Author Topic: THE TOMMY HAAS THREAD (Post articles, pictures, interviews, etc. about Tommy)  (Read 86261 times)

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Here are some pics with Rock N' Roll buddy from Cincy practice  ;-()  :

And Tommy alone:

In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
Wow, Tommy looks....uhm... in shape! :))

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!

Yeah,You bet he does !  ;-()  :))

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061

Hey, I heard that Roger and Tommy practiced together in Cincy!   :))

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!

Hey, I heard that Roger and Tommy practiced together in Cincy!   :))

:thumbs-up: That wouldn't be a surprise,we all know that 2 of them are great friends!  ;-()  :not worthy:
P.S.I'll try to find some pics if that could be found... ;-()

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Awaiting Tommy's match yet to b played on Grandstand after the Bjorkman/Ginepri match...
Tommy has to face with his first obstacle which is M.Youzhny...Still he didn't show any good results lately,so Tommy should take full advantage on this one...From the past results that these two guys played,they are all tied 2-2..Although Youzhny took last one in Masters Series i Paris..
Should be interesting match,so looking forward to it !
For those who want to watch this match it will be live stream on bet365.com...without any payment...

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
For you Dallas !  ;-()

One more with Roger !

« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 12:38:04 PM by Lugburz »

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God

Offline sid

• Tennis God
I think Haas will take out Youzhny in his first match.I always feel with Haas the quicker the court the better he plays.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
I think Haas will take out Youzhny in his first match.I always feel with Haas the quicker the court the better he plays.
Thanks,
Definitely is true that he better plays on the quicker courts...

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Tommy did perfect job against Youzhny especially after being able to calm his 'well-know nerves' down ! He manage to win an important match,because that could be his turnaround...Awaiting for the next opponent---Monfils or Young,'til then--Way to go Tommy !  :))
Some of the pics taken from Youzhny match:

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
More photos from todays victory:

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
Was a real tough match for both players for a first rounder so big win for Tommy to come through that one. Very good win and now I'm interested to see if he can push on from this and go pretty deep this week.
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Well Chris I am glad to see your interest in him  ;-() He can cause some troubles,although if he beats Monfils tomorrow,he will have to face Nadal in 3rd round..Wow,what that match would be ! Lookin' forward to it...But after I saw Monfils performance last night after beating Young with no trouble at all,it will be yet another task for Tommy..But he can do it ! C'mon !  :cool:

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 07:18:19 AM by Lugburz »

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Come on Tommy ! !

TMS Cincinatti: Haas vs Monfils

Monfils is racking up plenty of attention on the tour right now. His efforts on the clay have earned him a whole new support group. He'll be hoping it can drive him to success against Tommy Haas when they meet in round 2 tomorrow

Haas and Monfils had fairly contrasting first round matches. Haas was made to sweat it out for over 2 hours against the enigmatic Mikhail Youzhny while Monfils was done and dusted in not even an hour, ending the night session rather abruptly with a 53 minute demolition of Donald Young

Confidence-boosting as that will have been, Haas will be a much tougher proposition for the Frenchman. With just a 7-6, 7-6 loss to Andreev last week since ATP Nottingham 6 weeks ago, Monfils could have done with a little tougher workout last night

He had a good track record against Haas, winning their only previous match on the clay of Rome 2 years ago 6-2, 3-6, 6-4

It'll be a different type of match to Haas-Youzhny where both men went toe to toe from the back looking to seize the initiative. Monfils like to play a long way back, using his athleticism to track everything down and his brute strength to crack impossible winners on the run. Its a ploy which has got him in trouble on the faster courts especially against opponents with the variety of Haas. I'll expect the German to mix things up plenty with the dropshot and his skill at the net

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
I have a feeling that Haas will win this one. ;-()

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
After changing the T-Shirt into blue everything went good for Tommy :))  :

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
I have a feeling that Haas will win this one. ;-()

Yep me too..  ..-) but again Monfils is pretty dangerous,as that article says:''Its a ploy which has got him in trouble on the faster courts especially against opponents with the variety of Haas. I'll expect the German to mix things up plenty with the dropshot and his skill at the net''

So I expect that Tommy take that advantage because he likes fast courts,so that he can play attacking tennis,and beat Monfils with his game! My fingers are crossed from now on !  :))

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
I'm going with Tommy over Monfils as well. Yes Monfils can be very dangerous, as he showed in Paris but I think Haas is playing well enough to win this one and possibly face Rafa in the 3rd round.
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!