after huge night without  sleep. Priority was Tommy and his match,my heart was beating like hell and I'm still awake. Hopefully I'll get some sleep after that match..

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Tommy vs Cilic !

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Tommy vs Cilic !

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Tommy vs Cilic !

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Tommy vs Cilic !

TOMMY HAAS

Offline tommy Girl

• Tennis Player
  • Auf geht's!!!
    • Me
:wicked: thx Lugburz!!!!!

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
:wicked: thx Lugburz!!!!!

How much time I'll have to repeat myself,You're always welcome my girl :wicked:

TOMMY HAAS