Author Topic: THE TOMMY HAAS THREAD (Post articles, pictures, interviews, etc. about Tommy)  (Read 94512 times)

Online FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Then we will fight in the shade.

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
Nice to see Fed and Haas exchange smiles and a few kind words at the handshake after the match.  Tommy must be thrilled with his performance and looking forward to the rest of the year. ://
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Yeah after taking pictures with trophies, they exchanged few words as well. I bet it was like, OK this is nice but how about that lunch soon with our families together hehe
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
nice quick post match interviews

Haas Defeats Federer To Win Halle 2012 Title

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Match Highlights vs Roger, Halle Final!

Haas Defeats Federer To Win Halle Title (German)

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
HEAD Tour TV Facebook Interview featuring Tommy Haas

HEAD Tour TV Facebook Interview featuring Tommy Haas

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Some late Wimbly pics as the best match of 1st round wasn't on televised court  :\ :\ still not over it  :\

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
upcoming tours:

07.07.2012   Mercedes Cup, Stuttgart

14.07.2012   bet-at-home Open, Hamburg

22.07.2012   bet-at-home Cup, Kitzbhel

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
It is odd that Tommy has chosen to play some good amount of clay events before USO.
Normally, he would choose hc US tours prior to USO, but there are several factors might have been involved in his decision.

However, considering these clay events might be his last ever in career, he has chosen to participate.
After all he grew up there, and its prolly good thing to stick with his family and play few tours in his homeland.

So, apart it being odd, its actually kinda understandable.

Anyway, I hope he'll enjoy being in his homeland as much as he can...

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Haas Makes Winning Return To Stuttgart

German Tommy Haas, the No. 8 seed, rallied for a 4-6, 6-2, 6-2 win over Russian Igor Andreev on Tuesday at the MercedesCup in Stuttgart. Andreev converted on his only break point in the first set, while Haas went 4 for 7 on his opportunities over the final two sets.

Haas is making his fourth appearance at this ATP World Tour 250 tournament, but first since 2000. He reached the final in 1999, and lost to Magnus Norman despite winning the first two sets of the best-of-five match.

Im excited to be back, said the 34 year old. My family is here. My daughter gets to see me play a little bit even though she wont realise the fact that Im actually out there playing. Its good.

I had a tough opponent today, Igor Andreev, whos on his way back from injuries as well. Im really happy about the fact that I got a victory over him on clay.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 03:37:13 PM by Lugburz »

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Tipsarevic, Haas Free Fall In Stuttgart Air Tennis

Tipsarevic, Haas Free Fall In Stuttgart Air Tennis

TOMMY HAAS

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
nice to see tommy having fun..:)
he's had enough pain in the past.. ://

C'mon Tommy, you have to win stuttgart.. :king:
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Highlights vs Andreev

Haas, Chardy, Stebe Win In Stuttgart Tuesday Highlights

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Pavol Cervenak jolts Tommy Haas in round two Mercedes Cup 2012

Slovakian qualifier, Pavol Cervenak, upset the former world number two, Tommy Haas, in straight sets at the Mercedes Cup 2012 on Thursday. He penned down a 6-4, 6-4 victory against the 34-year-old to power into the quarter-finals at this outdoor clay court tournament taking place in Stuttgart, Germany.

The underdog showed top notch performance to outclass the eighth seeded Haas in one hour and 32 minutes. Meeting each other for the first time, Cervenak comfortably booked a spot in the last eight at this ATP (Association of Tennis Professionals) World Tour 250 series event.

"I think it was one of my best matches," Cervenak was quoted in a post-match interview. "I dont think Ive ever played in front of 4-5,000 people, supporting him, not me. So I think it was a very good match. I was really relaxed during the whole match, I think because he was the favourite. I think that was the key to the match for me, that I stayed really calm and relaxed."

Cervenak made a strong impact right after entering the Tennis Club Weissenhof and drew the first blood in the opening game. The Slovak maintained consistency in his game and swiped his entire serves after blocking all seven breakpoints he came across, subsequently sealing the opener with a 6-4 win.

Ranked 206th in the South African Airways ATP World Tour Rankings, Cervenak kept momentum floating into the follow-up set and earned the desiderated break in the opening game to jump to a 2-0 lead. Apart from losing his edge in the sixth game, the Slovak broke his opponents serve again in the following game and then held his serves to click the set with a 6-4 score line.

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!

TOMMY HAAS

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
Baby's got Momma's eyes. :)
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Haas Ousts Reigning Hamburg Champ Simon    :grind dance: :grind dance:

Wild card Tommy Haas rallied from a set down to oust second seed and reigning Hamburg champion Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 in the third round of the bet-at-home Open - German Tennis Championships 2012 on Wednesday.

Haas capitalised on five of his seven break points and won 51 per cent of his second serve points to seal the upset victory over the World No. 12 in two hours and six minutes. He improved to 3-1 against Simon, facing off against the Frenchman for the first time in four years.

The 34-year-old German is through to quarter-finals at the ATP World Tour 500 clay-court event for the first time since 1999. His best result in Hamburg came on his debut in 1997, when he reached the semi-finals.

For a place in the last four, Haas will play countryman Florian Mayer. The No. 7 seed cruised past Robin Haase 6-2, 6-1 in 56 minutes. Mayer did not face a break point, winning 19 of his 21 first serve points.

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!

TOMMY HAAS