Author Topic: THE TOMMY HAAS THREAD (Post articles, pictures, interviews, etc. about Tommy)  (Read 81405 times)

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Re: THE TOMMY HAAS THREAD (Post articles, pictures, interviews, etc. about Tommy)
« Reply #1340 on: February 01, 2014, 08:06:14 PM »
Qualifying for YEC is a lofty goal!
It will be interesting to see if his new coach can push him towards the top.

Heya MT mee bud  ;-()

Yes, it will be very interesting to see what will happen with Waske in his team now.
They had some great times in DC years ago and it's good to have that kind of a bond with his coach.

More importantly, it simply still surprises me to see that Tommy's got big goals again after all these years.
One would think that at his stage he'd be simply happy enough to be able yo play and enjoy the game, which is also true but on top of that he still has huge goals and it just shows how much he cares about the game!
Should be interesting, we'll see....
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
Re: THE TOMMY HAAS THREAD (Post articles, pictures, interviews, etc. about Tommy)
« Reply #1341 on: February 02, 2014, 10:09:43 AM »
In addition to the previous 'bond' you mention, I also liked the part where Tommy expects his new coach to provide additional motivation.  As you said, he could just coast for the remainder of his career and always wonder what might have been.  Setting goals and continuing to strive for his best tennis seems pretty darn cool at his age.  Hats off to Tommy! :king:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #1342 on: February 13, 2014, 05:37:34 AM »
Marin Cilic tops Tommy Haas to win Zagreb Indoors tourney
ZAGREB, Croatia -- Marin Cilic from Croatia overcame problems with his serve to win the Zagreb Indoors tournament on Sunday, defeating top-seeded Tommy Haas from Germany 6-3, 6-4.
 Cilic gained his fourth title in Zagreb and became the third Croat overall to win at least 10 career titles.
 Cilic - champion here in 2009, '10 and last year - struggled with his first serve in the opening set but played some great returns with a solid baseline performance.
 The 35-year-old Haas broke in the first game but then lost five out of the next six.

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #1343 on: February 13, 2014, 05:40:45 AM »
Tommy in Zagreb, 2014

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #1344 on: February 13, 2014, 05:46:44 AM »
Tommy in Rotterdam, 2014

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #1345 on: February 13, 2014, 12:49:28 PM »
Kinda expected loss vs Janowicz.

Anyway, I'm off to skiing trip guys, see ya soon when I get back!  :cool:

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Tommy's 2nd Round win vs Chardy 6-3 6-4 at IW, 2014:

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Got a pic from skiing trip this year.

Behind me is one of the most beautiful mountains I've ever seen: Wilder Kaiser, oh Austria you beautiful thingy.

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Tommy's 3nd Round win vs Nishiokri 7-6 6-2 at IW, 2014:

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!

TOMMY HAAS